Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to recover my hacked coins  (Read 445 times)
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

Sad to hear this but still must have miss place your private key for the person to be able to hacked your account and I don't think that can be recover as it is decentralise exchange , only centralise can try in locking the account if he has not move the token out of the exchange and please you need to create a new account and don't joke with your private key any more as the is the life of all your token.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

This cannot be returned. When coins are already moving into the wallet belongs to others then take it back is not possible. It also could be because of his own mistakes committed so that hackers could easily move the coins that you have to another wallet.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
hawk62500

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Use metamask to ensure your security and see if this is a lesson. Can not get back what was lost  Smiley
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

That's strange. Seems like either MEW or the Forkdelta you were using were fake sites. Can you post the links of those sites? As far the hacking is concerned, you really can't do anything. This is the worst part of decentralization. I think hackers are enjoying this advantage more than anyone.. Right now all you can do is post a comment on that Etherscan address and maybe hacker sees it and does some deal. Chances are almost none, but give it a try.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

What a disaster you have there pal. I feel sorry for you and also lonely for your loss since I experienced being hacked before also. But in my situation its etherdelta and its my own negligence and carelessness also for not double checking the sites misleading address. Have you tried checking the site spelling?
And report to metamask support or Myetherwallet support team for your problem.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

Im afraid its impossible already to claimed your loss coins. If there are tranaaction made and its not you then clearly youve been confirmed hacked. The possible you can do here is change to a new address where youre the only one knew the private keys nd important lock keys. Try to avoid clicking on malicious site that prone to key logs.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

This looks really funny, don't ever think that the funds that have been lost from the wallet because it was stolen will return, I am a victim who often experiences this.
thinking logically when our private key is gone I can't do anything. And when it's stolen, what we do is the same, namely giving up

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:35:59 AM

I think  no one can help you , you shared private key to any one ? or you should check your computer, it may contain viruses or malware .
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:50:46 AM

This is very difficult to restore and even can no longer be expected. My advice is that you have to be more careful in taking action. I was also disappointed because I also lost a coin. But I only lost a few coins and I gave them. You have to stay excited, don't give up.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:54:05 AM

I check and you still have some balance on it. If I were you you should transfer it already because your ETH wallet has been compromised already. Do not wait for another time that your ETH balance and other coins will be stolen again by the same hacker that knows already the details of your digital wallet.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:57:03 AM

You can't restore your stolen / hacked cryptocurrencies. I think you have be careless in this situation.  Did you check the website very well before you went ahead to import your wallet?  Because from my observations,  I think you have used the wrong or do I say phishing site

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:20:26 AM

You will not be able to get your coins back. Most likely after the theft, they are immediately sold. And if they are still stored on other people's wallets, then you do not have access to them, as there are no private keys. Therefore you need to be a little careful!
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:53:16 PM

Transactions in the Ethereum network are irreversible. So it is not possible to help you (unless the Ethereum Foundation does a network hardfork with a rollback, but for one person and such a small amount no one will do it, as you understand).
And this wallet can no longer be used, it is compromised.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:03:13 PM

if it is very difficult if in my opinion because investor confidence will definitely decrease again, but in a long enough time to recover the coins that are cracked it will be able

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

Very sad to listen about your hacking MEW, The maximum hacking reports are from forkdelta type sites so i will advice very one don't make any trade with wallet in which you have all your coins/tokens.

dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

I do not want to upset, but it is impossible to return the stolen funds. I feel good. I had this situation and I know how terrible it is. So you need to be careful. Also when asking for a key while passing KYC, this is a scam
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: