Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i  (Read 1407 times)
coxian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Crypto-Bridge exchange paid, this is really good move.
IoTnexus have great community on Discord and i'm there. One problem is, they dont published wallets yet. Hope they will do it as soon as possible.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

IotNexus is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of 
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure 
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
Alt_Ripon

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

loTNexus coin is the most important at discord server ,
Coming soon list on Crypto bridge exchange market.
Prices are also good .
So guys join  this coin & works hard .
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

IotNexus is a very good coin i hope. This is a very good project. The good news it will listing in CB after a few days. Their community is very strong ans active. Good luck IotNexus... There is no risk buy MN.. Waiting for happy trading... thanks
jassontrinh

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

IotNexus is an excellet name for a funnycoin, and/or for a community coin distributed via airdrop or other social means. But I see that your purpose is just another copy/paste masternode coin where you just want to cash out by selling masternodes as usual. Such a pity.
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

loTNexus coin already paid Crypto bridge exchange market. Coming soon Crypto bridge exchange market.
Good [Suspicious link removed]d piece are will be good.
I want join many guys help our lovely server .
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Iotnexus project is a much needed and anticipated project. Here to revolutionalize the crypto world.
I have always been a great fan of projects aimed at the "Internet of 'things'," and I so see this one excelling. Thanks to the developer(s), visionaries and every member of the team for such an awesome project.
Crypto_Jon

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

loTNexus coin is the lovely coin & a lovely project.
Already paid Crypto bridge exchange market.
Coming soon Crypto bridge exchange market.
It will surprise everyone, because it will cost a lot .
So guys join this lovely project.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

I saw a forecast that the IOT market will grow very strongly, I will observe your project, success!
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

I have read details of this. All details, they have kept step by step such as Uses, Road Map, Cryptocurrency Exchange, Decentralized and liquidity service. And Also described in Internet of Value in Block Diagram with teamwork
Relationship between 2 platform are good. Team are also confident. I hope that it will go up and up!
BTC Heros

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Coming soon Crypto bridge exchange market.
Already paid .
So guys join this [Suspicious link removed]d piece also .
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I'm looking forward bounty program. I like it. I belive that this campaing attrack many people and the project will achieved a real investments. Good Job IoTNexus. Hope team success with good project.
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
Merited by Chinesegandalf (1)

Scam alert!!!
As soon as I asked one of the moderators in the discord channel what was the project about? I was removed from the channel. So far, fictional developers, without real data, and advisors who have no previous activity, cause only a negative attitude. They only talk about Cryptobridge listing and urge to buy nodes. Look, every announcement of them speaks about it. It looks like a new type of fraud, when they pay for listing on the exchange in order to earn money by selling the nodes and everything on this project is over. Be extremely careful with this.
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Were mentioned on a few blogs and websites!!!!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@desmonddesk/masternode-evolution-of-iotn

https://betweenblocks.org/topic/645/masternode-evolution-of-iotn/1

https://mmo4me.com/threads/iotnexus-decentralize-network-of-masternodes.379644/
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Scam alert!!!
As soon as I asked one of the moderators in the discord channel what was the project about? I was removed from the channel. So far, fictional developers, without real data, and advisors who have no previous activity, cause only a negative attitude. They only talk about Cryptobridge listing and urge to buy nodes. Look, every announcement of them speaks about it. It looks like a new type of fraud, when they pay for listing on the exchange in order to earn money by selling the nodes and everything on this project is over. Be extremely careful with this.

Thanks dude! I thought about purchase of node, now -
Your question was deleted immediately.

Are you joking? Mentioned blog posts? Where is the code, where is at least something for which you take money?
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Scam alert!!!

Thanks dude! I thought about purchase of node, now -
Your question was deleted immediately.

Are you joking? Mentioned blog posts? Where is the code, where is at least something for which you take money?

Wallets will be released after presale. We have paid Cryptobridge already. code will be uploaded too
IoTNexus_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Scam alert!!!

you got banned for posting poop emojies. yeah, real class act
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Scam alert!!!

you got banned for posting poop emojies. yeah, real class act

What are you talking about Huh I asked a question in the Russian chat branch and then was deleted. Even if someone reacts to your shit-news shit-smiley - this is not a reason to ban it. If you set censorship then you have no place in the decentralized community. More stupid reasons I have not heard. Who calls into question your actions gets a ban, that's what I understood for myself.
Crypto.minner

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Pandemia, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good! Iotnexus.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

In the cryptocurrency space, it is easy to call a legit project scam for some misunderstood interpretation of actions only to realize that's the project you really would have invested.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: