Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano or Electroneum???  (Read 451 times)
ravv2016 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Hi guys, want to invest a little bit in one of these project....which is better for  more profit in 1 year hold?Huh?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

I prefer Cardano. Both are solid projects, strong team etc... but

ADA is
1- One of the 10 biggest coins according to total marketcap data
2- Easier to buy for retail/institutional buyers
3- ADA/BTC price is relatively cheaper than ETN/BTC price according to all-time-high statistics.
4- High probability for ADA ETF in the next years

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

I prefer Cardano. Both are solid projects, strong team etc... but

ADA is
1- One of the 10 biggest coins according to total marketcap data
2- Easier to buy for retail/institutional buyers
3- ADA/BTC price is relatively cheaper than ETN/BTC price according to all-time-high statistics.
4- High probability for ADA ETF in the next years

I agree with the reason you gave and from that we can see that cardano is much better than electroneum and I think electroneum is not feasible compared to cardano.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

i think both coins are very good to invest because cardon is have better team effort and it is in top 9 cryptomarket.
electroneum it was launched fast payment system one week ago, so it price is increasing fastly.   
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Both of it are very valotile and manipulative, but in long term i think Cardano is more perspective. Make your choice.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Cardano of course much better than electroneum, ADA have big community, top altcoin and so many exchange, ETN just wake up yesterday
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Hi guys, want to invest a little bit in one of these project....which is better for  more profit in 1 year hold?Huh?
if I choose a coin that already has a good reputation I think cardano is one of the altcoins that I choose.
because it is already widely known and maybe there are already many who use cardano.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I prefer electroneum and believe ETN will penetrate to the price of 0.2 $ again, judging from the project and activating dev makes the token holders sure and can grow rapidly

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

dificult choice the coin is a very good tim,project, and developmen, if you see the roadmap i think two coin is a same good
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/electroneum surely must to be watched!
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

it's funny how with all the hate electroneum gets, they have a working product, which is more than could be said about cardano
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

I prefer electroneum and believe ETN will penetrate to the price of 0.2 $ again, judging from the project and activating dev makes the token holders sure and can grow rapidly
seeing the market increase for ETN for this week is so significant and I try, seeing in the official wabset stated ETN will be used for payment instruments in the store transaction and if this is real and continues to grow then ETN is an investment solution that will provide benefits

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Electroneum is a best project in crypto platform but cardano is a better than Electroneum so you should concentrate in cardano it will make huge profit. I don't prefer these kind of project because we should not predict it will be a successful project in next year. So if you invest in Ethereum surely it will make big success in next year. I think google also plan to remove the advertisement ban so really it will be a big impact on this month so as soon as possible by Ethereum you will be future millionaire.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

I vote for  Cardano! I see good potential and excellent technology in it ! I think if you choose two of these coins I would've invested 70/30.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

I don't have both of these coins but I've been witnessing that there's too much support for both coins.

Others are happy while they are doing emulation mining with ETN and it pumped last time. And others are on long term holding with Cardano. I guess both has potential and why not just have them both and slice 50/50 portion of your total capital for both coins?
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Electroneum is a best project in crypto platform but cardano is a better than Electroneum so you should concentrate in cardano it will make huge profit. I don't prefer these kind of project because we should not predict it will be a successful project in next year. So if you invest in Ethereum surely it will make big success in next year. I think google also plan to remove the advertisement ban so really it will be a big impact on this month so as soon as possible by Ethereum you will be future millionaire.
hai man, above say you say electroneum, but in conclusion you mentioned ethereum, its a different think man...its typo or what?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

hai man, above say you say electroneum, but in conclusion you mentioned ethereum, its a different think man...its typo or what?
That guys wants to shilling for electroneum and he was misspelling it to the ethereum, what a joke. Look at above us and see how many ADA and ETN shillers are still suggesting their shitcoin for OP.
Ethereum all the time and ADA is nothing, it doesn't even have any demand to use their blockchain. ADA looks crap for me.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

i f you want to invest in this short time i think electroneum is profitable, cardano is strong and stable, its good for long investment
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

Personally right from time, I feel I can relate well with ADA in the long term with its prospect and the team. ETN to me just in their early stage brought about some promises they could not keep when it comes to mobile mining. Not saying their could be no flop in a product, but if I will have to make a bet on any coin and I have to choose the two, I would rather go for ADA obviously and I am sure that is where anyone would tend to for so many reasons.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

obviously I chose cardano
Why?
the big cardano 10 coinmarketcap and the bigger the community than the Electroneum and cardano many people say is eth refinement

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: