Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ubex falling apart after token distribution]  (Read 271 times)
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Token Dumping

Reported at Cointelligence on the 21th of August Ubex Token Sale seems foggy

The token distribution is being handled in batches, some users got the tokens before others!
Yesterday before the token distribution started somehow they were able to pump up the token value on exchange 100%!

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Why is this thread on scam accusations it should be on the altcoin section, people might think that this is a scam accusation, they are already in the market and they are being traded in an open arena what is the accusations on Ubex, about the dumping it is a sad reality that keeps on happening
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

Why is this thread on scam accusations it should be on the altcoin section, people might think that this is a scam accusation, they are already in the market and they are being traded in an open arena what is the accusations on Ubex, about the dumping it is a sad reality that keeps on happening

It's a blatant scam and I don't understand how people didn't see it. How can you have an ongoing ICO and at the same time have your tokens traded on some exchanges? It's obvious they were the ones selling and buying them on x5 the original price so people would buy more ubex.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

Every sane crypto investor had seen this coming.It is a over hyped ICO with intention to exit scam ,written all over.They did all type of false marketing gimmicks and hyped  the ICO to attract new investors.Another similar ICO is XYO Network .I am watching out this one too
Please do your due diligence before investing in any ICO
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

UBEX did a lot of advertisement and ther marketing team was well wise so  dont had fear that they will fail, more if we look into the coin pump then this was just to sell off the coins that team had at double price of ico.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

It's a blatant scam and I don't understand how people didn't see it. How can you have an ongoing ICO and at the same time have your tokens traded on some exchanges? It's obvious they were the ones selling and buying them on x5 the original price so people would buy more ubex.

I thought they're done with their iCO, if true then this is definitely not right. Why would investor buy on their ICO site when they can do it on exchanges. LOL

I chat with someone on a private channel, funny because one mod says if the coin isn't listed on exchanges, you complain. Now its listed you still complain?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Token price is falling very steeply..dont know of its right time to buy or sell. Huh
Astargath

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

I thought they're done with their iCO, if true then this is definitely not right. Why would investor buy on their ICO site when they can do it on exchanges. LOL

I chat with someone on a private channel, funny because one mod says if the coin isn't listed on exchanges, you complain. Now its listed you still complain?

It was on exchanges since August, their team official statement was: We paid a few people in UBEX and they were the ones selling, which is total bullshit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:04:21 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 02:01:49 PM by lx001

I saw their ads everywhere. I would never invest a single cent into something that has "moon soon and exchanges soon" on their main banner on Coinmarketcap. This market is total madness, people get burned every day. Show me at least one ICO which actually did go up in value during the last several months?
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:01:26 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 02:26:34 PM by shitcoinoffering

As we had said earlier - it's a scam

''Seasoned scammers buy a load of advertising about artificial intelligence and crazy returns to rip off their investors to the tune of $8 million. We’ll tell you why it isn’t over yet and why it’s time to grab these crooks by the balls.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/ubex-ico-machine-will-never-rise/''

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

I think Astargath answered your question.
Beside the fact that they were selling tokens on the ICO while already trading on X5 higher than ICO price.
They didnt reflect the fact the tokens are locked until ICO ends or hard cap reached. it was not presented in clean way on the website or on the dashboard. read the review that was published.
Hosam Mazawi (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

I saw their ads everywhere. I would never invest a single cent into something that has "moon soon and exchanges soon" on their main banner on Coinmarketcap. This market is total madness, people get burned every day. Show me at least one ICO which actually did go up in value during the last several months?

Luckily I saved these banners Smiley
I bet if any of these brands see this they wont be happy Smiley

shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

We couldn't receive clear information about partnership with Ubex but look what we have Cool

And this is Business.com. They can't even normally respond to the letter.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Well they still not paid for their bounty hunters. I think we'll have a big dump after that. They focus on advertising and marketing and pump the token price to attract more new investors. A strategy is quite creative and effective.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

You kept monitoring ICN, You DAA?

You think coinmarketcap has something to do with them begin advertised in their website? Its pretty much convincing to actually invest to this scam as its being  feed to cryptotraders everyday. I did even click that link out of interest. Of course I didn't send ETH but someone must have because they look big that they partnered with big companies.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Well they still not paid for their bounty hunters. I think we'll have a big dump after that. They focus on advertising and marketing and pump the token price to attract more new investors. A strategy is quite creative and effective.

This dump could be stronger if all the investors could withdraw their money... We will see slow and confident decreasing of token price. Take popcorn  Wink

Astargath

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

This dump could be stronger if all the investors could withdraw their money... We will see slow and confident decreasing of token price. Take popcorn  Wink

Imagine when they pay the bounty, 99% of those tokens are getting dumped instantly as well.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Imagine when they pay the bounty, 99% of those tokens are getting dumped instantly as well.

Update. It has already made x10 down Cry

Astargath

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Exchanges are pure scam too, bitmart asks you for KYC to withdraw anything.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Exchanges are pure scam too, bitmart asks you for KYC to withdraw anything.

Damn... F**king scammers. To be honestly, I'm not surprised. I have already said it but it seems you didn't see it. Even KuCoin is a scam -> https://shitcoinoffering.com/kucoin-crouching-token-hidden-team/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: