Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Don't Need No Passports  (Read 187 times)
(OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 06:17:22 AM by —

Passports just highlight the fact your not free like a bird.
Passport demonstrate the government owns you and you at some-once mercy.
Passports just divide the world and cause friction.
Pass-word, Pass-code, Pass-card, Pass-port..... are all instruments to prevent you from entering freely.
Before world war one no such thing existed and was introduce then.
In modern times facial camera recognition is everywhere.
Mobil phones are needed everywhere banking, navigation, 2fac logins....... so whereabouts is always known 24/7

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:50:14 AM by TECSHARE

Believe it or not a lot of countries don't require a passport to travel there, though they may often require some kind of cash bond which is usually the liability of your home nation (if you did have a passport). It is certainly more difficult and expensive to travel this way though.
harry_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Interesting points you bring up but so long as nation states exist we will need some sort of identification document. One compromise is a move towards more open borders and digital passports with secure platforms like EVT potentially offering a method of implementation.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

In the USA, we don't need any drivers licenses to travel. The only reason why people might want them is to keep from being pestered by law enforcement. The only reason law enforcement would pester travelers who appeared to be driving is (besides being revenue agents), a vehicle is a big, heavy, dangerous machine. If you are traveling in an area where you are not personally known, people have the right to know that you are safe. The drives license is is an easy way to confirm your experience.

However, DLs are not necessary, and you can make a lot of money in court off cops and judges who mess with your right to travel.

So, DLs are a lot like passports. They make things easier.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cøbra
Bitcoin.org domain administrator

Activity: 123
Merit: 470

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

Passports are bad, but it could be a lot worse with something like biometrics. Better to acknowledge that nation states while bad are still not too creepy with how they keep track of their slaves.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

all systems aim for world good and peace. not limiting human movement, this aims to minimize existing crime. it is not that easy that humans will aim at other countries and cause trouble. this makes it easy to track crime.
this is my point of view.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Passports are bad, but it could be a lot worse with something like biometrics. Better to acknowledge that nation states while bad are still not too creepy with how they keep track of their slaves.

Are they still not too creepy? Smartphones are the easiest way to track a person now as we practically never let go of them and just look how much CCTV there is on the streets.

On the other hand, personal identification is the essential part of the society, no matter how it is realized (paper documents or biometrics have the same principle). It is done to ensure people`s safety, not to make them slaves.
Although it may seem so at times.

I think financial dependence is the greater problem than IDs, to be honest. Money certainly possess more control over one`s life than a mere passport, especially in modern society with traditional economics
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I think passports are a good thing, the governments of the world need that information to make sure that the people getting into their country are ok.

Borders may seem like a bad thing until you realize that this world is not a very nice place. If a small country suddenly gets flooded by hordes of people it can't support that come in illegally and a few foreigners with passports the passports can act as a filter for who stays free and who gets on the bus back to wherever they came from.

My argument may seem heartless but I think its logic is inescapable.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Believe it or not a lot of countries don't require a passport to travel there, though they may often require some kind of cash bond which is usually the liability of your home nation (if you did have a passport). It is certainly more difficult and expensive to travel this way though.
What i just read?? Some countries dont require passport?
Can you name some beside Europe Latvia and sister countries where single passport works and still different provinces and called different country. 
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I really don't agree with the politics behind this changed version of the wall that I'm posting below. But it just naturally flows from the topic title.

"We don't need no deportation
We don't need no border control

No backpack checking at the border
Agent, leave them kids alone.

Hey ice agent leave them kids alone. "

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

all systems aim for world good and peace. not limiting human movement, this aims to minimize existing crime. it is not that easy that humans will aim at other countries and cause trouble. this makes it easy to track crime.
this is my point of view.
I agree with this. I believe that passports is not something for us to be controlled. We should see that every country have their own policies, laws, culture, etc. Those differences were not easily be understood by people. Thus, it somehow makes a conflict. Although passports here in our country is hard to get, its purpose is still important to take note why we are using it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

Passports just highlight the fact your not free like a bird.
Passport demonstrate the government owns you and you at some-once mercy.
Passports just divide the world and cause friction.
Pass-word, Pass-code, Pass-card, Pass-port..... are all instruments to prevent you from entering freely.
Before world war one no such thing existed and was introduce then.
In modern times facial camera recognition is everywhere.
Mobil phones are needed everywhere banking, navigation, 2fac logins....... so whereabouts is always known 24/7
But for me, we need it, because if there's n one that controls us or covers us we will be taken advantage by other nationalities specially when they know that our country was weak. So what if there is a criminal that is hiding and travelling around the world? how can we caught them?

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: