Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when should you shoot a cop  (Read 5446 times)
Bind (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 07:26:12 AM

http://www.copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 09:22:04 AM

NEVER
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:44:38 AM

Touchy subject. If a police offer comes into your house without a warrant; starts hitting on you. What do you do?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
JeffK

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:18:09 AM

Touchy subject. If a police offer comes into your house without a warrant; starts hitting on you. What do you do?

Grab another beer because it is apparently my bachelor party
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 10:29:16 AM

NEVER

He just wiped his ass with your favorite flag and is raping your wife and yelling about how he's going to kill your kids.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
deuxmill

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 11:19:30 AM

It doesn't matter if a cop or not. Question should be - when should you shoot a person?

When it initializes physical violence and/or it's actions obstruct LIFE (not way of life).
Bind (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 12:54:15 PM

A cop has no more or less rights than you and I, especially when they act unlawfully. Remember equal protection under the law ? When a cop acts unlawfully, are they still a cop ? Of course not. They are a criminal, whether they realize it or not. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

The supreme court agrees vis-a-vis John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529 and many other cases if you look around, but we are a fearful people. We have been taught to listen to authority and do/go/say/think/feel what we are told by authority. To be good little worker bees and feed the system. They make it so expensive, time consuming, frustrating, and problematic to question authority.

▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 05:09:40 PM

He just wiped his ass with your favorite flag

The rest of your sentence means that I don't give a fuck if it's Santa Clause doing it, he's a dead motherfucker...

... so why include this bit? You can wipe your ass with whatever flag you want, that doesn't mean I have any right to shoot you. These first few words weaken your argument so much and make you look like a dumbshit "patriot".

You know why terrorists burn the US flag? Because it fucking gets to you.

^_^
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2011, 05:17:15 PM

The rest of your sentence means that I don't give a fuck if it's Santa Clause doing it, he's a dead motherfucker...

... so why include this bit? You can wipe your ass with whatever flag you want, that doesn't mean I have any right to shoot you. These first few words weaken your argument so much and make you look like a dumbshit "patriot".

I don't care about flags, I assumed someone who thinks cops are special might.

JeffK

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 08:06:53 AM

I don't care about flags, I assumed someone who thinks cops are special might.

I don't think cops are special, just that you really have no right killing/shooting anyone unless they impose an imminent danger to someone (and no, libertarians, not danger to your "things", danger to people)
Sock Puppet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:28:23 AM

I have never understood the trepidation that U.S. citizens have concerning law enforcement. If you're so fucking free and safe why do you tremble in the presence of authority? Are they not here for you and governed by you?

Unfortunately, no.  We're not free and safe.

If you defensively resist the illegal actions of a cop, you'll get roughed up a bit, arrested, and then eventually take a plea bargain for 6-12 months for some BS charge so that they don't put you on trial for "assaulting a police officer" and put you away for 6-12 years.

Resist harder and they'll just shoot you on the spot.  They'll get some review that finds that their actions were reasonable under the circumstances, and no one will question what they were doing to you beforehand.  The only exception is if your buddy catches the whole thing on video and posts it to youtube.... Then they get fired.  For killing you.

Want to try it out on a small scale?  Try the TSA.  Go do ANYTHING that isn't completely compliant, subservient behavior (question their authority, complain about them groping you, ask to see a manager, refuse to comply with some inconsequential thing, whatever), and you'll find yourself detained for at least a few hours, and possibly end up with a criminal record depending on the words that come out of your mouth during that time.

There are tons of cases where someone does something seemingly innocent without any malice or criminal intent who then gets dragged through the system...  All you have to do is stand out in some way that draws their attention, and they'll find a way to make your life hell.  Convict you?  Probably not, but they'll wreck your life for months and you'll run up tens of thousands in defense costs.

The US is a police state, and it's getting constantly worse.
someotherguy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 02:38:52 PM

I don't think cops are special, just that you really have no right killing/shooting anyone unless they impose an imminent danger to someone (and no, libertarians, not danger to your "things", danger to people)
[/quote]

Really, so I have no right to protect my property?  So lets see here libard, say you got a home and 3 kids and a wife.  And lets say you are a farmer, with a tractor, cows, etc.  A group of bad guys come, they want all your cows and your tracker, and all your stuff in the house, wife's wedding ring and all.

You do what?

I on the other-hand, use good gun control, acquire targets quickly, and shoot.  I don't stop shooting until I have complete submission or surrender.
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 05:02:21 PM

Really, so I have no right to protect my property?  So lets see here libard, say you got a home and 3 kids and a wife.  And lets say you are a farmer, with a tractor, cows, etc.  A group of bad guys come, they want all your cows and your tracker, and all your stuff in the house, wife's wedding ring and all.

You do what?

I on the other-hand, use good gun control, acquire targets quickly, and shoot.  I don't stop shooting until I have complete submission or surrender.

The "rights" depend on where you live, but here's the distinction. A gang of guys, invading your property when it's just you, your wife, and three kids (whom for the sake of argument we'll pretend are all below 10) - the moment they enter your house you're pretty much "in imminent danger". If they're armed, even better. Unless you live in a completely "won't someone think of the children" state, and as long as you don't do anything boneheaded, you stand a pretty good chance of getting away with blowing away all three.

But that doesn't mean you can put a bullet in someone's back as he drives off with your tractor and get away with it, no matter how much of a romantic, movie-like story you can come up with.

^_^
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2011, 09:41:50 PM

NEVER

So which is it? Never or when those pose immediate danger?

NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2011, 10:13:40 PM

NEVER

So which is it? Never or when those pose immediate danger?

I doubt he'll admit that he spoke hastily. He does that sort of thing frequently. He also doesn't understand libertarianism if he thinks most libertarians advocate shooting/killing people just because they are stealing. Self-defense should be proportional to the threat. You can't shoot a guy that's stealing your car but you can tase him, spray him with mace, etc.
Bind (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 02:43:42 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2011, 06:17:10 AM by Bind

I have never understood the trepidation that U.S. citizens have concerning law enforcement. If you're so fucking free and safe why do you tremble in the presence of authority? Are they not here for you and governed by you?

Traditionally, law enforcement were to serve and protect the people and the constitution of the united states. That tradition is evaporating as cops are being taught to do as they are told and trained. They are being transformed into enforcers for their superiors and government. They are being taught that the people are their main enemies. To secure the control grid. All wrapped up in the term "domestic terrorism". People are waking up, getting fed up, and thumbing their noses at authority, when its the people who are the supreme authority. See the problem ?

You do not have to tremble to be fearful. I fear law enforcements and government ignorance and totalitarian tactics. It is wise to be fearful of those who can affect your existence. Most animals strike out of fear, including us humans. Some tremble, but others use that fear as a catalyst to facilitate change. Meaningful change.

We should be free and safe, but we are not. Therein lies the rub.

▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deuxmill

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:10:29 PM

Traditionally, law enforcement were to serve and protect the people and the constitution of the united states. That tradition is evaporating as cops are being taught to do as they are told and trained. They are being transformed into enforcers for their superiors and government. They are being taught that the people are their main enemies. To secure the control grid. All wrapped up in the term "domestic terrorism". People are waking up, getting fed up, and thumbing their noses at authority, when its the people who are the supreme authority. See the problem ?

You do not have to tremble to be fearful. I fear law enforcements and government ignorance and totalitarian tactics. It is wise to be fearful of those who can affect your existence. Most animals strike out of fear, including us humans. Some tremble, but others use that fear as a catalyst to facilitate change. Meaningful change.

We should be free and safe, but we are not. Therein lies the rub.

DON'T be afraid bro' ... BE CAUTIOUS .

FEAR IS a WEAKNESS and stupid.
CAUTION IS RATIONAL and WISE.
crawdaddy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:20:17 PM

If you defensively resist the illegal actions of a cop, you'll get roughed up a bit, arrested, and then eventually take a plea bargain for 6-12 months for some BS charge so that they don't put you on trial for "assaulting a police officer" and put you away for 6-12 years.

Resist harder and they'll just shoot you on the spot.  They'll get some review that finds that their actions were reasonable under the circumstances, and no one will question what they were doing to you beforehand.  The only exception is if your buddy catches the whole thing on video and posts it to youtube.... Then they get fired.  For killing you.

Want to try it out on a small scale?  Try the TSA.  Go do ANYTHING that isn't completely compliant, subservient behavior (question their authority, complain about them groping you, ask to see a manager, refuse to comply with some inconsequential thing, whatever), and you'll find yourself detained for at least a few hours, and possibly end up with a criminal record depending on the words that come out of your mouth during that time.

There are tons of cases where someone does something seemingly innocent without any malice or criminal intent who then gets dragged through the system...  All you have to do is stand out in some way that draws their attention, and they'll find a way to make your life hell.  Convict you?  Probably not, but they'll wreck your life for months and you'll run up tens of thousands in defense costs.

End The State?

"The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets".
Lysander Spooner
deuxmill

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 02:40:28 PM

End The State?

That is like saying end God , end religion , end any other fictional entity/force we ever came up with.

Extremely hard to accomplish.

Laws are fiction . The state also , just like God and Satan .
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

NEVER

He just wiped his ass with your favorite flag and is raping your wife and yelling about how he's going to kill your kids.
I don't think I can kill anyone in my state to stop a rape. Rape does not mean that your life is in danger. Fortunately he specifically added that he is going to also kill them. So, bang bang. Footstep footstep, bang.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: