Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to stay sane??  (Read 740 times)
ambeo (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
Merited by Myra4 (2)

so, how it's going? i hope you're all fine and in a perfect mental condition to help me. just share your secret, how you handle your stress caused by abrupt drops? how can you stay alive when one of the morning brings you news that your chosen alt has lost a lot in price? is there any chance of keeping your head cool? i may be too emotional or touchy, but really, isn't it outrageous that after all your time-consuming researches and observations and readings all you get is zero on your wallet? i would simply love you to tell me how you reduce the consequences of it. i can't be the only one who is so anxious about crypto. sometimes i hold my breath before updating information considering crypto. deep inside i think it might assist me in some way, somehow affect my chosen coins, haha. is that normal? have you ever felt that way, too? what are your thoughts? don't leave me alone in the darkness, please!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

I just go back to where I started.
To nothing. Just a little investment and efforts to help the crypto world be known more. e.g. Twitter, Facebook and other social media applications.

The prices have really dropped for like 100 percent or maybe more to other crypto currencies but there is this thought of mime.
One day people willl see it at its best side.
The speed, the security or privacy and easy access using smartphones which every person have by now.
With that, it will gain its momentum again.

I always tell myself crypto currencies are still at its young age.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

You are right it is very disappointing to say the least, personally im also suffering due to this very long downtrend and have not cashed out a single penny since months but im still holding because i think market can swing in our direction anytime now, if you can read charts btc is forming a triangle and if it breaks above then i think it will grow quickly, im still hopeful that market will become good in last quarter of this year.

crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

so, how it's going? i hope you're all fine and in a perfect mental condition to help me. just share your secret, how you handle your stress caused by abrupt drops? how can you stay alive when one of the morning brings you news that your chosen alt has lost a lot in price? is there any chance of keeping your head cool? i may be too emotional or touchy, but really, isn't it outrageous that after all your time-consuming researches and observations and readings all you get is zero on your wallet? i would simply love you to tell me how you reduce the consequences of it. i can't be the only one who is so anxious about crypto. sometimes i hold my breath before updating information considering crypto. deep inside i think it might assist me in some way, somehow affect my chosen coins, haha. is that normal? have you ever felt that way, too? what are your thoughts? don't leave me alone in the darkness, please!
well i know it is hard and i think that you need to try to control your emotions and have a rest for a while if you really need it
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

if the  ryptocurrency world is ahazard to your health maybe you should try soemthing else your health is really importamt
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is not for faint-hearted people. Sometimes you have to make a huge effort to stay sane. Everyone who invests through it goes through. I want to tell you not to lose hope. The market may soon recover and your coin will return to a good price. You just have to wait.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

You are right it is very disappointing to say the least, personally im also suffering due to this very long downtrend and have not cashed out a single penny since months but im still holding because i think market can swing in our direction anytime now, if you can read charts btc is forming a triangle and if it breaks above then i think it will grow quickly, im still hopeful that market will become good in last quarter of this year.

Drops are better then managed when you don't keep going back to your computer or phone all the time. The truth is that, you can't do anything about it because you have no contribution to make because you have already bought.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

We just have to remember always that volatility in crypto is normal because without it no opportunity for earnings to everybody. Just go with the wave and to avoid that stress you should have invested only those you can afford to lose.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

i am on dead condition already.
since eth drop from 550 actually.
LMAO
well
i also like that , frustating , and maybe can be said to be a bit psychopath
but , some voice on my brain say
its not your fault.
when u see the market, most of them also got decrease value from real money,
so what i can do now ?
nothing,
and i got one way to take out my money back,
and that is a short term trading.
i try to dont take it soo serious.
just play relax on my phone , then continue do anything i can do.
like fishing or find some slut,maybe.
xD

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

I know how frustrating all of the recent happenings must have been for a good number of us, but the best thing now is not to worry or panic about all of this, it doesn't help a bit, neither does it change a thing. Take a break from the market if you need to, or get yourself involved in something else to keep your mind busy for the time being.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

My mental health is independent of my portfolio's value.

Money isn't everything, you can't let it ruin your life like that. I think you need to gain some perspective.

Mental health is more related to health. If I gain 20 pounds and also lose muscle that will cause me a lot more stress than losing 50% on my crypto portfolio. If my best friend dies in a crash that's going to cause me a lot more stress.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

You should understand about risk, from this one you can stay calm and keep follow your strategy with out ask. In this situation many people can't take realistic decision because enter the market with out calculation and break their own rules. Stress and angry make their decision is very bad and mostly create bigger loss. See again the chart, calculate again and do what the best to protect your asset. Just like that and good luck to you.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Well, that's called paranoia and at some point, I might have also experienced that. Always worried, always scared of losing my hard earned money but hey, our world does not revolve in just the four corners of the crypto world. There is still a world out there that requires our attention too. Divert your attention to other things and breathe. Do you have a family? Take them out for a vacation. That's what I did when I was becoming too emotional with my crytos. I took a pause and returned when I knew I was already emotionally stable.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

frustration is the first feeling I felt when I saw a bad price and suffered a lot of losses, I didn't even open my computer for some time, but this might be a very stupid thing, but I think this will happen to everyone who experiences the same thing , and that's normal, to overcome that disappointment, I have to try to open my computer and learn it, why the price can drop dramatically, from there I try not to repeat the mistake of choosing the wrong token / coin
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

everyone is also experiencing panic, to relieve stress usually I dance in and out of breath slowly, do some repetition, after that we have to think positively, and strengthen ourselves so that we are not too depressed by the price reduction we have now we can do by being patient, all we need is just time, so be patient.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Best advice I could give to those suffering from anxiety and are scared about the sudden drops is to stop looking at the charts for a few days. You'll notice how you feel less stresful when you're not looking at the price so often.

If that still doesn't work and you're still feeling under a lot of stress because of the prices, then that means you're not ready for the massive swings in the prices that get frequently, meaning that the cryptocurrency market isn't for you.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

not only you are in a situation that is not good at this time, many are out there. even I have experienced this. going for fresh air, hanging out with nature might reduce stress.
and return to managing cryptocurrency, enthusiasm and never get carried away by emotion.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

I very much understand you. I also lost huge sums several times when I bought altcoins and they were totally equal to 0. And even now the market is not showing its best side. It is really difficult to realize that I have lost a lot of my money and time. But lately, I just don’t pay attention and continue to work on crypto further. Just waiting for a miracle when some of my altcoin will significantly increase in value.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

if you want to overcome your emotions and stress when the dumps come you have to start before you even invest. this means you have to first expect the dumps otherwise you will be surprised when they come. it is like never expecting the sun to go down and then panicking when it becomes dark!

when you expect the dumps you automatically will start planning ahead, which means having a solid sell plan to exit the pumped coin so that you don't lose money when they dump it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

What if do some vacation and take some rest with you family, have some quality time with them. The crypto market is a place where the competition is the main game, so expect that some are winning and some are not. That is the fact on this market, so if you want to have a good time while winning, you need to stay calm and remember that this is a game of emotion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: