Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto's educational function  (Read 149 times)
kenman (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
Merited by chrissland (1)

are you here for makng money only? for me it is quite apparent that crypto laws are easily applying to the real life. that is, no panic when making important decisions (well, you wouldn't propose a girl just beacuse you're in panic), invest money that you can afford to waste (surely you don't go to shop with 10$ in your pocket and buying stuff for 100$ there), research before participating in any project or bounty (obviously you check a company before going there for a job interviw, or reading a technical description before buying a new fridge). crypto world is a wonderful school that reflects us the real world, even scams can be found here and it's quite natural. therefore, are you here for money or for something more? for some understanding, learning, getting wiser probably, entertaining? and i refer to the crypto reality, though the question can be asked about real world as well. let's discuss it! especially, who disagrees. i am really curious to know your views on that.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

are you here for makng money only? for me it is quite apparent that crypto laws are easily applying to the real life. that is, no panic when making important decisions (well, you wouldn't propose a girl just beacuse you're in panic), invest money that you can afford to waste (surely you don't go to shop with 10$ in your pocket and buying stuff for 100$ there), research before participating in any project or bounty (obviously you check a company before going there for a job interviw, or reading a technical description before buying a new fridge). crypto world is a wonderful school that reflects us the real world, even scams can be found here and it's quite natural. therefore, are you here for money or for something more? for some understanding, learning, getting wiser probably, entertaining? and i refer to the crypto reality, though the question can be asked about real world as well. let's discuss it! especially, who disagrees. i am really curious to know your views on that.
I am personally interested in the process itself.  Chatting, collecting information about projects.  Learn the predictions of how this or that coin will behave.  How stock exchanges work, what to invest in.  At this stage, I can not do only crypto, as there is not enough experience but everything is in front.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

You have an interesting topic, but your writeup looks bogus and does not look so interesting to read. You need to review it, make it simpler and be precise. Make your point and you will see that more people will respond to it.

Part of the usefulness if being in this space is also to be able to be able to communicate effective.
While searching through this forum alone, I have been able to learn a lot if things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: