Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collect bounty coin  (Read 503 times)
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
I am now doing valuable bounty activities, expecting it to bring value to the wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

That's right! Today's token collection is tomorrow luck for all because in cryptocurrency we are on the development stage or early bird stage while most people are not yet into cryptocurrencies we were already in. In the future, if all people will be using cryptocurrencies that's the time for our harvesting meaning our holdings that were collected a few years ago will surely have worth its value. The reason, I am not going to stop collecting free tokens at this time!

Cryptocurrency is the future of money!
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
i think ypu migjt hage a point in this but i believe taht you need to be very picky about what you  hoose as your coin
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.
choosing coin is always a hard matter and i believe that it is necessary for peopel to know what they are doing
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

It's a good idea to keep the coins after getting them from bounty campaigns. You need to be prepared that in a few months they will not be found on exchanges.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

I am now doing valuable bounty activities, expecting it to bring value to the wealth.
now it's very difficult to get a good project bounty and the reward results are now not too big because when the dimarket listing the price of the coin will definitely go down, last year to get 1-5 eth is very easy and now it's very difficult, for coins from a bounty will not last long in the market with good prices so don't take too long to hold the coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

the increase is suliylt we see, and it's not easy to guess. so we should do the collection first, so that in the future if we develop then we have a reserve

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Really agree you in this one but if there are value and you are really satisfied with the profit it is good to take profit and never looked back but all in all the future of crypto is to rise.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

yes it is true that is why i think that holding is very important and we all need to think it over and choose carefully
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

maybe not at all ...
Sometimes we have to deeper analized for best result in the end of program

-= OI =-
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Even though the current price of atlcoin is dropping, i think that isn't bad idea to collect it and then keep it.
I believe when the time come, we could sell those coins in a good price.

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Althoght this year's bounty campaign have not shown to be profitable but one thing I have learnt in crypto is patience and perseverance. The coin you thought worth nothing today might buy you fortunes in the next few years. Do font overlook bounties you know it has tokens with potential even if the current circumstance does not make it seem like it.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Getting bounty coins becomes very easy when you take part in bounty programs.Its not all bounty programs you need to participate due to the rate of scam projects and the rest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I'm also a bounty hunter and honestly I also dont know. But I still work with a strong trust in the future. "Stay hungry, stay foolish". When you work, you have 1%, when you dont, you have 0%. Which one do you choose?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 05:26:09 PM by agustina2

We don't know what will happened in the future and we aren't sure if your chosen coin (that will came from your bounty rewards) will establish a good market price in the future. Overall we are end up speculating here.

To answer your question, it will now depend on your willingness to spend time and effort doing bounty and taking the risks that some of your coins might not give you a decent value in the future.

Your decision now.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

I see that the tokens earned in the bounty are not of great value in the future. I have made a lot of altcoin in 2017 and 2018 but until now its price has dropped a lot and many tokens have died. Hold the token from the bounty for long periods of time is not a good idea

MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Yea, i'm collecting bounty coins fro 1 year and it seems the value of all coins is not too much. Hope it will grow up in next year...)
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Yes, of course, because by following the bounty you can get a lot of coins, but at this time the bounty is not recommended. Because there are so many bounties that are scams and many bounties that fail because they lack trust because there are too many bounties that are scam.
I think you have to have capital and buy a lot of coins that already exist and have been trusted, this is to avoid you experiencing losses.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

I agree with your opinion because cryptocurrency will develop in the coming years more and more people will recognize cryptocurrency and use cryptocurrency, and make people around the world use cryptocurrency in their lives
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: