Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ FLIGHT TICKETS BOOKING SERVICE ★☆★ SAVE UP TO 45% ★☆★ EXPEDIA  (Read 109 times)
Mr.Soft (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

🏼Hello dear friends, we are glad to welcome you in our booking service.
For more than a couple of years we have provided quality travel booking services. You can be sure that we will fulfill your order in the BEST possible way and the SHORTEST possible time!

If you want to spend your next vacation or weekend quality, inexpensive and safety, trust it to professionals!

Actual services and prices [UPDATED OCTOBER 2018]

★        1. Flight ticket ONE WAY - PRICE 55% Selection and calculate price from expedia.com We book 2-5 days before departure.
★ ★     2. Flight tickets ROUND TRIP 2-10 DAYS - PRICE 65% Selection and calculate price from expedia.com We book 2-5 days before departure.
★ ★ ★  3. Activites, tours, transfer, excursions service - PRICE 45% Selection and calculate price from viator.com or getyourguide.com Multiple and groups tours booking available. We book 2-5 days before tour date.
?? 4. Hotel booking 1-10 NIGHTS STAY - PRICE 40% Selection and calculate price from expedia.com We book 2-5 days before check-in.

?? MINIMUM AMOUNT from which we work, is $150 in our side. Example, if you one way flight tickets price is $250 on expedia.com, you pay $150 for this order, not 55%. Same principle with tours, activites and transfers booking. But if you need several tours, or transfer + activity from one site we can combine this.

=================== ★ ★  MY CONTACT ★ ★  ===================
As main contact for communication, I use Skype.

☆ MY MAIN CONTACT Skype Live: digitalgooods.eu - ☆

====================================================

? ORDER PROCEDURE
1 Step - You add us at Skype - Skype Live:digitalgooods.eu
2 Step - You send screenshot from Expedia with desired flight with time date and price (Either shopping cart screenshot if it's a viator or getyourguide). Next, i check possibility of book this and we are choosing best date when it is booked (Usually it's 2-5 days before start).
3 Step -  Usually your order will be ready within 24 hours from moment of payment, but if we heavily loaded, time for complete you order may be slightly higher, in this case, we will notify in advance.
5 Step - Once your order is ready, we will send you all details and the link for checking order online.
6 Step - For customers who are not too lazy and will leave feedback, pleasant surprises await at the next order!
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

This is quite interesting...
Though isn't digital goods the wrong section?
Mr.Soft (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 01:51:21 AM by Mr.Soft

can I ask the administrator to move to the right place?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Interesting service and I have seen it advertised elsewhere as well but I have a question.  If you only book the flight 2-5 days in advance what happens if it is sold out by then?  I'd hate to plan a  vacation and pay for everything else and find the flight is booked.  Vacations are planned far in advance.  Or do you recommend this only for leisure travel when date of travel isn't "urgent?"

Thanks
Mr.Soft (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Thanks for the question! This service is the most profitable when we want to book a flight (usually unplanned) a few days in advance. Of course, it is possible to find a flight in the indicated, but we can not guarantee that the cost will be less than or equal to -45% of the flight price. I think it's best to test our solution - we not talk about gold bars here - we are also human and we care about acquiring new customers - I can guarantee a return on investment if we do not meet expectations Smiley

We also offer hotel reservations and tourist attractions such as theme parks, aquaparks, etc. however, at the beginning we want to focus on flights by examining the bitcointalkforum market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: