Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: online store accepting cryptocurrencies for worldwide shipping  (Read 137 times)
badibenz (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

This Online store is accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrency as payment methode for worldwide shipping  Cheesy Shocked Tongue

https://imgur.com/a/YXTLSyC

www.instaclicshop.com
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

This Online store is accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrency as payment methode for worldwide shipping  Cheesy Shocked Tongue

www.instaclicshop.com

Already there are lot of merchants like shopify,Gyft,and more individual merchants around the world accept bitcoin on shopping.

Now what you trying to tell about this.

(Or) you are promoting the website.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

www.instaclicshop.com

Already there are lot of merchants like shopify,Gyft,and more individual merchants around the world accept bitcoin on shopping.

Most of the people here not using the board to discuss like what it should to discuss about. This is not a board where you can freely promote your website.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies will be everywhere soon I am sure because its popularity is increasing only and their pluses are more useful for the using than other ways.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

I like blocktonic where we can buy with cybermiles and after 300 days we will get back equivalent ETH to our wallet.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

I am very confident that in the future cryptocurrency can be used as an alternative payment, only to be made about clear regulations in each country, now most states are still afraid of losing tax revenue from the results of a transaction
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

www.instaclicshop.com
This is highly motivating, i believe cryptocurrency is the future, this technology will be applied to our daily activities in the nearest future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

is it your story ?  does this story have any review you can just purchase ads on facebook or goole ads to promote your website

Free palestine
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Whatever goal you pursue with such news, it seems to me it’s all the same good that cryptocurrency is increasingly being accepted as a means of payment, although there are risks in it!
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

I am very glad now many shops which accept cryptocurrency for payment opened. Such shops of the future appear even more often
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

www.instaclicshop.com

Most of the people here not using the board to discuss like what it should to discuss about. This is not a board where you can freely promote your website.
So many online stores have accepted crypto as payment but till this time none of them have reported the significant growth on their sites. At least not this time but i hope they will do that in the future.
So many merchants have been delisting crypto payment system due to the volatility but OP has an intention to promote his site.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

I hope adoption increases, but I am still quite sceptic about shops shipping worldwide. I would need to have an element of trust in the business, which at the moment is not achieved.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

My intuition says that this shop is not shady, I don't have any bad feeling about it so maybe I'll consider this if I want to buy something (like the moon lamp). Does anyone already tried to buy there? I just want to verify if they really got real reviews.
He is a new account and all of his post pertains to this shop so probably yes. Relax, there is nothing wrong of advetising Grin. The only mistake he did is he posted on the wrong board.

@OP ~ For that reason, you should move this into the Marketplace section.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

That's awesome news Smiley The more the merrier Wink

It's good that crypto currencies are starting to be accepted in more & more shops, I just hope they will be accepted by default at some point. Similar to what are credit cards right now.

I know you can have credit cards associated with bitcoin but some have high fees to facilitate something like this.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

is it your story ?  does this story have any review you can just purchase ads on facebook or goole ads to promote your website

Well this is how most of the people advertise and spread false rumours. Yes in most of Shops they are accepting cryptocurrency this is wonderful technology to help people to make more money.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Online stores would have be the first in crypto's spreading and now it is not so surprising as it could be. I prefer more promising and far-sighted decisions.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

It is good to have greater levels of adoption, but global distribution is something that normally cannot be achieved except for some of the sector giants such as Amazon and Alibaba
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: