Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collect bounty coin  (Read 505 times)
RhBjK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

In my opinion collect bounty coin for long term this is a good idea if you can afford it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RhBjK

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

For me, from now on  it will be the perfect time to collect as many coins as possible. Then we could wait for all those coins to grow into giant in the next few month or year.
I have saved a lot of coins a few months ago, until now it has not sold well even the project has no news, and this really must be my important lesson to choose which coin I must maintain and will make a big profit.

But now is not so good market situation. When it will change a lot of coin will grow. I hope so
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Most of my bounty tokens or not valued now or regret ico price value of 50-80%,need will be stupid sell for this freak prices so just waiting better market times and rise crypto altcoins hope this not have more time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Not every coin but yeah if the coin is launched with a unique idea then it may worth it. The same has people done with many successful coins. I don't remember the exact name of the coin but the airdrop coins price went to around 8000$ in november/December last year.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.
I agree and didn't sell any bounty tokens. It's the dip and all tokens are cheap so I hope in few months or years prices will be x10-x100 and it's better to HODL now.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

If i understand your point,holding bounty coin,i will advise you to hold onto a coin that is promising,but i tell you,most of the coin we have now are shit coin.Istead of holding any coin i will rather exchange it for a better one when is still valuable,then if is worth going going back to invest in,i will do that.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

It's worth it to collect a coin at this time with a bounty. Because in a few years from now, market volume is rising. In a few years, it will be very important.

I can sell you a lot of my bounty tokens that do not have a high price. You will then resell them when the price grows. Do you agree?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

I do not collect coins from generosity. Because I have a bitter and unpleasant experience when the coin fell and I lost my money. I decided not to do it.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Given the fact that after the passage of the bounty companies there are many coins which are not yet on the stock exchange, this strategy is quite feasible.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Thats correct, but it would definitely on what project you will be working.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Its good thing, you need good analys to hold what coins that will make you profit, need to know the coins that worth to hold for a long time. If you not sure about a an ICO project, just instant sell the coin/token then exchange it to btc or eth.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

Some bounty coins are pretty good to hodl especially if they planned to release their catalyst on time. So if you really wanted to hodl bounty token I advise to follow them on Github for upcoming events and projects undergo.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

but you have to know the future bounty coin feature that you get, if the coin has a real program and runs according to radmap then what you deserve to save, increasing market volume in the future will not lift the value of a coin that does not move because it has been abandoned by the developer. I suggest you to make deeper corrections on the bounty coins you have

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

As you collect have it at the back of your mind that shit coin won't have value even if kept for ages accumulate only good coin from bounty collected from good ico alone.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

Market is rising and will rise. Nowadays project making really worth it for the long term. Just main concern for us to find out good project. Maybe some holding going to be worth less or some going to be really worth and worth. Just time can tell us. We can do is just work or invest in good project.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

It worth keeping any good coins or tokens you can get now, I said good because there are alot of shit coins out there now that won't amount to anything. Understand the project you are gettign involved with because out of every 10 airdrops out there one would likely end up having value in future
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Last months the bounty tokens don't worth. This situation should not disturb morale. Personally I am collecting token and preparing for the time when the market will rise.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

Its not all coin that worth keeping for long, some of those coins have shady future and the best thing is to sell them off so you won't regret not selling earlier.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Not just in a number of few years, i believe that even in few months' time, the market will greatly improve. Yes, the crypto market has great potentials and the ability to grow tremendously.
You also need to be careful of the of the altcoin to hold. Even though it is coming from bounty, you still need to do your own research to be sure if it worth holding for years as proposed.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

I would not say that all coins will be expensive in a few years. The market is not stable and part of the coins are simply collapsing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: