Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collect bounty coin  (Read 505 times)
Pradeep wijewardana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Yes, that's what I to do all the time, joining bounty campaigns and airdrop ang hold it for a long time. And if I really like the project that I currently joined, I wait them on the exchanges and waiting for the hunters to dump their coins. In this way, I hold a lot of new coins dreaming that someday will become successful and hit the top 100 marketcap coins.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

Depends on what coin you are going to hold. I'm sure that majority of them are shitcoins so its really hard to hold on to something without any fundamentals to back it up and just for pure pump-and-dump scheme. They might die a natural death after sometime so its really hard to see with bounty coins are you going to hold for a long time to get x10 or x100 profit in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

It depends on the project.
Most of them are worthless so don't waste your time on each project.
Choose 1 or 2 and put your max effort on them.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

This depends on the type of bounty coin you receive, because recently there are several fake bounties or even useless tokens rather.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I agree that is the reason why we have so many participants on facebook and twitter there were thousands of participants, the only campaign that has limited numbers are translation and signature campaign, and these campaigns offer the best rewards you are lucky if you are into this campaign.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

I do not collect coins from the bounty. Now this is my main income. Lish a small part of a very promising I can postpone. There were just the incidents of complete decline of the coin. I do not want to go again

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

I do not understand what do you want to say, but yes. Do bounty campaigns, hold coins, sell them after market will be profitable again.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

not all of coin from bounty campaign will be lucky and get much profit alter after several years, many coin from bounty campaign are scam with more lower price after several time listing at exchange market. just be smart when price on higher you have sell and never wait for more higher price, when is dump too hard for raising up.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

No noo, you can see that many bounty coins are down at this time, they are hard to rise even when the market goes up
many bounty coins just shitcoin. avoid them as you can

Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

this year, the prices for coins after listing fall by 90% and it’s better for me to immediately sell and then buy at the bottom. I kept a few at the beginning and now I regretted it very much

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

If you have been learing form the past experience and then that will be so important to keep your bounty for long term ( at least a few years after)
In the last year we have seen so many coins have been doubled of even fourpled on its price. this will very important to remember about that dude.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

it is up to you, there are some coins that you can say it is worth holding because years from now the coin will be used due to its purpose those coin called utility coin but there are also coins that years from now the value drops and it is hard to recover anymore.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

We have the chance to earn many crypto currencies. Bounty campaigns are very important in this regard. We must participate in bounty campaigns and earn crypto money.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Actually it can be the other way around, few years from now those coins might be out of the picture. We all know that there are a lot of shitcoin lurking around in cryptoworld and if you will not be lucky enough, you might end up getting it and waste your time doing the bounty though we can't really tell what will happen in the future.

raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I think that is the idea on joining some bounty campaign. From it, we could get some free coins just by doing what requested in the bounty campaign.
And we can save the reward from it and make it as some kind of investment, that we could takes after few month or years, as we wish.

AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Yes you are absolutely correct and that is a great thing to do in these days, because day by day, year by year the cryptocurrency market is increasing and becoming a trend around the world and also in some who wants to start a product or company, and by collecting the coins today maybe it will be very valuable in the near future just choose a right and the coin whose worth the wait all you need is your patience.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

in my opinion, your thinking is very productive. I also think that being a bounty hunter is indeed the best time to collect altcoins, because in the next few months or years the price of altcoins will get better.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

The fact is that many coins are worthless, or they cost very little - for this you begin to collect them not of your own free will)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: