Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For those not aware of Syscoin  (Read 199 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Syscoin has one of the most active development teams.

It's trading really low right now and yet the team is going as strong as ever. They've been at it longer than nearly every other small cap coin. They've weathered a lot of storms.

If you want to get into something that could potentially go up 10x in the next few years. Syscoin would be a good bet.

http://www.syscoin.org/

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

SYScoin is really a very interesting project. It has a utility, unlike the others that are just speculations. Already used for trade in the store, allows masternodes. Unfortunately with those problems at Binance lost valuable value. On the other hand is a great opportunity to accumulate to have a masternode.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

Syscoin has one of the most active development teams.

It's trading really low right now and yet the team is going as strong as ever. They've been at it longer than nearly every other small cap coin. They've weathered a lot of storms.

If you want to get into something that could potentially go up 10x in the next few years. Syscoin would be a good bet.

http://www.syscoin.org/
this is good news that LODE (https://lode.one/) has used the Syscoin Platform for the Silver Monetary Cryptographic development system, this will immediately increase the price of syscoin as a maximum growth

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

indeed syscoin is one of the best coins and is one of the assets in my portfolio. so it's no wonder if syscoin has been listed on various popular exchanges like bittrex, poloniex and binance. I think it's very promising to hold it in the long term and don't miss it.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

there are some important points about this coin which are innovative digital currencies with zero transaction costs, incredible speed and providing infrastructure business for trade in goods, I think this coin has its own charm in the future

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

SYScoin is really a very interesting project. It has a utility, unlike the others that are just speculations. Already used for trade in the store, allows masternodes. Unfortunately with those problems at Binance lost valuable value. On the other hand is a great opportunity to accumulate to have a masternode.

I agree. There is a big potential for more growth in Syscoin and I am in planning to buy more as I only have a little hoard on this coin. I have been watching this platform for some time and I can attest that the team behind is one of the most active we can find anywhere unlike with so many projects. I consider the team to be a very critical element in any project in fact a good team can make an ugly project much better but an ugly team could not be helping a project no matter how beautiful it might be. I am also planning to get into the masternode level for this soon.
yocker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:21:35 AM

Where could I get more info about sys-eth bridge mechanics? Looks promising.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: