Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politicians  (Read 243 times)
ShareAccepted (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 12:37:07 AM by ShareAccepted

Aren´t there too many topics on politicians here? What I mean is that economy is not that affected by individuals as much as per groups and economic actors. This is an article on The Economist about it that I find particularly true and albeit quite old, is no less accurate. Is democracy permanently hijacked by these powers?

https://www.economist.com/buttonwoods-notebook/2016/02/03/political-power-follows-economic-power

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

in my opinion most of politics can affect the economy condition because it is influenced by policies made by politicians
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

Less than 600 people control the fate of the entire world currently. America directly,  the world indirectly.

Less than 600 individuals wielding quite enough power to end the world. Less than 600 individuals that can save the world.

Obviously we're focused on these individuals as they can mold and shape large parts society through their individual actions; even though most of their purposes are to represent the individual citizens of the country.

There's a single individual that can break all the world's laws with a phone call.

There's 9 individuals that can judge and clarify the definition of America.

There's 535 individuals who define represent and define America.

---

If all these individuals weren't held accountable for their actions, the world would be a worse place.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Aren´t there too many topics on politicians here? What I mean is that economy is not that affected by individuals as much as per groups and economic actors. This is an article on The Economist about it that I find particularly true and albeit quite old, is no less accurate. Is democracy permanently hijacked by these powers?

https://www.economist.com/buttonwoods-notebook/2016/02/03/political-power-follows-economic-power

Funny that you mention the hijacking of the society about these groups. I think it has always been the case with influential people, including politician ruling the underworld where everyone else is.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Less than 600 people control the fate of the entire world currently. America directly,  the world indirectly.

Less than 600 individuals wielding quite enough power to end the world. Less than 600 individuals that can save the world.

Obviously we're focused on these individuals as they can mold and shape large parts society through their individual actions; even though most of their purposes are to represent the individual citizens of the country.

There's a single individual that can break all the world's laws with a phone call.

There's 9 individuals that can judge and clarify the definition of America.

There's 535 individuals who define represent and define America.

---

If all these individuals weren't held accountable for their actions, the world would be a worse place.

interesting post
do you have more info on that topic?
rockefeller family is among these 600?

who's the ONE individual who can break all the laws with a call
Wink
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Many more actually. I am one of them.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

tell me about it.

can you call Brazil and tell them to finish the war on drugs?
Can you call the moderators and tell them to send me some merit so I can level up?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

tell me about it.

can you call Brazil and tell them to finish the war on drugs?
Can you call the moderators and tell them to send me some merit so I can level up?

I can call anyone in the world. I have a phone.

I could level you up myself Wink
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:39:58 AM by joniboini

Level me up too, my lord.

I certainly believe there is some rich guy & politicians who can turn a whole country into a disaster festival. Money is way too powerful, it can affect a lot of things IMO. For example, an ex-president from my country was never got into jail even though his corruption is way too apparent. We need "V for Vendetta" here.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Level me up too, my lord.

I certainly believe there is some rich guy & politicians who can turn a whole country into a disaster festival. Money is way too powerful, it can affect a lot of things IMO. For example, an ex-president from my country was never got into jail even though the corruption is way too apparent. We need "V for Vendetta" here.

Do good post my fellow forum user, and thou shall be upranked as per the all-powerful legendaries word never in vain given  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: