Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Binance Decentralized Crypto Exchange Launch in 2019 Will Impact the Market  (Read 426 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

I prefer the simple one, and I think everyone does that too. and so far to exchange the most simple and fast tokens is the forkdelta.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Uuhm… that’s really cool, but the only benefit I think this is going to have will only have to do with exchanges, cause it’s just going to give users the control over their money by taking the control of funds out of the hands of the exchanges.

And you know what that means? That means you’re on your own and you are so to be blamed if in case anything happens to your money. Well, I said before it’s cool, so it’s cool and I know a lot of people are going to like. And I also like the way Binance are coming up with great ideas and being the leaders at all time.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

I prefer the simple one, and I think everyone does that too. and so far to exchange the most simple and fast tokens is the forkdelta.
Fork Delta is just another decentralized exchange, and whether you prefer it or not, it really does not matter, what is not known yet is what Binance will end up coming with.

Nonetheless, I feel we have not even reached that stage of decentralized exchanges getting to function properly and probably, this would change with what Binance is bringing or would just end up becoming the same old same old. Centralized exchange are always known for liquidity, which is why a lot of traders prefer that, probably, this would just be for a totally different category entirely.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

how Binance Decentralized Crypto Exchange Beta Launch in 2019 Will Impact the Market
https://www.ccn.com/how-binance-decentralized-crypto-exchange-beta-launch-in-2019-will-impact-the-market/

Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange by daily trading volume, is set to launch a beta version of its decentralized exchange (DEX) by early 2019.

Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance better known to the community as CZ, said on Saturday:

“Just had a productive meeting for Binance DEX (decentralized exchange), where BNB will be native gas, and the exchange don’t control user funds. Aiming for a public beta end of the year/early next year. Yes, we work on Saturdays, non stop.”

Why is Binance Launching a DEX?

In July, on CNBC Crypto Trader hosted by Ran Neuner, CZ stated that he personally believes decentralized exchange is the future of crypto.

In the long-term, CZ explained that users will be able to utilize non-custodial wallets to trade cryptocurrencies in a peer-to-peer manner with full control over their funds.

“I believe that decentralized exchange is the future. I don’t know when that future will come yet. I think we’re at an early stage for that so I don’t know if it’s a year, two years, three years, or five years. I don’t know but we got to be ready for it,” he said.

That's indeed good news.
Binance is a very good exchange, and they will probably make a good work with Dex.
As they have money, it can be safe an easy to use. I agree with him, Dex are the future.

binance has never been hacked, but they have few month in the market.

This is a good thing even though there have been many DEX markets before, but binance is the biggest market and certainly can make crypto's development better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: