Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018  (Read 682 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.

Price have a way of partnering with technical analysis, they are accomplices and have a way of agreeing together. The parabolic sign is stationed there when imputed to your trading platform and one way or the other, must conform. But the rise of bitcoin in December was not predicted, seen or believed even by the technicals too. Sometimes, the market goes "crazy ".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
We have to really observe the market until this year ends with these decline of price many has the expectation to increase again. And I am into those positive mind for the sudden increase can happen during this year. Also hard to compare the previous all time high from last year and upto this year yet I am hoping for the recovery of the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

To me corrections is happening and we should be patience with the market in other not to sell or take investments decision that might affect us in future.  I see event of the past repeating itself again and we are to becarefull not to have regret of what others have last year.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
Many investors lost their money due to fall in the price in the beginning of this year. They lose very huge investments. They were disappointed and withdraw the rest of their money. The price from that time didn’t increase. There is just small volatility in the price. People do not trust bitcoin anymore. They fear to lose their money, and many people converted to Altcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
When greed tends to kick in, the same way some of those greedy people who join FOMO tend not to want to miss out is the same way they will be panicking hugely and selling at loss, so they do not lose out. People were joining the crypto space all over the world through out last year, all in the name of wanting to get rich quick and not even bothering to understand what makes the space what it is, the fact that they should be looking at the future and the fact that they should not be joining FOMO.

Nevertheless, since people are always not so keen about learning, the chances of seeing whales play with their emotions will always be there and we will keep seeing things like this.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always

I have no opinion because i dont want to have another pain in ass,because this crypto market and currency are volatile so the devaluation of prices is normal.same as the growth so what should be the problem.ONLY NOOB like you is being affected by this,because you bought at the hype lol
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.

Price have a way of partnering with technical analysis, they are accomplices and have a way of agreeing together. The parabolic sign is stationed there when imputed to your trading platform and one way or the other, must conform. But the rise of bitcoin in December was not predicted, seen or believed even by the technicals too. Sometimes, the market goes "crazy ".
The rise in price of bitcoin in December was actually expected even though no one expected it would be that huge which the outcome of it is where we are presently. The decline was very much expected and being a bull year throughout last year, we ended up seeing a bear year, but with the way things are going and with the optimism in the market, I want to believe that Q4 is something that would bring about some good moves in the crypto space for most of the market.

Market is bound to always go crazy most especially when it is more speculative in nature, so I guess this is something we should all expect. By crazy, I also want to denote the upcoming surprises which may happen in the remaining weeks of 2018. Expect the unexpected in coming weeks.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

I agree with the OP, that this year's price decline seems dominant because of panic. Many new people entered the crypto world this year, and when negative issues arose around crypto. They panicked, and made large-scale sales
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

The Bitcoin prices is not a stable value so we should not decline this year. May be all the big whales are trying to control the BTC prices so all the peoples are just moving the upcoming ways. But I hope next year we will expect and predict some possibilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

The Bitcoin prices is not a stable value so we should not decline this year. May be all the big whales are trying to control the BTC prices so all the peoples are just moving the upcoming ways. But I hope next year we will expect and predict some possibilities.
Probably that is the reason if we compared the price last year, now so drastically down the price in the market. However, it looks like also some whales trying to manipulate the market and also those panic sellers easy to fall into the trap. So, as of now we will wait until the end of this year and sad to say at this year crypto was down and its good to invest.

Chom_ (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself. So its going to be a struggle to even end this year with a bang. One thing though we learn from this bear market is that you really need to be mentally though not to listen to FUD's and not panic sell because it can really harm you in the end. This is a strong test for everyone, I'm sure that majority of us is not here during the bear season in 2013-2014 so we don't know how to react. So let's look at the bright side and learn a thing or two from this down trend and its time to accumulate and wait till the bull run in 2019-2020.
okay, thank you for your opinion, I hope the panic will not be experienced and can survive for this cycle, until 2019-2020, and I hope the BTC community is getting smarter to respond to things like this
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I agree with the OP, that this year's price decline seems dominant because of panic. Many new people entered the crypto world this year, and when negative issues arose around crypto. They panicked, and made large-scale sales

Yes there were numerous newbies who entered the crypto market especially last December during he bullrun and it's their immaturity or lack of knowledge that they invested into bitcoin and the other altcoins when the value was all-time high and then they saw the decline and started panic selling and it's having a long-term effect of crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

A lot of people are after a quick profit. And it's not looking likely they're going to get one.   I feel sorry for the holders because they are waiting for something that isn't going to happen like a rocket upwards.  I can't see it myself.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I think the "decline" price drop of all crypto comes because a lot of money was cashed out from crypto, and some whales get their profits out. I think the price will start recovering, but we need to wait some time to happen. I think we can see a new bull run if old investors come again with a lot of money and grow the price and they get a again a huge profit.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

A lot of people are after a quick profit. And it's not looking likely they're going to get one.   I feel sorry for the holders because they are waiting for something that isn't going to happen like a rocket upwards.  I can't see it myself.

Yes there are unhappy investors who are waiting for the tight moment to cash out as they are waiting for an opportunity from last 9 months after investing during the peak time in December last year. To all those users who thinks that bitcoin is a vet rich quick scheme it's not gonna work that way.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Well for me this decline of bitcoin is normal because it's decentralized so it's depending to what in demand in the market. Yes many people are panicking to sell but not all is their fault maybe theirs no new investor that want to invest now and one more some times the reason of panicking of the people is fud news that's why if you enter in crypto world much better to know and study everything for your own good.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
We have to really observe the market until this year ends with these decline of price many has the expectation to increase again. And I am into those positive mind for the sudden increase can happen during this year. Also hard to compare the previous all time high from last year and upto this year yet I am hoping for the recovery of the market.

yes of course, everyone and in this forum in particular, have great hopes that the market will soon recover from the current price slump, I'm also optimistic that this bear market will soon pass and the negative news about bitcoin will slowly fade away.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

The price of Bitcoin is also determined by purchasing power. I think the biggest impact on the cryptocurrency market now is the fraudster, because I see too many investors leaving the market because of fraud, which makes purchasing power also reduced!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

The price of Bitcoin is also determined by purchasing power. I think the biggest impact on the cryptocurrency market now is the fraudster, because I see too many investors leaving the market because of fraud, which makes purchasing power also reduced!
Its normal that the price fall to correct too high amount made last year, the worst part only this year is many dumped their coins due to the decline of price and many started to panic that it falls a lot and hard to recovered.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████