Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 560 times)
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Just noticed we have 100+ stable coins in the market presently. Do you feel it will have a negative impact or positive one?

I didn't see it, because too many altcoins were traded. but there is always a good choice in investment or trade whether it is stable or not. because crypto basically has properties that are very difficult to set in other words it will not be stable ..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

I think Stable coins which are pegged to Gold & USD are doing well in the market rest are based on other assets like larimer, Emerald etc are not doing well due to liquidity issues & lack of awareness about the rest of the stable coin.  Stable coins are good in the cryptospace to tackle the volatality & can be used to preserve the values of the coins when market drops in the price. Always go with the Well know stable coins like DAI (by DigixDAO), USDT (Bitfinex), TUSD (Trust Token), USDC (By Circle & Polonix), GUSD (Gemini Exchange).

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

More stable coins means more balancing in crypto space ,think of other countries with different languages ,I think its good ifvall countries has there own stable coin ,we cant use usdt only forever and i usdt is only good for trading because presently you can't withdraw to wallet kinda confusing too as there are two types.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Stable coins? I  personally don't see any coin being so stable asides the BNB. To me its has been stable for the longest period of time. Other coins are really hanging well as the market recovers. All in all being more stable means a generally better market . But still remember our assets are still under priced.
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

I do not advise to trust stablecoin. The same tether can be a fraud at any moment. If you came to the crypt, why not choose Bitcoin as a stable coin?
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Stabilization coin is a new trend in the market is going down and unstable as today. Trader will have a safer option when owning it. However it is like other coin, depending on the financial situation of the company that created it.
Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Stable coins will not fall in price, and will not bring good profits. There will always be a positive and negative side.
Why do you invest and risk?
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

At this time there are many coins which are stable in the market. And price of coin will be increase surely. Growth of a coin is fully depended on the trust of investors  and definitely coin itself.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

What do you see as a stable coin?
I have this feeling sometimes that people see stable coins as the coins that only rise in value (constant bull). And when the same coin stagnates it becomes a nonstable coin really fast for this person.

abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Just noticed we have 100+ stable coins in the market presently. Do you feel it will have a negative impact or positive one?
Having more than 100 stable coin is a positive impact in the market. Although you must not consider coins that are stable in 1 Satoshi per coin because it is already considered as dead coin in a trading platform.
Exactly. there has a lot of dead coins out there. We can't count those as stable. BTW, how you come up that we have 100 stable coins? Is there any list? I think those are now in their support zone, already lost a huge value. Are you talking about those?
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

hi, personally, i don’t trust Stable Coins. For the reason that Stable coins should be centralized. And centralized projects can burst like a pyramid at any time.
immersionforster

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

i think the useless coins will die over time, so don't fear the market will clear itself
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

YES! Mostly I believe the top ten coins of the crypto market. In these past few months has increased the price very fast. So I hope when I rise the price at this end of the month it will give you us a big profit.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

And what there are? I guess was meant by volatile is having the intensity of a fast price movement, it only takes a few moments the price will change, and till now I have not seen this and even I didn't found what you mean by coin 'stable', may you mention it?

If cryptocurrency has a stable price, it wouldn't be someone who hopes to get rich easily, there wouldn't be someone who was afraid to invest in cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

I do not advise to trust stablecoin. The same tether can be a fraud at any moment. If you came to the crypt, why not choose Bitcoin as a stable coin?
absolutely right because in the stability of the crypto coin it will not happen because every second the price of the coin will change continuously, so to choose a good coin that has a good future and has a great potential

craigjoseph504

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Most of people enter cryptocurrency to make some profits and it's hard to make profits if a coin is too stable. This stability should however end when the next bullrun comes.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

The issue of price stability is very relative in cryptocurrency market. Stability is still elusive in cryptocurrency marke. It is best to factors in this when you invest in cryptocurrency so you could be ahead of the market when volatility start to cause instability.

cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

More stable coins means that there are a lot of projects build in cryptocurrency market and showing that cryptomarket is very active.. Coins might be stable but we cannot tell what coin beneficial and not beneficial to bitcoin.. we also cannot tell what coin will give risk and scam.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

There are a lot of stable coins including Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These coins are great in terms of earnings and profitability. It is better to avail the opportunity and buy them as soon as possible.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Which stable coins are you talking about? Tether and similar or just coins with 0 volume on the markets?

Do you think the teaser is a stable coin? In the westerly market, the tether is considered to be a scam. On this wave, the Winklevoss brothers released steakblokoin GUSD and will slowly bite off a piece of cake tether. As well, the head of the Binance Exchange proposed PAX tokens as an alternative to a tether. So not everything is so rosy with a tether.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: