Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4604 times)
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 05:53:22 PM by nadyn

Everyone is waiting for this! but a guaranteed market reversal, no one can promise, except for technical analysis, there is a news background that can be manipulated in one direction and in another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

At the moment I'm not sure that we'll see the bull run in December. There must be something extraordinary that will be able to push the price up. As it was mentioned, BTC needs higher demand to grow. What can stimulate this demand? Good news from regulators, I think. So we all need good news Smiley

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Maybe bull run will happen in the month of december  or not. Depends on the movement of the market if they have more buyers of bitcoin as soon as possible the price will pump and you will gain more profit on that. But if the dumping continue decreasing the price don't expect bull run because it will not happen for sure.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Yeah maybe bull run will return again on this December. I'm very much excited to see bull run and expecting big bull run than last year bull run.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
RomanPoman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

No one can say when the bulls return but it is safe to say that the market will recover eventually with all the good news pouring in.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
I think also market will be recovering. Hopefully we will see a new crypto supported year again. Seems that price will be rising continuously at end of this year. A great news waiting for us. We should buy now and wait for this good news.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

Currently all mayor crypto was push from the bottom, although with small percentace but this is good sign for crypto market. I think no body can predict when excatly the next bull market will start but we believe this will be start again. Because historycal of the price answer that. The price of Bitcoin was bearish in many periode but in the long term  the price keep going up with bigger bull run.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Although I also hope that the bull market will come soon, the market has not given us any response, and the bear market is still going on!

I wish the bullish trend can return very soon but I cannot be sure of it. If the market follows the tradition, we can wait that this winter many cryptos will go to the Moon.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
I hope so in December again. We know the market stable at same possition from a long time. I have seen many projects hint to last October. So, there will happen something from last October, I think. So calm down and wait.
I do not think so the Bull run will return or not but I know that it will recover soon because the market value has taken a long time to start following uptrend but it did not follow and now I think so this will happen soon. There is no specific month or day on which the value will increase or decrease but the truth is that we do not know when the value increases, we go with market demand rate as it increases the value also increases.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

I hope so in December again. We know the market stable at same possition from a long time. I have seen many projects hint to last October. So, there will happen something from last October, I think. So calm down and wait.
I do not think so the Bull run will return or not but I know that it will recover soon because the market value has taken a long time to start following uptrend but it did not follow and now I think so this will happen soon. There is no specific month or day on which the value will increase or decrease but the truth is that we do not know when the value increases, we go with market demand rate as it increases the value also increases.

when we talk about the price of any coin in the market we cant really predict it accurately, we will just give our prediction and in the end the market will decide, the best thing to do is to wait and hold bitcoin because there is a huge chance that the bitcoin market will recover with a good price.
Truth_hunter

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Most of you are not taking into consideration that Bakkt is opening on December 12 and what Fidelity Group has done recently. Bull market is just around the corner.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

No one can say when the bulls return but it is safe to say that the market will recover eventually with all the good news pouring in.

Yes, it would happen one day. No one knows for sure when would that happen so if you are interested in trading then it would be better to start learning now when the market is still consolidating because it would be a good opportunity to have a position in certain coins. If you want to study trading more then the fastest what to learn it is through experience. You may lose at times but if you learn from it then you will surely progress.

Most of you are not taking into consideration that Bakkt is opening on December 12 and what Fidelity Group has done recently. Bull market is just around the corner.

Well, I am hoping for it too that just like last year, the price would slowly go up and then bitcoin would surprise again with sudden upaward movement. I hope it would it would be able to sustain the volume because if not then it would just become a pump and dump.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

I am so much frustrated about recent cryptocurrency bull market and I am so much confused to recover this bull market back in December. but I hope the market back tomorrow, by it will be back I will be happy a lot.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Yeah, I don't see any indication as well that price will make a move going up. We are getting near the end of this year but still btc is maintaining it's price playing in  more or less than $6k for how many months now. Let's see this coming December if there's a progress because of Bakkt and holiday season.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Well for me I can't learn if I only read and and i can't learn if I only watch it . i need an actual guide for the trade if really what to be a successful trade learn with a experienced people .
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I have just read many articles about crypto and it is mention there that Crypto will rise again in this December and like previous year people will also ficus on these months for the crypto growth and i think that is very difficult that a huge rise will come because crypto never rise for the whole year and the market was controlled because in these days the price is very stable.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

There are many expectations, like approval of ETF or opening of Bakkt or year end booming of Bitcoin. Hopefully, bitcoin's price will be more than $10k before the end of November and early December as it was expected. I am really looking forward to Bakkt as I feel it will bring some investors from the fiat stream to crypto.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

I think the market will be green again from the middle of December to January 2019, but don't forget about Chinese New Year) during this time the markets are red almost always

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

This December it will probably bring much hope and hope to those who like the crypto and Bitcoin markets. Bitcoin will go to the moon i live and wait for it when i have decided to buy it at $ 6500.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Everyone believes the bull run will come this December,everyone's hope and praying far that.lf that happen everyone is going to survive in crisis which everyone makes us loses because of long down market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: