Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency October discussion  (Read 842 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?
Will the trend change in October, can not determine that. But the ETH price is closer as it was in November of 2017. Hopefully a repetition or they will have a significant conversion and improvement. Also, I'm looking forward to the new breeze or signal for the run. Hope all good things will come to the crypto world in October.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I think that you noticed that such very strong conversations began in the fall, because only now people still have new opinions about what is going to happen on the cryptocurrency market, since right now the market is beginning to show signs of life.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Not everyone is expecting the month of October to be positive. I was thinking that October will be a month of short recovery from the market then going down to its lowest  price. This could result on increase of demand due to low price and it can be a preposition for the next bull ru. Who knows what will happen next.
Cryptocurrency market is not very predictable. Tomorrow something can happen that you do not expect. All holders of this or that asset want the bull market to come as soon as possible in order to return the lost and increase their capital. But we are small people to influence the market. As big uncles decide, so be it.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

now it has entered October, I have not felt a significant increase from bitcoin or altcoin, in my opinion this month is the determination
of whether market conditions will remain like this or will experience an increase as in the previous year, I am currently in doubt

Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Everyone is discussing that in October the market situation will even out. Correction will be at the stage of completion. But I think it will be real at the end of the year. Only in the beginning of 2019 we will see a normal picture.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?
good evening! i guess you're right and i do believe crypto will have it's better times soon, though not necesserily this particular month. what about the end of november? most likely to recover by that time

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I believe that the size of investments in cryptocurrency in general will depend on the market situation. If the market shows stability and starts growing, then investors will start investing in cryptocurrency again.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

I agree with your opinion that what is happening at this time makes new and old investors more developed and will certainly change the old ways that are not good. in my opinion, in the month of crypto it was not good and the price of altcoin decreased. hopefully it will end soon to open up new encouragement for investors.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Not everyone is expecting the month of October to be positive. I was thinking that October will be a month of short recovery from the market then going down to its lowest  price. This could result on increase of demand due to low price and it can be a preposition for the next bull ru. Who knows what will happen next.
Cryptocurrency market is not very predictable. Tomorrow something can happen that you do not expect. All holders of this or that asset want the bull market to come as soon as possible in order to return the lost and increase their capital. But we are small people to influence the market. As big uncles decide, so be it.

That is why you need to build your plan and continue to work, regardless of unpredictable market movements.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

I hope that by October the market will take its rightful place. And it will work fine in green. Already it is clear that everyone was waiting. When you can freely untie your hands and invest.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

I really hope so, too. Waiting for good projects. But in vain I do not lose time and develop.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

The market is stagnating and we can not see  the signs for  trend changing.
Here and there, there will be green days but that is not enough for bulls to come.
Historically 4Q  is a good period for crypto, but for a bullish run we need new investors to enter the market.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

All now can only hope for a bright future the market cryptocurrency will reflect in exchange rates. Instead of waiting for investors to pour capital into this market, you should have a plan for yourself. Investing and holding some of the potential cryptos such as ETH, XRP, EOS, XLM will help you make big money when the market price rises again.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████