Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We have many people who don't mind their business here  (Read 245 times)
sam2014 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

I did a job with Justin darwan which we agreed I was going to pay $200,and when he was done, he told me to pay $300 before he can put up the script on my servers, I refused and said I don't need bot anymore because that's not our initial agreement. Now some loud mouth who don't know the full story are calling me a scammer on this forum. Even Tom that want to pay me as low as $400 to design both android and iOS app for him(who does that Roll Eyes) because xayan123 scammed him of .35 btc, I even helped the mother fu*cker to threaten xayan to release funds and I have proof. So if you know you don't understand what's going on, try to ask or get the f*ck of people's thread.

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

And what has this to do with the Forum HuhHuhHuh?
Meta is only for Forum things !
Clear your things in pm or in your threads !

There is no need for open up a thread here !

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1262

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

So if you know you don't understand what's going on, try to ask or get the f*ck of people's thread.
The same way we currently confused on what you're talking about in here, this should be better suited as a private message to the people in question
  Meta is for forum policy,except of course if you're suggesting a sort of privacy and restrictions on who comments on your thread,lol Grin Grin Grin
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

I did a job with Justin darwan which we agreed I was going to pay $200,and when he was done, he told me to pay $300 before he can put up the script on my servers, I refused and said I don't need bot anymore because that's not our initial agreement. Now some loud mouth who don't know the full story are calling me a scammer on this forum. Even Tom that want to pay me as low as $400 to design both android and iOS app for him(who does that Roll Eyes) because xayan123 scammed him of .35 btc, I even helped the mother fu*cker to threaten xayan to release funds and I have proof. So if you know you don't understand what's going on, try to ask or get the f*ck of people's thread.
karma bitch...stop complain.you did a lot bad things too. you are fake developer
sam2014 (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

karma bitch...stop complain.you did a lot bad things too. you are fake developer
Haha,  bring your prove, or fuck off

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

If everybody just go about minding their own business, I am sure you yourself will not be welcome because who have been made to answer for their actions through the various controls on put in place by the forum would have been able to get away with their actions without anyone holding them responsible because we will all be minding our business. When issues happen, the onus is on you to present your case in the best clear way supported by evidence and why you have maintained the position that is causing the conflict and you will be surprised that those who you are asking to mind their business are really open minded and could be your saving grace. So, rather than doing name calling, start doing the right thing because when you attack, it breeds guilt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: