Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
Aimar4ik

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

you can reach the support if you see issue in distribution for your account. already working on this issue soon we update new fix on blockchain, the reason the reward too low on VMN is most of rewards or going to other MN instead of even distribution some of our MN are not getting any rewards.

Where can I read about reward payments on the VMN? Month I get one and the same reward every day 0.1728 coins, sometimes no reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

you can reach the support if you see issue in distribution for your account. already working on this issue soon we update new fix on blockchain, the reason the reward too low on VMN is most of rewards or going to other MN instead of even distribution some of our MN are not getting any rewards.

Where can I read about reward payments on the VMN? Month I get one and the same reward every day 0.1728 coins, sometimes no reward.

there is daily reward, how you say sometime no reward ?

provide your username so we can check your payout dates

Look there is issue at present in MN payouts we already finished new update with new blockchain concept modified entire MN payout method soon we update.

For current Blockchain MN payouts are not proper for example checj below MN which belong to us
https://explorer.exosis.org/address/EZ4gWcTnhDZx43EyxZk1o8uuNkJoZiPJ2d
https://explorer.exosis.org/address/EUV7MmkXEcrPV6RM12DWDEFUSjmWqCeaQY
https://explorer.exosis.org/address/EY7z6wmMtbF4JpS2D5Yvzs6rnsPqLw3xcG

If you check this MN address there is no proper payout like this half MN we not getting payout and 70% going random to other address. Due to the no of MN not getting rewards real payout for users are zero if your MN is belong to this.

To prevent loss for users instead of getting nothing we calculated average and paying temporary.

Soon all the coins will be destroyed which is generated for ICO and the excess coins.

The new blockchain all will get fixed payout instead of random payouts like this. Within this week the update will be informed before New Year.

without reaching us just making negativity won't make project big.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

Is your roadmap still on time? I'm waiting for your e-commerce platform. Are you still going to pursue that area? Because what I'm seeing here, everyone is focused only in terms of masternode feature.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Is your roadmap still on time? I'm waiting for your e-commerce platform. Are you still going to pursue that area? Because what I'm seeing here, everyone is focused only in terms of masternode feature.

Really not

we are not focused in MN its is only part of the project.

this coin is only the utility of the main websites concept.

The exchange, e-commerce, OTC are the main focus with single login and User friendly website

Based on the roadmap the exchange development is ongoing and the working UI image will be released on JAN 15 around something.

I hope this exchange will be best compare the current market and will game change.

Only difference we making is compare binance, kucoin, coinex and many exchange coins are fully premined and sold in market based on demand.

So we focused to create decentralized platforms where the utility coin is mined by users and the market is controlled by them.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Aimar4ik

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Look there is issue at present in MN payouts we already finished new update with new blockchain concept modified entire MN payout method soon we update.

For current Blockchain MN payouts are not proper for example checj below MN which belong to us

If you check this MN address there is no proper payout like this half MN we not getting payout and 70% going random to other address. Due to the no of MN not getting rewards real payout for users are zero if your MN is belong to this.

To prevent loss for users instead of getting nothing we calculated average and paying temporary.

Soon all the coins will be destroyed which is generated for ICO and the excess coins.

The new blockchain all will get fixed payout instead of random payouts like this. Within this week the update will be informed before New Year.

You yourself don't want to make your project big, don't answer questions, just write some text.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 12:02:40 PM by exosis

You yourself don't want to make your project big, don't answer questions, just write some text.
always we respond to users questions, i don't see we missed any of users questions.

Based on the information i said if you read it you will understand.

Wait until the next blockchain update to fix the issue, will be done before this month end.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Aimar4ik

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 06:29:38 PM by Aimar4ik

always we respond to users questions, i don't see we missed any of users questions.

Wait until the next blockchain update to fix the issue, will be done before this month end.
Where can I read about reward payments on the VMN? Where I can find information about real reward for VMN? Link, Topic, Article, Documentation  or something..... No answer.
Now i can't withdraw my coins, cause VMN end date 22 December, Renew OFF, status active  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/181225/642buYRys4.jpg
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

no source code 🚨 and ico in the "roadmap" get up on outta here)))

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

Where can I read about reward payments on the VMN? Where I can find information about real reward for VMN? Link, Topic, Article, Documentation  or something..... No answer.
Now i can't withdraw my coins, cause VMN end date 22 December, Renew OFF, status active  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You can check the rewards on MN Rewards menu after login.

without username we can't check any issues in your account.

You mean asking the details on home page ? at present this info is not provided we will take it request and solve within this week.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 03:35:20 AM by exosis

You can check the rewards on MN Rewards menu after login.

without username we can't check any issues in your account.

You mean asking the details on home page ? at present this info is not provided we will take it request and solve within this week.

ok got the issue you speaking about

it is not only for your account all the accounts the hosting is not closed proper we cleared it, check it is solved now

also we will show the mn hosting related record in your masternode menu today

Thanks for reaching us

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

You can check source code link on bottom of exosis.org

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

You can check source code link on bottom of exosis.org

template scam fork on outdated codebase from unknown user in that link 🚨

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 03:29:30 PM by exosis

This Announcement is regarding the changes in the exosis blockchain.
⭐️We have modified the entire coinbase payout structure of Masternode in the new update.
⭐️Miners will get 0.25 EXO while Masternode users will get 0.025 EXO for each MN Fixed instead of %, also all MN will be got paid in each block instead of single MN.
⭐️After 21000 Block height, users kindly update new wallet which will be updated on GitHub. Also before running new wallet kindly delete old blockchain data from your data folder. Take a backup of old wallet.dat before doing the update.
⭐️If your balance is showing zero in explorer.exosis.org kindly contact us on discord or telegram to solve the issue.
⭐️It is a very important update for exosis blockchain we recommend all exchanges and mining pools to update this wallet immediate to prevent loss.
⭐️Also this update we destroying all 1.75 M coins reversed for ICO. 315 K coins will be kept in this new chain update which belongs to users and we going full decentralized.
From 315k coins, 150K belong to users and 165k allot for founder where 33 BTC has been invested for this project like exchange listing, News media, reviews, promotions, website development exosis.org, explorer.exosis.org, and exosis.live. From this 165k monthly generated MN rewards will be used to continue the project development.

One of our server has been accessed by server company staff and stolen 20k exo where the culprit run masternode in this 2 address EKcNW2ehzLbrc18Y32MYB19EJYWbWYRUKj, EKXkmLTevqAnpYBV9dpuUYS5D1WTMudUrk will not get balance.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Hi,

EXO dropped from zpool.ca

Ciao

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:40:00 AM

Happy new year, Exosis dev.

I would like to know why the price of Exosis increased around 50 percent last day?
Are there reasons related to developments or partnerships for the latest rising wave?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 09:41:01 AM

Happy new year, Exosis dev.

I would like to know why the price of Exosis increased around 50 percent last day?
Are there reasons related to developments or partnerships for the latest rising wave?

block chain updated to new concept of mining payout. also may be it can be due to demand in buy.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
DENDOGODNED

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:27:48 PM

HAPPY New YEAR everyone.
May the crypto rise to new highs and everyone prosper  Grin
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:47:21 PM

Exosis at present support only CPU mining kindly follow this steps to mine at CPU

1) Download the latest release from https://github.com/exosiscrypto/exosis/releases/tag/0.18.0.1 and unzip it.
2) Now before running exosis-qt delete old chain data except wallet.dat file.
2) In datadir replace the exosis.conf provided below and restart the wallet again.
3) Place the exo.bat inside the exosis-cli folder which is provided below.
4) Now run the exo.bat it will start mining and minimize it to keep running in the background.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485879395681042465/529001307957362739/EXO.bat

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/485879395681042465/529001428073578498/exosis.conf

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:06 AM

The Exosis team can submit a voting page for the coin on Cryptrade exchange.
Top 10 winners will be given fee listings.
I hope that the Exosis community will be big enough and support enough for the coin via their votes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: