Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Exosis project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Its an incredible move and developers should also take more responsibility by prioritizing blockchain as their top choice as many users who choose exosis will have a secured possibility and safe mechanism with their transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

Exosis have maintained their own wallet which is a positive methodology for the project because we do not again require to choose some another wallets however they require to advertise in a trending manner that adds value for the project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

So basically exosis will be operating a decentralized multi cryptocurrency exchange and multi e-wallets ?
It is so amazing news, a trader wouldn't have to roam over different platforms, all under one platform.
Multi e-wallets? is that for each crypto then that should be a comolete trending features with tge project and it is all the architects well establiahment in implementing the ultimate essential parametere that grabs more attention of the new investors.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.

Nowadays promotion are more important compare to development. Just having websites wont bring income or value to the coin we need more users using the platform for coin exchange and trading goods. I hope you understand.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.

Nowadays promotion are more important compare to development. Just having websites wont bring income or value to the coin we need more users using the platform for coin exchange and trading goods. I hope you understand.
We also seek not only the promotion but if refer the exosis whitepapers we can observe their features five different platforms in one which is highly competetive with a new scope in the crypto community where many can make their transactions in a simple and plain manner.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.

Well than you for explaining what you point out to this matter. As I analyzed this project more further, you went to the best solution you could be to make conquer and strive to the current crypto market status. I will support you here and hopefully the Exosis will make this project bring more opportunities to the community.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.

Every project has its telegram community where members can ask their queries regarding project and get answered in detail.
Exosis has large community with active responsive team that gives you satisfied answers all the time.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:37:11 AM

Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project.

Algorithm is created by Bitcore team which has better scaling with more transaction support. For More details check bitcore website, Thanks for checking our ICO

the algorithm that is created by Bitcore team does not show better scaling...  as we all know btc chain is probably the slowest in trasaction
Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:54 AM

The deputy management of exosis have also allocated funds for referral program and bounty campaign which is a diligent plan with the project at the same time where can i exactly find the details of the bounty thread link to proceed with my participation.?
I was also expecting bounty from exosis but i couldn't find it, ooks like bounty hasn't been started yet.
I know there will be decent bonus plans during public sale but it would be more interesting if you have social media bounty.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

The deputy management of exosis have also allocated funds for referral program and bounty campaign which is a diligent plan with the project at the same time where can i exactly find the details of the bounty thread link to proceed with my participation.?
I was also expecting bounty from exosis but i couldn't find it, ooks like bounty hasn't been started yet.
I know there will be decent bonus plans during public sale but it would be more interesting if you have social media bounty.

we have both social media and bitcointalk bounty start from 5th OCT, kindly create account at exosis.org to get more info

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 09:39:20 AM by exosis

Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project.

Algorithm is created by Bitcore team which has better scaling with more transaction support. For More details check bitcore website, Thanks for checking our ICO

the algorithm that is created by Bitcore team does not show better scaling...  as we all know btc chain is probably the slowest in trasaction

I don't accept your point of view their blockchain is almost 1.5 Year old and only 1.2 GB size also their GPU algo is still ASIC resistant.

Also BTC blockchain is good compare others while we choose more fast transaction soon we get blockchain size issue and drop in node count most people cant run node with that big blockchain db size need to buy higher disk size servers which they can't afford

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

We will be running a bounty from OCT 5th

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

how about the bounty program?
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
You need to register account on exosis website for update.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

join our Telegram channel we will communicate there

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
sathvik112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

we have both social media and bitcointalk bounty start from 5th OCT, kindly create account at exosis.org to get more info
This is an interesting aspect where we can successfully join with the bounty campaign however to create an account at exosis.org is it compulsory to share my email address? because i use this email address for various business purpose.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

join our Telegram channel we will communicate there
Thanks for taking responsibility in answering to my query and i will take a first step today from my end to join in Exosis official telegram group, this will allow us to understand more about the project and get clarified.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

They have addressed it as oct 5 where they will Launch the bounty program however let us wait for their further announcements because it is not just simply publishing all the details but they do need to validate from all aspects along with proof reading and maintain the accuracy.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:15:21 AM by KimmyF

Well than you for explaining what you point out to this matter. As I analyzed this project more further, you went to the best solution you could be to make conquer and strive to the current crypto market status. I will support you here and hopefully the Exosis will make this project bring more opportunities to the community.
Promotion is nothing but a special bonus or discount in my aspect and the developers will also do focus on more new additional features which is astonishing us to choose Exosis as our choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: