Author Topic: i  (Read 1407 times)
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

yes!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

Phase III - World Tour
Phase IV - Mainnet launch

Am I the only one seeing something fishy here or your approach is just different? Cheesy
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Interesting project, but no need for a pre-sale now. Better if you do some type of airdrop or bounty. Too many laws and regulations now. Especially here in the states, the SEC will be coming for you.

they know it and are not so scared of this option as they should. all these projects are legally floating in the air and the reason for this is that there is no law, which means that regulators can act as they wish. hope you will not give people from the usa to take part otherwise there may be problems for all investors and token holders.
PH-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

The evolution of money as we know will change, and the evolution of every industry all the time is fast, this strongly imply that Cryptocurrencies projects, probably in many forms, will be in our future.
I have faith in IoTNexus, great team, already paid for CB.
manvitha

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

nice project
where can i see the road map and which wallet support of this coin send the wallet link i can download
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

nice project
where can i see the road map and which wallet support of this coin send the wallet link i can download

check roadmap on iotnexus.org
wallet will be released after presale
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

what about the team? can we get some info?

we are doing KYD after Cb listing

CB listing proof:
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Hi. Nice start so on, and pretty active community. The idea and the roadmap are ambitious.
5000 as a MN collateral is not much as far as I know.
By the way what is a KYD ?
And when will the linux wallet be ready ?
wizmanza

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Hi. Nice start so on, and pretty active community. The idea and the roadmap are ambitious.
And when does the linux wallet will be ready ?

Hi all, been involved in many coins past few months. I'm particularly interested in this one as i have BIG interest in IOT. Can' waif for this to take off. Good luck to the team and the community !!
Cheers, Raf
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

And when will the linux wallet be ready ?

Hi happy to see you like our project!
KYD is similar to KYC but for developers to verify their identity
Linux wallet will be released with Win and MAC wallet in a few days
Dittod

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

lOTnexus is the best coin. The entire Project, roadmap and concept has a great potential. The team is very smart and intelligent and working hard to make this coin topper. Iotnexus future is bright.
Discord Manager00

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Iotnexus is the legit coin. I am happy to be a part of iot community. I am waiting for pc wallet and cb listing. I am a trader and i like to trade lot in cb.  Hope lot list cb soon
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

the IoTNexus is a great project, they have a good vision a self funding project to be listed in decent exchange, a low supply to avoid inflation. IoTNexus focus on a blockchain platform with innovative features for incubating new IoT applications with advancing ecosystem, the team has great plan with this coin and have a potential to the cryptoworld.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

the IoTNexus is a great project, they have a good vision a self funding project to be listed in decent exchange, a low supply to avoid inflation. IoTNexus focus on a blockchain platform with innovative features for incubating new IoT applications with advancing ecosystem, the team has great plan with this coin and have a potential to the cryptoworld.
The evolution of every industry all the time is fast, this strongly imply that Cryptocurrencies projects, probably in many forms, will be in our future.
I have faith in IoTNexus, great team, already paid for CB.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

IoTNexus is the next generation IoT-focused blockchain platform with innovative features for developing Lot applications, mention the LoT features  and its explanation.

we are building the platform to allow Dapps to run on top of it.
example of possible dapps such as a smart home, share economy such as airbnb style renting or ride sharing

I Like this share economy, like airbnb style. Because blockchain will help reduce the needs of credit card. AS in my country, it is rather hard to get a credit card. With this we can pay or received the payment fast and secure.
I have reserved for Indonesian translation in the discord channel, and currently waiting for confirmation. Wink

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

IotNexus
is the best project. I have checked this website.The advisory board is awesome and professional.and The project here is building an exchange.and they are highly experienced team of cryptocurrency.and they made a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

love this project.
support this project.
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Pandemia, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good! Iotnexus
nguyenhong1994

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

I have participated and invested quite a lot of projects. Successful projects are also available and there are also many scam projects. Pandemia gives me confidence. I will follow and support you. fighting IotNexus! Wink
jassontrinh

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

The way IotNexus works and sets out the objectives of the project
I believe that Pandemia has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Wish your project success and develop in cryptocurrency.
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

So funny to see people give nice comment against 1 IoT nexus coin, even prostitute would not do that.

Anyway, I followed this project from day one.

What I like

--> Active team
--> 1st round MN presale sold really fast
--> they paid the exchange themself, but was not a big risk because presale was just after.
--> Fair start for every one, wallet will be available only when pre sales end and hit exchange.

What I don't like so far
--> no KYD yet, would have prefer before the presale. But they said they will do it after exchange.
--> too many think they are going to be rich, but this is human nature  Grin
--> slow 2nd presale round, need to get more popular.

I have seen far worst project starting, this one seems to be good but only future will tell !

Good luck team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: