Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program?  (Read 1224 times)
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

Yes I think everything you mention is true, now bounty hunter does not get paid like in 2017 but I think this year also many new projects that appear
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanductam

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

Thanks for sharing. It is helpful for me.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

In my opinion, it`s a good policy to continue to expect the emergence of new unexpected members that need to be filtered in order to get the quality of each of them, not only to think about the benefits. Also, quality of the message should be important, and it`s here that hunting for hunters takes place for heads around the world, but in addition, there are many scammers, I hope that all participants will be able to make maximum efforts to achieve maximum results.
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

In my opinion, it`s a good policy to continue to expect the emergence of new unexpected members that need to be filtered in order to get the quality of each of them, not only to think about the benefits. Also, quality of the message should be important, and it`s here that hunting for hunters takes place for heads around the world, but in addition, there are many scammers, I hope that all participants will be able to make maximum efforts to achieve maximum results.

On merit that's just a few of my minor complaints about the difficulty of new players encountered. This topic is mainly about helping new players choose good projects to participate in the bounty campaign
grizli46

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I read all the comments to the end. I'm one of those Newbie that fill the forum. I'm not chasing titles. on the forum for 3 months and still trying to understand and learn. there is no desire to participate in bounty campaigns. I participate, but there is no desire. on Twitter and Facebook get rewarded for the number of readers and friends. many do not even understand the essence of the project. a standard set of phrases in the posts. and these posts are not written by beginners. now about KYC. my opinion-this need. but at the registration stage. I participated in the campaign and have passed the KYC at the stage of the airdrop. KYC was 30% of airdrop's bounty. I hope you don't count my off-topic message. I just expressed my opinion on what I read. With respect.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Most of the time, doing signature bounties are worth because you will get a better payment for the time you spent on making posts. As well as the freedom that is given in the Bitcointalk to express the feelings and thoughts we have is impressive rather than FB or Twitter. As well as I agree with you regarding the KYC. There should be an indication in bounty threads whether they are looking for KYC or not.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

sekarang program bounty banyak yang scam iya,kalau tidak scam hanya dapat 50$ itupun samai 4bulan
Dazzzle

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

You need to see the white paper and the site. The attitude of developers to the site as to the face of their project can tell a lot
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

Yes I think everything you mention is true, now bounty hunter does not get paid like in 2017 but I think this year also many new projects that appear

Yes, last year they didn't make any higher payouts because allocating % are same compared to this year also. Last year most of the company prices are nearly more than 1$ and now the prices of the coins are very low at the time of ICO.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

it was a very important and beautiful sharing. First of all thank you very much for this sharing. These sites are really good sites as your friend who is really sharing said.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

The challenges for many projects now is the bear market, so they don't make sales or good amount of it, which make the project fail, and most of the tokens dump hard before it gets to the bounty hunters
Amigoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

about Icobench I didn't know, thanks for the info. and with the rest I agree, except for the clause stating that all campaign work payment for $ 50, some still pay well
Yes, I got 1ETH from 3 days of work in a bounty campaign, it's about $260 from ICO Forum. That's why I think it's still worth it mate.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

actually I feel sorry for the beginner bounty hunter, because if they join now they will very often follow projects that only waste their time because there are currently very many projects that only deceive bounty hunters and investors
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:35:11 AM

kyc is great but it can still be overtaken by bad users. along with that amount of bonuses but it is not as good as it used to be all at the cheater Embarrassed Embarrassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: