Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10 years anniversary, what good news are you expecting come 2019?.  (Read 2506 times)
AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

We did this funny video to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Bitcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4naWsKoNaZs

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

-snip-

-snip-

How fast time flies. Ten years has been a long time. Congratulations to Bitcoin, Satoshi and and to the rest of developers of Bitcoin. For 2019 I hope that we will get even more acceptance places for Bitcoin or that more big companies will start using Bitcoin. In any case, it should be positive messages that I want to read about Bitcoin.  Wink
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

I am expecting for a bull run now that bitcoin is already a decade old. But if no bull run is going to happen within this year, i will just accept it because that's how it takes to be in crypto investment. Sometimes you will earn some, sometimes you will also lose some.
The price is not going to go up just because bitcoin is 10 years old, we need more than that and since that is not the case then we can expect more of the same for some time, but not everything is bad even if the bull market takes time to come you can use that time to buy more bitcoin and multiply many times the amount you invested when the bull market finally appears.
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

I haven't posted on these forums too much as of late but thought it'd be important to help celebrate. I've only been in the space for half of Bitcoin's existence (since Nov 2013) but it's taken me places I never thought would be feasible. There's been some great highs and some meh lows but overall, I'm just thankful for what Satoshi Nakamoto contributed to the world!
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

congratulations for bitcoin which has been able to survive for 10 years. we all hope that bitcoin can last as long as possible and in 2019 hopefully all crypto currencies can be accepted in all countries so that the development of the crypto currency is large and hopefully the government is quick in determining attitudes towards cryptographic currencies, legality must be done quickly so that this currency has legal rules clear and can protect users of crypto currencies.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

congratulations for bitcoin which has been able to survive for 10 years. we all hope that bitcoin can last as long as possible and in 2019 hopefully all crypto currencies can be accepted in all countries so that the development of the crypto currency is large and hopefully the government is quick in determining attitudes towards cryptographic currencies, legality must be done quickly so that this currency has legal rules clear and can protect users of crypto currencies.
Yeah, we all hope the Government may also want to legalize Bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, but I think it will not happen in the near future because there are still many people who do not know yet about the working system of the Bitcoin.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

It was fun and happy when the bitcoin was ten years old. With its boom and development in late 2017 bitcoin has made a great impact on many investors around the world. The bitcoin value of bitcoin has gradually stabilized and has been accepted by many countries over the 10 years of development. I hope 2019 bitcoin will continue to grow and the bitcoin payment method will become more realistic with our lives.

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

All hope that with this moment Bitcoin can be better going into 2019,

Happy birthday to Bitcoin ...

In this case many hope that Bitcoin will be brilliant and successful at the end of this year, I am also waiting for Bitcoin to glow and be able to rise in price even higher than now.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

indeed the bitcoin journey has been a tough but a very successful one. Despite all the shortcomings and negative news in every part of the world, we have seen it grow stronger i strength. no doubt bitcoin will always conquer and come 2019, i believe bitcoin will grow beyond the height it reached in 2017. lets hope foe the best
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

i think most people, including me, are looking forward to adoption of lightning network. it is already in use and there are some small businesses are using it on main net but because it is not yet completely ready (from what i understand) no big businesses have yet adopted it. so i am looking forward to that kind of adoption.
All of us want bitcoin to adopt lightning networks because as of now, bitcoin is getting too high fees and slow transaction to every bitcoin user. Most of the people are wanted to see the spot of lightning networks and we are all eager to use the new version of bitcoin. Well, the 1 decade anniversary of bitcoin may become the stepping stone for it to be recognized by Satoshi Nakamoto and take the plan more faster so that, we can use lightning networks.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

Hopefully, 2019 the market will recover strongly! By most altcoin or tokens have 2018 to assert and develop.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

What I expect next year of 2019 is that there are many adoptions especially in big companies. I'm sure that the bitcoin price will increase and bitcoin will reach the previous all-time high of $ 20,000. It will definitely cost $ 20,000 and will be worth more than $ 30,000 to $ 50,000

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Jonnylamn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:30 AM

I hope in the year 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase again and reach the 10k $. However, the most important thing that I expect is that the popularity and expansion of Bitcoin will increase sharply globally.
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

I think no one can give an accurate forecast, but I really want to, I think like many of the huge growth of Bitcoin and other coins. I hope our time will come soon!BTC

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

I think the most awaited news will be the ETF approval of SEC because this will gain trust of institutional investors around the world. Moreover the lightning network is also one of the key factors that bitcoin is still developing, i think it's been already implemented in some businesses but hoping it will be complete in 2019.

davlewis

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Bitcoin completed 10 years, it saw many drops and rises. In 2019 Bitcoin is going to rise up.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 02:43:12 PM by barabarian1

First, I want to say a happy 10th birthday to Bitcoin. yes, something very encouraging for investors when the value of bitcoin reached $ 20k at the end of last year. henceforth I really hope it will happen again, and if it can exceed $ 20k, so that it can be a positive history for bitcoin. I'm sure all bitcoin holders expect all that. increasingly confident and continue to be passionate about earning income from cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Ten years, just like yesterday, wow! thats something really worth celebrating though. I wish i know Bitcoin ten years ago when it all stareted, The good thing is i'm part of the big community now. Congratulations to Bitcoin and all its holders around the world.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

As we all know, Bitcoin was created in 2009 by satoshi nakamoto. Ever since, bitcoin has developed itself into a global topic. Along its journey to success just like other currencies/investments, bitcoin has experience its up and down reaching a ATH of almost $20k making it one of the best ROI of all time. So far we can say the journey has been successful but we all know we're not there yet.

As an investor/believer of bitcoin, what are the features you will love to see in bitcoin as we celebrate the 10 years anniversary, what positive news will you love to hear concerning bitcoin come 2019?.
Good or bad publicity is still publicity thats why you are right in thanking those who bashes bitcoin and the crypto community,since they added advertisements on our part
I remember when the first time this was being introduced for me ,I thought it is another scam but luckily i believe and trusted the cryptocurrency thats why now i am gaining from this

Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

at this time, there are so many panic sellers choose to leave bitcoin and crypto. I hope in bitcoin 10 years anniversary, Hope bitcoin will soon recover from its low time and come back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: