Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency October discussion  (Read 842 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Is it me? Or people also think that this month could potentially bring more optimism around the crypto and new investors with expected prices to increase very soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

I think that a large market growth has already begun. There are many signals for this. Falls are getting smaller, positive news every day more and more - it's time to start a bull market.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?
Well personally, my opinion is we are still in a bear market and it will last some longer. Sure, we have seen the biggest correction so far and it will not drop that much anymore, but it's also not over most likely. The last years were really positive, it will be interesting to see how it will be this year.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

I hope so too but whatever happens, I'm staying long term. The patient will be greatly rewarded. I still can't comprehend why people are getting off the market when they said they believe in crypto. The future is crypro and this will be our legacy.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

I am not sure. It is more likely to happen towards the second half of November until end of December. Majority get more fiat around that time, especially employees.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

I think those who thinks that the bull run will start this month, then i guess the current market status as of this moment is somewhat showing them that they're in the right track. Hopefully this is really the start of the bullish market that will continue until December.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

There are enough reasons fundamentally that could change the market trend in the month  of October ,some many institutions are making announcements that they are willing to invest in crypto assets class. A little more spark could user in some dumb money as people will FOMO. Also the market also traditionally seem to be bullish towards the end of the year
You are right, but all increases will not be high and will not last long, maybe more correctly I say it is a pump and not real bullish.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

I think those who thinks that the bull run will start this month, then i guess the current market status as of this moment is somewhat showing them that they're in the right track. Hopefully this is really the start of the bullish market that will continue until December.

I think the prediction is still speculative but till now the market is in favor of them I agree. I personally think October might see it green throughout, but not a very high rise. The manipulators will start their game probably from November mid or end, that is what I guess is going to happen. But even if they don't act like the previous year, we hope to see BTC at near to $15k with some good altcoins giving a good amount of returns as well.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Everyone wants it but noone can say it surely every year we see bull run at the end of the year and maybe we would see this again everytime we talk about big investors coming but dont see that.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Well let's hope that many investors will invest in cryptocurrency, the month of December is coming so I think many will invest for short term only.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Of course, everyone expects that in October there will be growth and market recovery. But I believe that the reason for the growth will not be new investors, but those big players (whales) who have long ago invested and now they will need profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

You are very optimistic. This year is bad for cryptocurrency. Maybe 2019 will bring smth fresh and new
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

I expect a change for the better from the end of October and the beginning of November. You can already proseldit a chain of positive news on cryptocurrency. Starting from the abolition of the ban on Google advertising and ending with the launch of Bakkt.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I certainly hope that the market will be able to welcome more investors and funds, so that the market can turn around, and the coins in my wallet can also get a chance to rise.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

Q4 is up trend period of crypto currency, but I don't know which month, What make you think it is October, can you please explain ? I think it will be December because of ETF decision
For a while now, we have always seen the last quarter being the quarter for the bulls and we have seen how things have always been over the years in this respect.

However, no one can really say what time or the part of the month when we are going to see anything serious and I would not be surprised bitcoin may not even make much move upward and could go sideways during this period while the alts tend to do its thing within this short term.

The market is highly speculative and we sure know how traders and gullible investors can quickly react to a moving market and before you know it, FOMO kicks in.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Everyone expected that October will be bullish, but It was connected to the decision of the SEC, which postponed the ETFs on BTC to 2019 (probably)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

I do not know about October. I think that the growth to the growth is possible this year, but a stable strong growth in the rates of cryptocurrency is more likely to occur in 2019. Too long was the fall-correction and everything else)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

I think that if it was, then it would be November-December, not earlier than many projects just announced to go public at that time.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Everyone including me is really waiting for the increase in market prices, too long the market price is at a low point, and could it be time, how do you see the market in October, could there be a miracle in October ?

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Hopefully, with October coming, we need to know that the market is starting to improve and this provides an opportunity for crypto holders to continue to grow. I also hope that crypto will become a true tool for payment in business.
Yeah, I have been noticing the improvement with alts lately and I am so certain we might be entering a new month and the last quarter of the year where bulls may likely want to be taking their course on the market as the case may be.

We have seen a lot of the altcoins beaten so bad over the last few months and how badly they have all gone down and now is the time to just start picking them up as they are already showing the possibility of making a move before the end of the year. Nothing may be guaranteed yet, but at least, it is worth hoping for knowing how smart moneys would want to participate and take in profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: