Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.

Every project has its telegram community where members can ask their queries regarding project and get answered in detail.
Exosis has large community with active responsive team that gives you satisfied answers all the time.
Most of the investors like me gets frustrated when they do not respond however before we invest we cascade all the details about the project and try to understand more information that will allow us to ensure a leading change.
You are right there buddy on how to deal in the first place to a certain crypto project. We should first cascade all the necessary information and dig much deeper to the extent of what we can to ensure the good outcome. More than this, I am glad that the Exosis have a bunch of very experience team, that shape its community this progressive and aggressive to reach its goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

How can i know more about the project and at times i do have some questions where i need some information in dealing with project involvement with future plans and developing functionalities that allows me to understand the project a bit in detail with complete vision.

Every project has its telegram community where members can ask their queries regarding project and get answered in detail.
Exosis has large community with active responsive team that gives you satisfied answers all the time.
Most of the investors like me gets frustrated when they do not respond however before we invest we cascade all the details about the project and try to understand more information that will allow us to ensure a leading change.
It is truly very important to a certain crypto project to have an active community as it will make the project ot gain and attract more users, supporters and investors that will bring motivation to the project team to keep striving and make a continuous developments. I am looking forward to this project's upcoming more updates.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

It is truly very important to a certain crypto project to have an active community as it will make the project ot gain and attract more users, supporters and investors that will bring motivation to the project team to keep striving and make a continuous developments. I am looking forward to this project's upcoming more updates.
We will definitely be updating you more on any developments. meanwhile if you are interested in joining our bounty campaign, you can be checking our website for updates. you can also join our telegram group for any news  relating the progress of the project

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

We will definitely be updating you more on any developments. meanwhile if you are interested in joining our bounty campaign, you can be checking our website for updates. you can also join our telegram group for any news  relating the progress of the project
Good to here that you will give us the development progress updates which is very helpful to keep in touch and to view what is currently happening in the project we are following, trusting and giving our all support. I consider this project that is one of the most active project here in the crypto communitt even the Exosis is just new and starting to reach its success.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

Exosis project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Its an incredible move and developers should also take more responsibility by prioritizing blockchain as their top choice as many users who choose exosis will have a secured possibility and safe mechanism with their transactions.
This is greatly good. Now this project take a single step ahead from the other new crypto projects. This project keep on kicking and striving to gain more achievements. This is all happened because of the great hard works and efforts done by the team working behind of the Exosis.
andrewduk

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

Lol, what is this?
I meant the algorithm of Exosis, Timetravel10 algorithm, really?
I have never heard about the algorithm before finding the OP of Exosis project
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Exosis project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Its an incredible move and developers should also take more responsibility by prioritizing blockchain as their top choice as many users who choose exosis will have a secured possibility and safe mechanism with their transactions.
This is greatly good. Now this project take a single step ahead from the other new crypto projects. This project keep on kicking and striving to gain more achievements. This is all happened because of the great hard works and efforts done by the team working behind of the Exosis.
We do not think of all those good as we refer the project whitepapers, observe roadmap and various milestones as per our check list that will allow us to make an analysis and take the right decisions with the project.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Choosing Mainnet as priority turns a safety which allows the administration to ensure the pace and standards for the type of security that will be in progress and the adherence choosing the programming language for the development and welfare of exosis main-net is intellectual along with the plan which holds a possibility.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

It is not just the OTC platform but an active communication with the participants will bring more advantage even comparing to the advertising functionality for the project at the same time supporters will actively share the information of the project between if there was no active communication which is a priority responsibility with the participants, how that brings even an interest for the investors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

I am admired to know how come it is a risk free statement investing our funds with the new crypto currency Huh there was even existing crypto currencies and it is all completely an individual analysis understanding the project ? to proceed with investing.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

how about the bounty program?

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
You need to register account on exosis website for update.
That is a start for the bounty program from the participants prospective we need such instruction as we are much awaiting for the bounty program to proceed with our participation and keep supporting the project.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
That is a start for the bounty program from the participants prospective we need such instruction as we are much awaiting for the bounty program to proceed with our participation and keep supporting the project.

In 3 hour we announce bounty.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Thanks for your response and taking ownership which allows us understand your actions are one place for all needs moreover for many participants exosis will be their choice as we have bounty program it grabs more attention of the supporters.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

This great and really truly great news for us! This is what most people here in the Exosis community is looking forward! A little more hours and this is going out. I am willing to participates as this project caught my interest and not only that because it shows a good lead to ba a proud crypto project.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Thanks for your response and taking ownership which allows us understand your actions are one place for all needs moreover for many participants exosis will be their choice as we have bounty program it grabs more attention of the supporters.
Truly this bounty campaign of the Exosis project will gain more participants and people that will support this promising project. Also, the team just need to spread this upcoming bounty program so that more people will be able to reach it and come to join this opportunity. Well, count me in, to this one.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Truly this bounty campaign of the Exosis project will gain more participants and people that will support this promising project. Also, the team just need to spread this upcoming bounty program so that more people will be able to reach it and come to join this opportunity. Well, count me in, to this one.
When we do even share the information about the project there was even few investors who wish to know the communication and team involvement of the project that enables a strong trust with the investors as they want that constant connectivity with the management.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

I admire with Exosis for some communication to my query that allows me to understand about the project also it enables new participants to understand more about the project in detail or is there any official social channels that exosis is connected with to shoot our queries and get the right solution.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

I admire with Exosis for some communication to my query that allows me to understand about the project also it enables new participants to understand more about the project in detail or is there any official social channels that exosis is connected with to shoot our queries and get the right solution.
Exosis have taken he responsibility valuing every participant and there was even more investors who shown interest with the project at the same time they are even with telegram channel where we can chat and actively be a part of discussions that will allow us to gain more knowledge.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

As Exosis is a multi utility platform this will bring more participation from various sources of the social media and the upcoming bounty will bring further positive workflow in terms of additional traffic and more involvement with new investors and supporters.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

For latest News
https://t.me/exosisnews

For community chat
https://t.me/exosis

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: