Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if there will be too much Altcoins circulating the internet?  (Read 470 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Now there are a lot of Altcoins who are already dying. I think that good projects will only increase in price.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Now there are a lot of Altcoins who are already dying. I think that good projects will only increase in price.
Good projects will recognised but not all of them are getting the spotlight.

Some aren't surviving because of lack of exposure. They can continue but to ask if the price of those is likely to reach bitcoin's price, I don't think so. Bitcoin got the popular of being the first coin and its total supply is 21 million unlike most of the coins now, they are hundreds of million so try to create the solution on how much they needed to reach bitcoin's price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I agree with you that most of the Altcoins will simply die, only those who have a future perspective will remain, but I think that no one will be able to achieve such a price as Bitcoin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I imagine if there is a lot of altcoins, there will be altcoins that will not survive and eventually lost. Will altcoins that survive has the capacity to raise its value as high as bitcoin?
The number of altcoins in the circulation did not translate to over all increasing in the market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies.  In think we don't need most of the altcoins and tokens in the market as some of them are the same and solve the same problems.
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

I imagine if there is a lot of altcoins, there will be altcoins that will not survive and eventually lost. Will altcoins that survive has the capacity to raise its value as high as bitcoin?

No problem, coins will be destroyed because they cannot survive, coins with a solid project team, goals that can be achieved in the near future and sustainable, and maintain their integrity and credibility, will surely last a long time.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

I think it will not. Quite the contrary. Now the market will clear itself of useless coins that do not carry any good. So most likely there will be less coins.
There will be less coins but only for a while, many coins are going to disappear and are not going to be replaced for some time but as soon as the market of cryptocurrencies begins to give signs that it is recovering again we are going to see many of the same projects being revived under different names and people will invest in them trusting that this time things are going to be different.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Since the hype of the crypto market just died, along with it are alts with no real working product and does not  have a huge support from the community. I don't found any project yet that  the price and popularity  will be  same as Bitcoin in future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: