Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Very interesting project with a strong idea and good marketing. This project creates a positive impression on the community. I think the project will be financially successful. With interest I follow and wish good luck!
The Exosis project team shoul continue this good performance to the community so that the reputation of the Exosis project will create a good impression towards the community and to gain more popularity.

We'll see what eventually comes out of this project is not often the community receives operational responses from the developers. It usually happens the other way around that you have to wait a while for at least some necessary information. It's all the other way around and it looks great. More such projects for the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Very interesting project with a strong idea and good marketing. This project creates a positive impression on the community. I think the project will be financially successful. With interest I follow and wish good luck!
The Exosis project team shoul continue this good performance to the community so that the reputation of the Exosis project will create a good impression towards the community and to gain more popularity.

We'll see what eventually comes out of this project is not often the community receives operational responses from the developers. It usually happens the other way around that you have to wait a while for at least some necessary information. It's all the other way around and it looks great. More such projects for the crypto community.
I am also here, waiting for the updates and announcements that will comeout from the team holding this project. I have faith and trust to the Exosis as I can asure that somehow, this project can bring even more great good opportunities to all of us.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Let's all be in one way to this project. I can see that the Exosis deserves to be trusted which also needs a support from all of us to keep going. So, just keep striving and do the further developments for the better.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

Wallet is compiled successfully, explorer ready and mining pool ready for miners. We planned to get mainnet live from 21st OCT onward users can withdraw from ico to run masternode.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
sorgu

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

hello where discord link ?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 04:49:10 AM by exosis

hello where discord link ?

we created just now

https://discord.gg/YEkbtGu

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

Wallet is compiled successfully, explorer ready and mining pool ready for miners. We planned to get mainnet live from 21st OCT onward users can withdraw from ico to run masternode.
What a great news and announcement that we have from the Exosis project. I was hoping and expecting a lot from this upcoming mainnet live of the Exosis. I will support you here and wish for more people reach this event on the 21st of October which is a few days to go.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

Can we also join there to get engaged to know project updates and know more information about the project ? because it makes us as our responsibility to understand and learn when we choose a project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

Will this e-commerce site be used only on Exosis, ie if an investor owns a store, can  use that site or Exosis module in your store?
He might be having a limited access however developers owns the complete ownership admin rights and for all the investors there will be subsequent profits shared as promised in the project whitepapers.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

This is an incredible go with all the setup is set ready for all the miners however if there was any steps or instructions for the new miners and if there was any priority conditions, do address them as it alerts before starts up to proceed with Exosis smoothly.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

As the developers kept the efforts for the project upgrades exploring to the new features and technology which are advanced and trending in the same manner all these advertising enables to gain more traffic that helps to easily reach the target.
rdepth

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

I would suggest to add your Discord link in the main post.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

ANN Translation

Russian Translate  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043789

Bounty Link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044746

Dear EXO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

That adds value for the project if they take initiative in listing on various exchanges that will bring the attention of more investors and we will have a flow to gain more traffic.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

it is updated in website soon we update ann

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
vve732

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

PoW block reward 5%, network power will be low, low decentralization.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 11:16:12 AM by exosis

PoW block reward 5%, network power will be low, low decentralization.

it is based on numbers of nodes, we will have lot of node strong network and security 95% goes to masternode. Giving more rewards to miners will lead to market dump. There is no circulation between miners and us, they buy hardware from AMD, Nvidia, Motherboard and RAM all going to different electronics manufacture company investment getting locked there never returns to crypto. In masternode it is not like that they giving funds to us and we giving back there is circulation and rotation between masternode.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

A continuous updates from the different sides and parts of the Exosis project is keep on going. This is really great because we can asure that the information that we are gaining from this project is up-to-date. This makes a good performance output for the Exosis as they will know what they lack and what they still need to update or upgrade.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

We can understand the strong will of the project owner where there is an active communication amd the entire teams are at one point with the right decision that enables them to ultimately achieve success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: