Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?  (Read 561 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I still do not see a clean picture that today could really show me how it is with the graph, I don’t see a bullish trend, because I think that as soon as it starts, we will immediately understand and feel it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).

Stagnation is obvious. There are a lot of negative changes and just a few could be described as positive. However, everything could be changed in the neares future, because several new blockchains are close to the release. Their potential may boost the second ICO wave and help the market to recover.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I am not sure, but I think it seems not the Bull run that we have been waiting since the second half of this year. Bitcoin and other crypto might gain significant price increase this week, but the resistant still too strong to be broken, however let see how the price go untill next week, or maybe until the end of October.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I am not sure, but I think it seems not the Bull run that we have been waiting since the second half of this year. Bitcoin and other crypto might gain significant price increase this week, but the resistant still too strong to be broken, however let see how the price go untill next week, or maybe until the end of October.

yes of course it's still too early to bull run. we have to wait even longer until the altcoin has the power to get past the point of resistant.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

It is perfect time for investors. ETH is low, other altcoins are rising very slowly, so everybody has a chance to buy some coins for affordable price. There are also good conditions for expirienced traders, who are capable of predictin the growth and making good profits.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

From all indications,  there us nothing bullish about the market for now . It is just recovering bit by bit, and that is what we should all expect, this recovery will not be a prompt one but rather a gradual process. I believe we will still experience bull run but it'snot going to be sudden as we experienced before.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Now that's a hard one to answer but fi you want to make serious money come the next bull run, then it's best to load up on some alts that might bring in the x 5 or x 10 returns and then on the way down once the market retraces again just put a portion of your profits in bitcoin and hold as a hedge. This is what I will do now in the next bull run, I want to hold Bitcoin in the next bear market and day trade other alts and load up again when everything has retraced like 60-80%. I don't want to make the same mistake next bull run and just sit there holding my bags until they go down 90%.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

From all indications,  there us nothing bullish about the market for now . It is just recovering bit by bit, and that is what we should all expect, this recovery will not be a prompt one but rather a gradual process. I believe we will still experience bull run but it'snot going to be sudden as we experienced before.

Amen to that!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

currently just stagnant around 6k-7k but i think it won't longer.
In near future there must be pump or dump and we must ready for any condition
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

i don't think crypto market will be bullish or recover so fast, I mean some people might say that the crypto market will be bullish or recover in Q4 but keep in mind that it's just a prediction
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

I really want to start a bullish market. But most likely we are seeing now is just the recovery. it upsets me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I assume it is just a small recovery, it can only be considered bullish if uptrend movement remain consistent for certain period of time but this market is still bearish.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

We are experiencing now a small recover, the crypto market is moving slow to the mountain.
But this is a good sign of having a bull run soon.
the market is now stable and i am happy seeing those little pump.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

Yes mate, it is just a small recovery, something like a warm up for that long awaited bullish run of the year. The fourth quarter of the year could be the positive highlights of the cryptocurrency because a lot of speculations going around that bull run will be happening before the end of the year 2018.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

My opinion may be different from most people. I think cryptocurrency will be in a long period of adjustment, so the bear market is unlikely to end so soon. Only when the underlying foundation enough to support commercial applications, the bull market will really come.
Now all this is just unknown.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

We are almost going up, it might just zigzag for awhile and waits for new development news form the teams. I can see there are tokens which are pumped high in the coin marketcap up to 60% in a day. You can't believe that is happening in this bear season but it does happen, you can check the list of coins with huge volume. Right when the percentage drops, BTC is also rising up. Kinda relative response with altcoins dumping and buying with BTC.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

As far as Market Capitalization is Concern it has recover a little bit. But its far from the previous data way back 2017 so if we say its Bullish I think its a wrong term By the way its only first month of 4th quarter 2018 maybe the Market will show some positive movement in the coming weeks who knows!
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Hello, I think that the market is currently bearish and the next month will not change the trend. But at the moment you need to accumulate a variety of tokens.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

I think it is a small recovery not the bull trend yet. The bearish scenario can last for years and I think the next
bull trend we will see in 2020 only. Until that we can see some ups and downs. But, in crypto the situation can
change in one day 180 degrees.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

I assume it is just a small recovery, it can only be considered bullish if uptrend movement remain consistent for certain period of time but this market is still bearish.

We cannot confirm that crypto market is bullish due to its recent low value in the market. Crypto Coins are there in  market for long time and lot of traders earned good profit from crypto so it cannot be bullish instead it started recovering slowly by the year end we can see good result for crypto coins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: