Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11610 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Nobody promised anything and nobody guaranteed anything. Markets they always do, then rising then falling. These are cyclic processes that have their own time periods.
but isn't this move also moving because of predictions from people? especially investors who predict the condition of crypto on the market within a certain time? indeed nothing can provide certainty for market conditions in the next few months, but the belief that ethereum will rise must exist. although it could not exceed the highest point last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Nobody promised anything and nobody guaranteed anything. Markets they always do, then rising then falling. These are cyclic processes that have their own time periods.
but isn't this move also moving because of predictions from people? especially investors who predict the condition of crypto on the market within a certain time? indeed nothing can provide certainty for market conditions in the next few months, but the belief that ethereum will rise must exist. although it could not exceed the highest point last year.
Everything is possible in crypto since it is moved and used by many countries, a group of investors in a country will not determine if it will really an effect on price, ETH as well any crypto can set their own ATH depending on market conditions and their teams plan to develop it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

In my opinion time will prove why people and even i judge ETH very high. And though its value is cheap now, it may be temporary and when Bitcoin comes back, ETH will break its record.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

We would love see that again. Probably in Dec 2018, like we saw in 2017 if that happens it would be a banger for us and some shit happened when it was 2017 like some normies would be following the trend and leave them out when the trends stop.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

We're going to break it again, but we have to wait long. In fact, they will crawl until there are very few people in the market.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

I believe ETH will press $600 very soon, and  I would be very surprised if ETH didnt reach $1,000 - 1,200, But  I dont think ETH will take the lead as #1, but only because BTC will keep on soaring through 2018 as well.
well, I also expect that to happen. even seeing the ETH price below the $ 200 price is very uncomfortable. well, maybe that happened because I am currently holding a few ETHs, and the ERC20 altcoin. the price depends on the price of the ETH.
Everyone will hope that ETH will rise again, but what worries me about ETH is that I see the current condition of ETH prices which tend to weaken. last month $ 250 but currently the price of ETH is $ 200.
but I continue to hope that at the beginning of the year I will be able to see a bright future at ETH.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Ethereum network will be updated next year, this update will improve use and speed of transactions. After this update we should expect price grow, not before.
But do not worry, Ethereum is strong altcoin with strong community.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
For some reason I do not believe that ETH can grow as last year, reaching a maximum value.
I believe that he will grow up, but not like before.
It's my opinion.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Such a situation may indeed arise in the future. I truly believe in the importance and excellent prospects for the successful development of Ethereum in the modern crypto market. In the coming years, Ethereum will be able to set a new record, so the ideal time comes for buying and holding coins.
Barbatos

Activity: 272

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

I am absolutely sure that gradually Ethereum in the coming years can really restore its record prices. You just need to be patient and wait, Ethereum prices will definitely increase in price over time. Therefore, now is a great time to buy and hold coins, while the price remains low.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

My opinion is that next year we will probably see growth, but not the same as in 2017, and for good reason
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

I think it takes few months more before they reach again the highest previous price . But Im not looking for that I wait for the ethereum to become the next bitcoin after few years. Not only 1 thousand of dollars but possible to reach also 10 dollars after few years.
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Yes. I think it can happen. We know, The ETH coin is a very greatest token in the crypto world. It is a 2nd greatest token in the coinmarketcap. 1st place in Bitcoin. We all know about that thing, But at this time the price of ETH is in very low. Now it is around 210$ - 190$. Actually, the current situation is not good. In 2017, The price of ETH passed 1000$. However, I believe, soon the price of ETH can break his highest record.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

I don't know why people are losing their hopes in this bearish phase. This isn't the first time market is in extended bearish phase and certainly not the last as well. There have been instant in the history of Crytpos where prices have fallen to 90%. ETH being a second largest cap coin is widely adopted currency and with a smart case utility as a token. Such coins can always recover.
So yes, ETH will break its ATH again.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yes it can break it's previous all time high, perhaps it might get to $2000 by the end of the year,  but it might take longer or not longer,  but I'm so sure it will get past it's previous all time high

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Why not?You know that most of the coin in the market are depending on ethereum. Maximum coin are now ethereum based. Ethereum has great potential and value. Day by day people are investing on it. Ethereum has ability to break its highest price any time.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Ethereum network will be updated next year, this update will improve use and speed of transactions. After this update we should expect price grow, not before.
But do not worry, Ethereum is strong altcoin with strong community.
Will this update in a good way, or not, it is still a question. Without a doubt, ethereum is a strong coin with good capital and a great team. But as we see this is not enough, and the new Altcoins come out with faster platforms. So I definitely cannot answer this question to anyone.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Yes no doubt it can, but I only think so considering this market as a whole is going to grow and eth is the second coin in terms of market cap, also it is clearly the most interesting coin.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

I think that ETH in the future will be able to grow again, but I am afraid of such indicators as they were in the past, it will not reach. Although, it would be nice if I made a mistake, and he grew up.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

I have not yet understood, before the collapse occurred with an increase in trading volume, and now apparently asiki began to work actively, the volume is growing constantly, and the jumps only increase the rate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: