Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks]JDBIF another scammer that claims to have lost funds  (Read 2288 times)
thy (OP)

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:36:00 PM

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1006

"Announcements

Ticker    JDBIF - Joker's Dragon BTC Investment Fund © 7.7
Date    06 Mar 17:38
MtGox bankruptcy and JDBIF recapitalization.
JDBIF was severely damaged by the Mtgox bankruptcy.

Recapitalization

We are working hard on last two weeks with our HKFG (Hong Kong Financial Group) partner to rebuild our bankroll as soon as possible to ensure the continuation of the best algorithm operation on the BTC market.
We are not inducing any undesired panic and we are pretty confident that we going to be sucessfull with this rescue plan.
We also see the current JDBIF shares value as a strong opportunity to any interested investor."

The scammer Joker is coming with yet another insane claim, no one sane would keep any significant sums at mtgox especially when they handle other peoples money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:21:12 PM

+1

Avoid jdbif v7.7 (or whatever the hell version he happens to be on at the time).  He is a complete con-man or woman.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

Just wanted to flag to everyone JDBIF - Joker's Dragon BTC Investment Fund appears to be trying to lure in poor unsuspecting newcomers.. look at the inflated price of the stock today!

Please everyone do NOT buy this listing it is clearly a scam and I know the user running it and they have been absent for many months, always avoided questions, never explained how all the BTC was lost many times that was supposed to be traded with.

I know for a fact that this user who listed this listing is a frequent user of bitcoin gambling sites and I saw him betting large amounts that I am 99% sure were the investors btc he was gambling.

You have been warned. and cryptostocks should really delist this scam!

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
junkonator

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

If you want to buy jdbif PM me. I don't want to wait for the end of IPO. I will use escrow if she is trustworthy.
hashme

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:54:13 AM

Just wanted to flag to everyone JDBIF - Joker's Dragon BTC Investment Fund appears to be trying to lure in poor unsuspecting newcomers.. look at the inflated price of the stock today!

Please everyone do NOT buy this listing it is clearly a scam and I know the user running it and they have been absent for many months, always avoided questions, never explained how all the BTC was lost many times that was supposed to be traded with.

I know for a fact that this user who listed this listing is a frequent user of bitcoin gambling sites and I saw him betting large amounts that I am 99% sure were the investors btc he was gambling.

You have been warned. and cryptostocks should really delist this scam!

Fuzzybear
Fuzzybear, do you speak about jokerdragon?

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
Fair sites only.
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

funny how JDBIF announced end of IPO... there is a handful of small sells put in place... a few of them seems to have been bought against already... but when I try to list a sell, it says I can't, because IPO is still in progress...

EXTREMELY shady...

=squeak=

junkonator

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:00:22 PM

As of June 02, our shares will be free to negotiate again.
It's not end of IPO yet it seems.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:09:02 PM

The announcement that was posted in the listing, said it was the end of the IPO, and the irregular sell orders that were posted, suggests that the IPO period was lifted, for a short period of time at least... there have been 3 buys placed into those sell orders already...

If the IPO has not actually ended, then WHAT THE FUCK are those sell orders doing up there to begin with? Who's sell orders are those? If the IPO is still in effect, then those sells need to be taken down, and if those sells aren't going to be taken down, then the ability to place orders for the rest of us has to be opened back up, FOR EVERYONE... not just for whoever happens to know the guy running JDBIF...

Unless, of course, you can give me some kind of reasonable justification for those to be up there, and kept up there, while we still can't place orders?

They can't have it both ways... choose one or the other...

=squeak=

ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:29:12 PM

Poor people that bought some so called "shares" from this so called "IPO". The price will go to 1/1000 tomorrow Sad
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:08:57 AM

As of June 02, our shares will be free to negotiate again.
It's not end of IPO yet it seems.
Jun 03 now... still in IPO you think?

=squeak=

Chellger

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:11:14 AM

Does it matter, you can't get money out of Cryptostocks anyway.
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:18:05 AM

Does it matter, you can't get money out of Cryptostocks anyway.
Those are two separate issues, and yes, it does matter.

=squeak=

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:52:49 AM

Whoa black betty scam-ba-lam!!

Gimme the crypto!!
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:02:24 AM

Resurrecting this old thread to give you fellas a heads up.  JDBIF just released the following announcement on Crypto::Stocks for his JDBIF asset:

Feb 09 - New JDBIF Business Plan
JDBIF is now free of the MtGox restructuring to offer its investors the best.
After several months of negotiations monitored with the new low-risk JD(c)8.0 tradesystem,
the new JDBIF Business Plan for the biennium (2015-2016) will be announced on February 09.
We will announce a precise date to full reestablish the dividends payment.
Stay tuned,
JDBIF Team

*Be advised, this guy is a known scammer and now he's trying to revive interest in his bogus asset because he needs to top-up his balance on SealsWithClubs.  Yup, I know for a fact this is where at least a part of the money I've wasted on this schmuck has gone so be advised, anything you invest in this con-man will be lost.  You might as well send your satoshi's to an old Mt. Gox address.

Gimme the crypto!!
Nipperkin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:55:58 AM

yes, stay far away from this known scammer
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

yes, stay far away from this known scammer
lmao.  Did you happen to catch his latest CS announcement regarding when dividend payments are scheduled to resume?

JDBIF announces dividends payment
JDBIF is proud to announce the exact date on which the dividend will be paid again.

November, 27th 2017

At this date, JDBIF will reach 2500 BTCs again, starting from 544,60 BTCs, our bankroll today.
No more trades risking 80% of our cash, which will give us a current profit rate of 7% per month.
After this 6-month trial period, now avoid extreme risks in guarantees a stable rate of profit per month.
This will free us of MtGox nightmare, and allow us and our investors to remain calm about the fate of our business.

A detailed report will come soon.

Best Regards
JDBIF Team

*This guy is so full of shit it's ridiculous.  And now I see that he's purchasing his own shares to try and prop up the share price.  What a turd-muffin!

Gimme the crypto!!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:56:21 PM

He always bought his own shares, it's part of the "business plan".

01 Sep 12:11   JDBIF buying shares

Plus he is issuing new shares all the time and dumping them on people with buy orders.

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:09:12 PM

He always bought his own shares, it's part of the "business plan".

01 Sep 12:11   JDBIF buying shares

Plus he is issuing new shares all the time and dumping them on people with buy orders.
Yup, and now just got an e-mail stating they are going to issue yet another IPO in an attempt to raise more BTC.  The claims this freaking joker is making are just so ridiculous at this point.  Its funny, I saw him on Seals with Clubs blowing all of the investor funds from the last IPO he issued.  What a clown.

Avoid at all costs!!

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: