Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12613 times)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:47:37 PM

Yes, it is normal.! Because if project not gets enough fund then how can they pay you? It was said before every bounty that if a project reaches the soft cap, you will get paid. Otherwise not!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:58:59 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.

for me, when an ico does not reached their target soft cap. It does not matter if they pay or not because in able for a company to move further, they need to atleast reach the soft cap which they will use on their development.
Soft cap is used for tricking the investors and new traders in my humble opinion. No matter they pay the rewards to the bounty hunters or not, that money should be used for development of the project. Some projects don't respect this rule and they dump their project token on the exchange after listing.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:31:21 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Its not bounty manager faults if the ICO project failed... They were also instructed by the project... So better before doing or joining any bounty projects DYOR first... So your works will not wasted..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:49:29 AM

for the first time?
maybe for those who first got the failure ico, would be very disappointed. but based on my experience, for a full year in 2018, many ico failed. of the several ico that I followed, there were even 2 ico which stated that the project was dead.

for me it is a little more natural, because ico itself is a gambling-like project, it is still 50-50 between success or failure.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 01:03:17 AM

for me, when an ico does not reached their target soft cap. It does not matter if they pay or not because in able for a company to move further, they need to atleast reach the soft cap which they will use on their development.
Soft cap is used for tricking the investors and new traders in my humble opinion. No matter they pay the rewards to the bounty hunters or not, that money should be used for development of the project. Some projects don't respect this rule and they dump their project token on the exchange after listing.
It's because they can easily get away that money without doing what they promise in whitepaper including rewarding bounty hunters. That's why almost all investors and bounty hunters don't want to get involved in ICO anymore as it runs like a ponzi scheme. Smart investors nowadays in crypto would rather invest in IEO as it's more promising and reasonable.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

That is exactly not right.
Bounty hunter must have tired doing their jobs with with a monts and waiting a long time to get distribution.
And then it is just leave without get a payment.
That is not fair, no one worker want to work without get a payment.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:49:39 AM

That is exactly not right.
Bounty hunter must have tired doing their jobs with with a monts and waiting a long time to get distribution.
And then it is just leave without get a payment.
That is not fair, no one worker want to work without get a payment.
Even if the team would pay you millions of tokens which have no value, how can you make it useful to your end? The bottom line here is we should promote only legitimate projects and no matter how long it would take to promote the project at the end you will reap something and it's worth the worth and time we have spent.
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:32:44 AM

bounty manager groups, they do not have the task of distributing token. This will be done by the project team, I don't know how but the payout can take place or the delay comes up every year

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:55:54 AM

Of course, if the ICO projects do not collect even the minimum amount, they do not pay us for the ICO bounty campaign, since they pay with tokens, and in this case the tokens are not issued. In the ordinary world, if someone enters into a contract to advertise a project, then he must pay for the services, regardless of whether the project is successful or not. However, the activity of bounty hunters is not regulated by anyone and the ICO teams set the rules for themselves. Here you can get a good profit or get nothing for their work. Nobody forces anyone to participate in the ICO bounty companies. Everyone has the right to choose and risk their time and effort.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:03:53 AM

They used to pay with their tokens in general. And if they pay despite their ICO failed the token will have no market value. So paying or not paying is a similar situation.  You will end up collecting some shitcoins. But their are very few bounties which pay in terms  BTC or ETH even on a weekly basis.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:18:48 PM

reading this is very funny.
let alone projects that fail, many successful projects do not pay for the bounty that I experienced.
here the bounty participants were asked to try to participate in the success of their project fundraising. if the project fails a very common thing if they do not pay and I see participants bounty examples of their social media just copy and share and it is not difficult. you should consider bounty a hobby not a job that in the end you are very dependent on these results friend

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:40:38 PM

Soft- and hardcaps do not exist for fun.
The softcap indicates the minimum amount of funds that must be raised to complete the project.
If this is not achieved, the funds HAVE TO be returned.
Then there is of course no point in distributing the Bounty Token.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

If the project fails, then as bounty participants we cannot blame them. Usually, at the beginning there is an explanation that the allocation adjusts how much funds are collected.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
jjklondi8174

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:26:49 PM

Let's also share our experience of bounty participation. In case of my choice, I have become a member of a  bounty run by Lukki exchange.
Here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:39:46 PM

Perhaps your question has been answered by many people, but now things like that are still happening. Managers should be partly responsible for accepting jobs without checking their quality before starting
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:31:27 AM

If the ICO fails, of course we as bounty participants feel that they have failed to promote the project. And that means we really can't get payments because they can't develop the project because of failed sales / ICO. What is strange is that if the project succeeds in success and the project does not pay, that is very unnatural. Because we have worked hard but they did not pay. I think in this case the manager must be able to encourage the team to pay bounty participants.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 05:39:53 AM

That was and is the practice, and this is one of the risk bounty hunters are shouldering so it is very important for bounty hunters to double check even triple check and get out when he thinks something is not right, it's hard to accept something that you've worked hard for months and you will end up getting nothing.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:03:43 AM

that's normal, especially if the ICO doesn't reach the target, meaning that the coin / token failed to be marketed, so if you don't get paid then it's normal, and the responsible is not the manager campaign, but the developers.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:30:29 AM

Such things happens generally with bounty hunters its a common thing for bounty hunters. It is no use to get coins that will never listed when a project fails to reached its target it is understood project failed. We can not blame bounty managers for failed ICOs. You read it right some projects will never pays when their ICOs fails You should always prepare yourself for such things.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:32:35 AM

that's normal, especially if the ICO doesn't reach the target, meaning that the coin / token failed to be marketed, so if you don't get paid then it's normal, and the responsible is not the manager campaign, but the developers.
isn't that already an agreement from the initial rules of the campaign began. it won't be a problem of course. because it is a risk of a bounty hunter. do not demand more from this work, try to enjoy just the circumstances of all the campaigns that you follow.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██