Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIVCY the nextt 100x  (Read 299 times)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:41:30 AM

As a former mod on the privcy discord i can give some details. This coin was forked from Deeponion which the DO community were up in arms about .However Deeponion was itself a fork of another coin so their anger was pointless. Privcy was started by 3 admins. The main admin who was the lead dev just disappeared over christmas. He was unresponsive to attempts to contact him. He had all the passwords and access to the dev/bounty wallets so the coin looked ead at that point. What happened to that lead dev is not known by the team or community. At that time i chose to leave the project for my own reasons.
The remaining mod team took over the project with the blessing of the remaining original admin. The 2 main mods who took over are Bob-bit and Raypok i believe. Now those 2 guys are great and i believe can be fully trusted to do what they can to make the project a success.
At this time privcy is suffering the same problems as most projects out there in this crypto winter,a lack of funds for development caused by the coins drop in value as most coins have suffered. Once the bulls come back then the value will rise as there is still development going on on a smaller scale, and further development can go ahead as funds will become available.
If this coin does ultimately fail it will not be because of the team.
so at this point privcy could be a good chance to take a punt on a low cap future big gainner. Lets face it, we all look for these chances so we can ride high in a market like the one we had in 2017
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:49:14 AM

This coin was forked from Deeponion which the DO community were up in arms about .However Deeponion was itself a fork of another coin so their anger was pointless.
Most new coins are forked from BTC or other forks such as LTC or Dash. The critique of the DO supporters was not that Privcy was forked from DO, but that the Privcy team "forked" and copied the whole airdrop/sig campaign distribution model with zero new innovation.

You might have more insights into the reasons why things happened they way they did, but for me as a former DO airdrop participant the whole Privcy project just looks like a "get-rich-quick-scheme" for their devs. It might have changed now, but if this is the case I am wondering why this coin has a $50k market cap. Looks dead to me, and if not it is probably crazily undervalued?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

now they are at a price very far from your prediction, I have from the start predicted that they will find it difficult to grow in price. because from the start they lost because of the airdrop dump
Then you are good in predicting prices huh?can you predict also what will be the price of bitcoin before Q2 ends?
AIRDRops is just a small part of every project so what will be the effect if it was dumped?unless the project itself is a poor from the start thats the reason how will the value continue to drop until now
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:23:47 PM

This coin was forked from Deeponion which the DO community were up in arms about .However Deeponion was itself a fork of another coin so their anger was pointless.
Most new coins are forked from BTC or other forks such as LTC or Dash. The critique of the DO supporters was not that Privcy was forked from DO, but that the Privcy team "forked" and copied the whole airdrop/sig campaign distribution model with zero new innovation.

You might have more insights into the reasons why things happened they way they did, but for me as a former DO airdrop participant the whole Privcy project just looks like a "get-rich-quick-scheme" for their devs. It might have changed now, but if this is the case I am wondering why this coin has a $50k market cap. Looks dead to me, and if not it is probably crazily undervalued?

As i said the team who are in place now are a great and honest bunch of guys imo,having worked with them. how the coin started, or if it was a quick money making scheme is a matter of opinion. It may have been seeing as the main dev seemed to abandon it when the prices plunged and big profits were not forthcoming. whoknows right?
but what i do know is that now it is a working project with a team who will try their hardest to make something of it.
As always, make your own mind up. it could be worth a gamble
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:41:11 PM

As i said the team who are in place now are a great and honest bunch of guys imo,having worked with them. how the coin started, or if it was a quick money making scheme is a matter of opinion. It may have been seeing as the main dev seemed to abandon it when the prices plunged and big profits were not forthcoming. whoknows right?
but what i do know is that now it is a working project with a team who will try their hardest to make something of it.
As always, make your own mind up. it could be worth a gamble

I agree with this. Whatever happened in the past is done now and can only look forward based on the current team and community.  I took a small gamble on the project last month just for the fact that I think it’s undervalued and with development still underway in these market conditions I think the team will keep going until it’s a success. 
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 627
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:12:36 PM

I'm confident privcy will be trading at the $1-2 dollar range by the end of this year.

Given the current position of the coin and the development team, talking about the x100 is completely inappropriate. Yes, capitalization is now only 50 thousand dollars and growth to 5 million looks quite real, there were many such examples in 2017. But today the situation on the market is completely different, the competition among thousands of coins is very high.
Either you know something that we do not know. )
Voevodin

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:13:35 PM

I'm confident privcy will be trading at the $1-2 dollar range by the end of this year.

https://privcy.io/
Such services are used by almost everyone, especially novice investors, I personally take the information on https://pyyro.com
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

This is a just a normal speculations without any backing. You need to tell what made you to think that way, what are the reasons that will make it to go high up to that amount.  Are they based on new exchange listing, or based on partnership or based on mainnet launch all this point will help to booster your price projection

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:29:47 PM

I think is hard to happen and after one of devs sell his coins ssying was hacked people lose trust on, and maybe will not happen if people will not invest a lot of money on it. They will be listed on some big exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: