Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin  (Read 1109 times)
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

In the city where I live, I have read the news that a few murders have been committed for bitcoin. That was the worst of all. Exchange hack happenings are also scary enough.
So far at my place bitcoin has being used for money laundring and terrorism. Which is bad. Bitcoin anonymity has being used in a wrong way making it gain a bad reputation. Creating a negative look to someone that want to invest in cryptos.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

the worst thing I've heard from bitcoin is that many countries in the world ban bitcoin for fear that the government will adopt this bitcoin for future currency, and many more I've ever met such as saying that bitcoin is just a fraud and won't give satisfactory result.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

In the city where I live, I have read the news that a few murders have been committed for bitcoin. That was the worst of all. Exchange hack happenings are also scary enough.
So far at my place bitcoin has being used for money laundring and terrorism. Which is bad. Bitcoin anonymity has being used in a wrong way making it gain a bad reputation. Creating a negative look to someone that want to invest in cryptos.
yes, many use bitcoin as a crime. as you say, bitcoin anonymity is exploited by many bad people for money laundering and terrorism. many people become victims and they become traumatized
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

Everytime i heard bitcoin being compared to altcoins.ffor me the is the worst thing ever pointed for bitcoin as this to coin is un compared.blockchain is the best technology people has ever created and this is a slap on a face comparing to not deserving
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

yes, many use bitcoin as a crime. as you say, bitcoin anonymity is exploited by many bad people for money laundering and terrorism. many people become victims and they become traumatized
that's the risk when we invest in the crypto world because there are so many bad people here. of course we must be super careful and careful if that doesn't want to happen to us. if we neglected in the slightest then what would happen to us.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

ponzi, scam, HYIP, bubble, and fake are the first I heard. I have many friends who play in the digital world, but they choose to fight bitcoin.

they don't care about bitcoin. but for me it doesn't matter, I choose to create income from bitcoin, for me bitcoin is more than a currency. bitcoin is extraordinary and very intrinsic.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

the worst thing is bitcoin theft is huge and sells it. it causes a drastic decline in bitcoin prices and may cause many people to worry. but other than that there are many issues that use bitcoin as if bitcoin is harmful, it is very frightening for beginners and a bad thing.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

There was a lot of ponzi scheme that has being used to scam new poeples that wanna to know about bitcoin. That make peoples to stay away from bitcoin when they has being scammed by scammer that know how to manipulate them.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I have good orientation and I am well inform about all the advantages and disadvantages involve in investing in bitcoin so no form of news by anyone come as strange news, I am not surprise by any of FUD.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

The worst thing I heard from Bitcoin is that it has no value. It is obvious that the person who said it has totally no idea about what is cryptocurrency and what is going on in financial industry. I won't be surprise if one day he regret saying it.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

Many people say Bitcoin is a bubble, in my opinion, this is the worst word for bitcoin. I can't hear fraud and dead words about bitcoin. My little heart is angry why do so many people hate Bitcoin? Though Bitcoin has turned many poor people into new millionaires. Are they losing on investment, or are they just talking? I don't know, surely I will stay here to stay in the fastest vehicle towards a better future.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

I still believe in bitcoin even though many say bitcoin is a bubble or a ponzi scheme. I don't think that the news is true, and still believe bitcoin will be the strongest.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

Yes, I have heard that bitcoin is a new model fraud in the modern era but I don't believe it, until I plunge myself and research and analyze it myself and I find the answer to that statement.
because of this I am increasingly joining cryptocurrency because it turns out that cryptocurrency is a very pleasant and very good thing for the future.

abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Now and again of high exchanging, Bitcoin systems get congested. In the event that you hold your bitcoin off a trade and need to offer it at a specific cost, when the bitcoin achieves the trade the cost may have changed
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

This is hilarious but I heard some person say that bitcoin and blockchain is tied to the new world order, where there are some elite watching and influencing how things are done in every sector and the financial industry, haven rolled out the technology behing bitcoin, it is a way to control the masses' spending habit, monitor their personal lives and oversee what's happening in the world. Just like i said, it's hilarious and lame to think the least, so please pay no mind to this.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

There are too many to mentioned mate and for me,i do not considered those as worst thing but instead a constructive criticism .because even those are negative issues but still it become publicity and always remember that good or bad publicity is still publicity right?
So don’t take it seriously,just go with the flow and make things positivity in every negative words people throw in our crypto community
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Every negative news that came out against bitcoin is always worst to hear. And they keep on telling that bitcoin.is only a scam. And when you enter it you will only.lose your money. And the worst is this people who tell me this have no knowledge about bitcoin. So how can they came out on the conclusion that bitcoin is only a scam.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Most negative thoughts I heard about bitcoin is that the government could collapse this entire system by making these transactions illegal. That in my opinion could impact how BTC is viewed.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

I have heard so many worse things about BTC but what I heard that was the worst of them all is the use of BTC to buy Pizza when they didnt know much about the coin.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

The worst things I have ever heard of bitcoin is that bitcoin is the plan of the Illuminati groud and it will one day be collapsed when they get all of us involved in this bitcoin stuff with our monies and that is when they'll be able to control us as they need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: