Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you share the president of Malta opinion?  (Read 189 times)
celer

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

that's a nice thought! being too optimistic is not a bad thing in the crypto world, that's exactly what we need - being a bit more like presidents of Malta in our beliefs:)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

Have you heard the news? Giving his speech on the UN general assembly, the president of Malta said that the cryptocurrency was the future of money and the blockchain technology would make bank system more reliable and better in general. In my opinion, this statement is too optimistic as the cryptocurrency is forbidden in some countries and this situation is not going to change in the nearest future. But I can say that I like his determination to move on and accept the new technologies that some people are still afraid of.
What do you think? In what way would you change bank system? Have you suffered from its drawbacks? And how exactly do you think blockchain can change the situation? And what future is ahead of us in the cryp5ocurrency world? I know it is a little bit too early to predict something, but still... Are you scared of the future or waiting for it with your arms open?

malta will be the hub of technologies in the future but there are things we should consider that cryuptocurrencies are maybe the future but untill the quantum computing or maybe in future we use both technology. if banks use blockchain then transactions would be more cheap and fast

mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

I think it is normal that some governments banned crypto in their countries because every new thing needs time until it is trusted and accepted in their system. This just shows that crypto is on the good way. I believe that the opinion of the president is an optimistic one and it can happen.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

The fact that countries like Malta have such a pro stance is great for blockchain and crypto in general. For each no country there has to be a pro country so ideas and thoughts are exchanged at that level. A small, relatively easy to manage country like Malta is the perfect starting place for crypto to become a mainstream currency.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

I really like how the malta prime minister turn Malta to blockchain island. Its actually a welcome development and I salute him for his contributions into the crypto space in some years back. I see his contributions as what will pave way for other countries to adopt crypto in the future.

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

I totally agree with him! I very much hope that he will be able to embody his views in his political activities

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Have you heard the news? Giving his speech on the UN general assembly, the president of Malta said that the cryptocurrency was the future of money and the blockchain technology would make bank system more reliable and better in general. In my opinion, this statement is too optimistic as the cryptocurrency is forbidden in some countries and this situation is not going to change in the nearest future. But I can say that I like his determination to move on and accept the new technologies that some people are still afraid of.
What do you think? In what way would you change bank system? Have you suffered from its drawbacks? And how exactly do you think blockchain can change the situation? And what future is ahead of us in the cryp5ocurrency world? I know it is a little bit too early to predict something, but still... Are you scared of the future or waiting for it with your arms open?

Absolutely I share the opinion of this leader because cryptocurrency and its blockchain  have come to stay there nothing anybody can do about it. The acceptance of this technology is spreading like a wild fire globally and for sure this technology will change the future in many ways.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Malta is going to be the new playground for crypto millionaires. They can see the benefits of the blockchain, getting binance to move in is a great move by the Maltese government. Thumbs up to their president
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: