Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling]Bitcointalk Forum Merits (Details Inside)  (Read 204 times)
JerryM (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Disclaimer: I know that selling merits is against the rule however all the merits i'm going to give will be on a constructive posts that haven't received any merits or wants additional merits.

I have a multiple accounts that has enough merits to cover at least 100 merits and I have another 1 account that can cover 50-80 merits.

Here are the details and regulations:

• You should have at least 3-5 Constructive posts for every 10 merits you're going to order I will base the posts if it's constructive or not according to my own judgement
• Price = $5 for every merit
• 10 merits is the minimum order
• The merits will come to different accounts so it will not be suspicious
• once you've ordered from me you can't order for 3 weeks-1 month so it will not be suspicious
I will not going to send 1 merits, etc. as an example or a test since it's irreversible.
• If you send me shit posts to put merits on i don't have a choice but to discontinue our transactions.
• If you're going to post here don't use the account that you want to receive merits, for us both to be safe!

I can't reply to messages so contact me directly through telegram: https://t.me/BlkchainX
ItDoesntExist

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Anyone who buys this will definitely get scammed  Grin
JerryM (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

You have any evidences?
ItDoesntExist

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

You have any evidences?
yes I do
JerryM (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

You have any evidences?
yes I do

show it.
JerryM (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

Bump! Please read carefully the details, another buyer bought a merit to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: