Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Question to all Bounty Hunters.  (Read 196 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

On average how much money (USD equivalent) do you earn per month by completing bounties?
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

To be honest, last 8 9 months or so have been least productive for bounty hunters and earnings have gone really down, if someonw was making $1000 plus per month in rising market then now in bear market of many months they are hardly earning $50- 100 worth of tokens coupled with delays, extensions, pauses and similar other hurdles, i hope market bulls will be back soon so that bounty hunters can recover as well.

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

On average how much money (USD equivalent) do you earn per month by completing bounties?

Discouraging generally because most times it falls below ICO price.. I mostly just keep the tokens for the bull run cos sometimes the value is way way down that you'd be thinking is this what I spent so much effort on.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

It is difficult to answer this question unambiguously. The size of the reward for the bounty can be absolutely any. Because it is influenced by a huge number of factors. Need to find out how successful the project in which you participate, how much money is allocated for the bounty program, what kind of company you are participating bounty, etc. So that the amount can be absolutely any.

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Right now it's peanuts, they are all extended and do not hit the exchanges for a long time, when it happens the price is not as expected. With this in mind i am thinking of changing from bounties to day trading, but that runs a high risk of losing too much

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Gone are the days when bounty rewards can be recouped on monthly basis, nowadays ico last for more than a month and bounty rewards atimes takes more than two months before getting them. And besides, even when you get them you cannot know their worth except when thet get listed on exchange. Therefore it is difficult to determine precisely how much to get on bounty participation monthly.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

It depends whether how many bounties I would join in. When I was doing about 10 Facebook bounties and a signature campaign I was earning about 700 dollars every 2 months which most ICOs last. So basically I earn about 350 dollars a month.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

I did moved from airdrop to bounty, but it seems not only me made such decision, I really haven't made much from bounty, maybe cus I haven't spent more months in it cus most token I got are still in public sale, the one that are listed, I got in late so did get much from pool reward. But let's not get discouraged I still think it's better than airdrop campaign.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

it is not something that can be calculated in a month, because not all bounties are successfully distributed well, there are a lot of bounties that finally cut all payments for various reasons, and far from predictions that have been made, this makes us more careful in choosing a bounty with the right bounty manager
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

I just got into Bounties hunting newly and I get to start up during this bearish market state which the sum of token one will get is not even worth $50 to $100, and at most cases most projects just hang up on the way some also will take time to pay up which is really complicated. We just hope things turn out good soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Nowadays, some month i dont received token, and if i am lucky my average would be below 30usd a month, for a months of working. I dont see any probability that bounties is worth nowadays because of the increasing number of participants unlike before, but much better if you participate for article writing, youtube. Social media is very low when it comes to share of payments.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Bounties were profitable if its not a scam.Choosing the right bounties makes me earn more than my regular salary.I used to earn 1000usd or above as long as those projects that i promoted is legit.So i suggest that we all must be aware on the current situation in which there were lots of scam ICOs.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

In general i agree with most of the posts here, on avarage it is few 100$ a month.
This cant be a full time thing, even if the project is legit and they end up listing somewhere, it seems that even project which rise 5million $ are not paying for decent listings and are listing in shit exchnages. Maybe this is not the real reason but the tokens dump very heavily.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

the income I received was uncertain, because the projects that I followed sometimes gave different results from the results of a few months ago. maybe for myself I can get $100-500 and that is good for a bounty hunter income.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

I have been involved in campaigns for a few months
first token arrived in my wallet a few days ago
Not yet listing on exchangs
But I know that the salary in this period will be little but it is okay
I will not sell unless the market improves.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Sounds like you guys need a futures contract market for your tokens..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

I think nowadays doing bounties seems not too profitable anymore because the cryptocurrency price not still low.
If you compare with last year, it is far profitable from now. There are some hunters doesn't do bounty activities anymore.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:37 AM

In the last 3 months i receive no token/coin. It's a sedentary time of crypto market and it makes more difficult for bounty hunters to earn.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

To be honest, It is difficult to estimate about how much I earned per month since the price of ICO tokens always drop once listed on exchanges. I don't want to sell my bounty coins during the decline cycle. It is better for me to hold all the tokens on wallets when the prices on exchanges don't meet with my expectation. Just plan to sell later, so I have no answer for how much earning in USD per month.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

The bounty earned through the bounty activity is really difficult to judge by the value of the fiat money. Some earn money, some are worthless, and now the market is relatively low.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀