Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to work with BTC as a job  (Read 992 times)
LifeTiltz (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:20:27 PM

Hello all!
I would like some help in moving forward with bitcoin. I know most of the basic information about BTC but I feel it is my calling to work with or on projects involving BTC. I am open to any avenue that deals with BTC.
Some background: I am 25, living in Munich(was in Miami till 18), no college (wasn't able to go, rough past). Tho I feel BTC is want I want to work with and I am up for learning anything revolving around it (I have a good, albeit  lazy, brain [IQ ~145])
If there are any projects going on in Munich I would love to help or something or something online

Or if someone wants to learn poker sit n go/tournament strategy we can swap knowledge (used to play as a side job)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

the good news about your goal is that since bitcoin is open source you can do what you want. You might just build the next killer app for bitcoin or figure out a business model that works well with the blockchain.
I wish I had an idea for you, but I can't come up with one. Still, I think someone will have a million euro idea this year. Could be you.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

Same thing the last guys said, be an app developer for bitcoins, we are lacking good apps with certain features both in the apple department (though they might not allow some bitcoins apps to roam around) and the android department (same problem but at least they support apk's) as I know. Or, if you're good enough try recreating a site like bitmit.net , which, is essentially and bitcoin ebay though the original site was shut off months ago.
AnnInter

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:51:31 PM

Any success or offers ?
LifeTiltz (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:58:12 PM

Thanks guys for the response!

I have an idea for a new way of implementing BTC into the framework of eBay, but my knowledge is nil on computers and networks really. The idea of an incetivised p2p network is fascinating. I just don't really know where to start my studies (starting with learning html now).

I would love to help somebody out with donating my time in exchange for the ability to learn from them. I just thought I would put my position on this forum in hopes of reaching my goal faster
Wink
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

you should rather use your skills and post it in the services section in marketplace. everyone is best/very good  atleast in one thing so offer that skill and you will get offers here is a vast community of bitcoin users  don't worry !!!
vnvizow

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:27:43 AM

Thanks guys for the response!

I have an idea for a new way of implementing BTC into the framework of eBay, but my knowledge is nil on computers and networks really. The idea of an incetivised p2p network is fascinating. I just don't really know where to start my studies (starting with learning html now).

I would love to help somebody out with donating my time in exchange for the ability to learn from them. I just thought I would put my position on this forum in hopes of reaching my goal faster
Wink
Here's some tip for web programming:
1- start with a basic language first (python/ruby)
2- move on to the intermediate (HTML & PHP)
3- last but not least Java
valox766

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:44:45 AM

Same thing the last guys said, be an app developer for bitcoins, we are lacking good apps with certain features both in the apple department (though they might not allow some bitcoins apps to roam around) and the android department (same problem but at least they support apk's) as I know.

I am new to bitcoins myself ( literally days old ) but I have been programming So out of curiosity what sort of apps are we talking about?
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:59:07 AM

Build up activity and get on to the services section where you can try to turn skill into coin

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:30:48 AM

the good news about your goal is that since bitcoin is open source you can do what you want. You might just build the next killer app for bitcoin or figure out a business model that works well with the blockchain.
I wish I had an idea for you, but I can't come up with one. Still, I think someone will have a million euro idea this year. Could be you.
Developing an app will require coding skills , I don't think OP is acquires that skill, but yeah one can generate an Idea. and If i want to develop some App i'll try to develop something which will kill the volatile nature of btc.. I don't know how to do that... but putting some thoughts to that.

LifeTiltz (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:50:55 AM

What skill set would I need in order to use the BTC architecture in different ways(ie some people are trying to use the architecture to have contracts that are multi signature)?
I will also check out the services section as suggested

Thanks guys for the warm welcome
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 07:08:04 PM

Hi welcome here I think its much better for you to go on services section there they can hire an any related computer jobs if you are a computer geeks then there is no problem for you to find a job there Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LifeTiltz (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:47:23 PM

I just posted in the services section as recommended Smiley
Jodybay I currently do not know any technical aspects of BTC and am not really a geek that is a computer wiz. Mostly know about Philosophy, science, bit of psychology, and poker (know a little of game theory and statistics Cuz of poker).
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:49:00 PM

You can start by building a bitcoin website/blog. thats what I did first and its very easy to start your own website. I tought myself almost everything (google and youtube).

I'm still working on the site but that may be something you are interested in.

see what I have so far: http://All-Crypto.com

Good Luck

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vnvizow

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:04:42 AM

Hi welcome here I think its much better for you to go on services section there they can hire an any related computer jobs if you are a computer geeks then there is no problem for you to find a job there Smiley
Service section? For gods sake the only things they have are signature campaigns, scams, and mining contracts
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:31:52 AM

Service section? For gods sake the only things they have are signature campaigns, scams, and mining contracts

but they have a few good offer there right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vnvizow

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:31:38 AM

but they have a few good offer there right?
once you dig through around 5 pages then yes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: