Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developers/investors  (Read 190 times)
Polonex (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Hello, I'm looking for investors/developers who would like to develop a website like shapeshift/changelly/evercoin with solution for faster transactions times with low fees. We can build this idea together. Anyone interested?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 09:57:38 PM by KingScorpio

Hello, I'm looking for investors/developers who would like to develop a website like shapeshift/changelly/evercoin with solution for faster transactions times with low fees. We can build this idea together. Anyone interested?

seriously there are now systems out there that transact funds from new zealand to germany within 1-2 seconds (waves) and anyone can create a custom shit coin on them

while bitcoin needs 3 hours and spends the fourh months electricity of an eastasien houshold

no one cares about faster transactions anymore,

why dont you support/join or create a better project?

regards

Polonex (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

seriously there are now systems out there that transact funds from new zealand to germany within 1-2 seconds (waves) and anyone can create a custom shit coin on them

while bitcoin needs 3 hours and spends the fourh months electricity of an eastasien houshold

regards

Since people do not care about fast speeds anymore, what do people care about now? What projects do you suggest I support?
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

regards

Since people do not care about fast speeds anymore, what do people care about now? What projects do you suggest I support?

they support good quality capitalism that creates things out of the ressources the society creates things that help the society,

like the brave browser.

you need an alternative project?

regards

Polonex (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

regards

they support good quality capitalism that creates things out of the ressources the society creates things that help the society,

like the brave browser.

regards

I didn't quite understand the first sentence you wrote and yes I would like alternative projects to look into.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

regards

like the brave browser.

regards

I didn't quite understand the first sentence you wrote and yes I would like alternative projects to look into.

i am developing a value sources engineering token, the core work of that token is basiclly to combine things communal societies deliver (jobless workers, products, componoents parts, services) production shortages into creative and quality value sources, and not like what those bitcoin miners do with their bitcoin mining.

check the website of my project in my signature.

icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Yes, We are interested. We have worked on a few projects having the concept similar to yours. You can ping us on telegram @csankur for further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
blockbrew

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Hello,
I have read the post and we have an expert team of Blockchain/Crypto developers working with us and have a very good hand in building up of platforms like Shapeshift/evercoin.

- For faster transactions we can use NEO as a lightning fast network.
- To make it a low fees we can go with private blockchain network in private network the transactions made within the network will not cost anything but the transaction made outside the network(Publicly) will need to pay the gas price.

Rest we can further discuss this in detail and here below you can have a look at our Company portfolio:
- Company website: https://www.code-brew.com/

Here below you can have a look at LinkedIn profile:
- Company Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-brew-labs/
- My LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/

You can also contact me through:
- Email: arun@code-brew.com
- Telegram: @cblabs

So, please just let me know your good time so that we can initiate a call and discuss further on your requirements to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Hello,
I have read the post and we have an expert team of Blockchain/Crypto developers working with us and have a very good hand in building up of platforms like Shapeshift/evercoin.

- For faster transactions we can use NEO as a lightning fast network.
- To make it a low fees we can go with private blockchain network in private network the transactions made within the network will not cost anything but the transaction made outside the network(Publicly) will need to pay the gas price.

Rest we can further discuss this in detail and here below you can have a look at our Company portfolio:
- Company website: https://www.code-brew.com/

Here below you can have a look at LinkedIn profile:
- Company Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-brew-labs/
- My LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/

You can also contact me through:
- Email: arun@code-brew.com
- Telegram: @cblabs

So, please just let me know your good time so that we can initiate a call and discuss further on your requirements to help you out. Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva

I don't think he wants to pay for it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: