Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP replaced ETH again today  (Read 680 times)
kobita333 (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Couple of minutes ago, I have seen XRP was in 2nd place. In this month, it has been happened twice. What do you think? Will XRP get the 2nd place for a long time?
In my opinion, if XRP gets the bounce in next month, the position will be for long term.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Maybe because we have already seen that this is quite possible and to be honest, I began to worry a little about this, because you understand that today the Ripple project or XRP is a project that does not represent cryptocurrency.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

yes but i think ETH will be 2nd biggest again. because ETH is a blockchain platform and its popular among icos. thats big battle between XRP and ETH for second place in crypto market. but ETH will be winner in long run

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

I expected that to happen because lately ripples is one of the coins that have really made some gains together with ETN. However , that position might still shift for any coin to occupy. It is only the first that we are yet to see change happening.  Shocked
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I like this fight. Hopefully with the growth of XRP will lead to the growth of the market and especially the ETH. XRP is a good token with many practical applications in large financial companies, hoping that it will grow strongly, helping investors no longer reluctant to put money into crypto anymore.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I think Ethereum will soon return its place. Ethereum and its blockchain are used much more than XRP and when turning, ethereum is done with XRP
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

I think Ethereum will soon return its place. Ethereum and its blockchain are used much more than XRP and when turning, ethereum is done with XRP
It's just temporary because ripple gets another pump again by these people are believing in the banker, but as far as i know from the oldest chart and then ripple should get another big decrease agan consider it was getting a huge pump and the big bearish trend will be following it as soon as possible.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Yes, the market capitalization of xrp has surpassed ETH, this is the third time in the last few weeks I have seen, there is a possibility Xrp will go up, I think in the next few weeks XRP will rise to 1...
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

On a business wise idea, I believe the way ripple is pushing Etherum is good
It is going to help Etherum focus and be the best Blockchain both in value/market price and also in functions and acceptability

Watch as Etherum could have a price surge upward in response to ripple challenge
In the long run
Etherum is winning the second position
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Might only for a while, base on CMC marketcap XRP $ 24.34 B and ETH $ 24.13 B only needs $21 again ETH overtakes XRP in second place. RIPPLE's price increase began on the 17th of September, when they announced the launch of XRapid on their platform and the impact was indeed good as on September 20 the Bank of America kept a fund of $380 to serve as an instant transaction tool. I don't think this trend will continue, cause sooner or later the ETH investor will return and they will invest in back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

It's still the same but Ripple is in its crest while ETH on it's trough. So the ranking is temporary but in long run it would depend on how the two coins would perform. Both of them are actively developed and are in larger supply than bitcoin. While ripple's supply is limited and has constrains on its development, ETH is much more flexible.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

As we can see the marketcap gap between those two coins isn't that much. I think there is still a chance that the  position will be changing again.
And for now let's just observe it and check what will happen next.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Yes, that's true, XRP is up in rank today. Whereas many people say that this Xrp will die, and many do not favor it but the reality is different xrp still survive even in the second place today. but even so, I still believe Ethereum is still better than Xrp.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

As I can see the difference market cap on XRP and ETH reach almost $200 millions at the moment. But the total volume for the last 24h is still taken by ETH, but I think XRP is still promissing if we invest on it right now.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Couple of minutes ago, I have seen XRP was in 2nd place. In this month, it has been happened twice. What do you think? Will XRP get the 2nd place for a long time?
In my opinion, if XRP gets the bounce in next month, the position will be for long term.

I am not surprised if Ripple can reach second place to replace Ethereum for a moment, what I am confused is why Ethereum could fall into third place with a price that is difficult to rise. For a moment I am sure that Ripple will shine in 2018 but I am still convinced that ethereum is still in second place for the long term.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

It's just temporary because ripple gets another pump again by these people are believing in the banker, but as far as i know from the oldest chart and then ripple should get another big decrease agan consider it was getting a huge pump and the big bearish trend will be following it as soon as possible.

Yep,thats nothing more going on that XRP being pumped again,and will be dumped.And all that is happening while ETH is at its low for last 12 months.So i really believe that this is just temporary situation,and when bull run starts we can expect ETH taking 2nd place back.Not that it matters really that much,being 2nd or 3rd,what matters is real usage,and there ETH is way ahead of XRP.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

maybe it can happen xrp to number 2 in coinmarketcap if the market volume is still high and does not change for more than 2 weeks but if the market volume changes it will make ethereum become number 2 again in coinmarketcap
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

it looks like it won't happen, there will definitely be resistance from ethereum. in my opinion ripple can't be that easy taking over second place from ethereum. I am sure ethereum will try to maintain its position. maybe one of the ways is there will be a pump that will happen soon. Ripple is still too fast in second place.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

it shows that ripple is one of the coins with high trust and aims to defeat Ethereum, even though Ethereum will eventually be able to reclaim that position. So I think the XRP position will not last long because its rival Ethereum is a coin with higher popularity and trust.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Where XRP is a inflationary coin, ETH has infinite supply. So such price fluctuations and one beating the other will keep on happening. Both of the coins have almost equal popularity in the community. But XRP is bit more popular in Asian countries which gives it more boost and explains why it reached at par with Eth this early.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: