Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018  (Read 682 times)
Chom_ (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

The decline that of prices that happened in the crypto industry is very much expected because of the sudden price raise and acknowledgement of many people in bitcoin and the blockchain technology, specially the people who does not really know how does both work and just put their money into it. So what do you think will happen if there is a sudden decline in the volume of it which can be triggered by many factors, the answer is what happened in the market as we see right now, but we cannot deny the fact that the market right now is much better than last 2 years ago and with many governments that are that recognized and interested in using the blockchain thecnology it ia only a matter of time that the market will have a uprise again.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Bitcoin has been in the market since its inception. If there's one coin that investors believe in, it's bitcoin. As far as BTC price downfall is concerned, the crypto market is still settling in, there is a surge in investors and even traders. The prices may keep this trend with overwhelming buying and hodling. We must just keep our faith in the system and not let go off our good holdings.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I think that the decline is a temporary phenomenon.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

As I said before, I do not believe that by the end of 2018 we will see growth. The bull market will not return to us before 2019. But this is my personal opinion.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

I think this is a very natural thing. Growth and decline follow a rule. Crazy growth last year. This year. The crazily went down. Recalling the history of encrypted transactions. This cycle follows. So don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

it's a normal thing for all assets which are trading around the world . Bitcoin has got an impressive increase in the year of 2017 and Of course  Bitcoin must have a deep decrease after strong increase . Now This is a good time to buy bitcoin again and hold it for while to see new increase level  in the year of 2019 .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

I really see it as cyclic changes that occurs in the bitcoin all the time. Not just bitcoin though but top currencies which follows the path of bitcoin itself. With the current state of bitcoin it is clear that many people does want to have the bitcoin but they fear to loose their money out of the restrictions that may get imposed on them by their government. You wont believe but most of the big investors are pulling out their investment due to such restrictions only and thus it makes it far tougher for them to work the mathematics. In my country itself more than 50% of the investors went away from the crypto when central bank declared war against the bitcoin. May be there are many factors like these which are making the bitcoin go down in the investment.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

This is always natural in investment stocks or even cryptocurrency there always be a decrease on price because of what we have seen on the previous of bitcoin in 2017. Also the price become more lower because of the panic sellers who will think that their investment get lost it is normal seing it but for those people who are holding i know they will get enough profit because of their patience we all have confidence and i know it more holders and investors in 2018.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is volatile, it constantly falls and rises. I think it’s time to come to terms with it and not look for the reasons for his fall. It is necessary to try to earn on it now, and not to wait until he grows up.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

I think the current decline of btc is merely consider an adjustment period in the crypto market and this may take several weeks from now. I believe that btc can recover within the month and for now btc market is facing heavy resistance to pull up it's market value. Thus, people investing btc should have to stay put  on this bear market while the recovery has not yet taken place.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018

I hope your god helps you a lot, as far as mine, for the moment got me into quite a few loses.I have sold many tokens at half their price and the reason is that many icos are dumping ether for fiat because they don´t really believed in crypto in the first place.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

bitcoin price went up too fast and eventually it entered a bubble at price of $20,000. as the main characteristic of a bubble suggests, it is unstable and it will pop inevitably. and when it pops the price comes down to a more realistic level. now in case of bitcoin this pop occurred at $20k and price started coming down. in my opinion the realistic level was $10k or at least about $9k and any lower than that is what I consider "underpriced". and the reason for that is a mass panic + lots of manipulation + lots of FUD.

regarding altcoins the same rules apply but their values had serious bubbles than bitcoin price since their intrinsic value is a lot less than what their current price is even with all these drops. and it is the product of pumps not FOMO buying, etc. and as pumps main characteristics goes it needs a big dump follow up.

Only Bitcoin
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Lack of hype around cryptos, specifically Bitcoin, and lack of buying pressure are the main reason for the decline in price and the long period of stagnation. That plus the fact that we haven't seen any important news or event that could potentially trigger a rise in prices (like they used to do prior to the massive crash in January) and you have a bunch of factors that could explain why we're still around the 6k range in October. I doubt things will change in the upcoming months, maybe this is just a cycle and we're about to enter a bullish trend in December, but I doubt it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

We have witnessed a great declined in cryptocurrencies market since January this year till date and I have some friends that has lose a lot of money through investments in cryptocurrencies.  However,  I will attributes the decline in price to scamming activities that has scared Alot of big investors from the market and many investors are also taking profits from last year pump that see bitcoin around $20,000.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Bitcoin price has really undergone a long term decline this year, its like it is under control by some cryptographer's probably to control inflation and normally bitcoin volatility is a backing condition.
No one could say when it will rise, we all hope at the end of the year.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

A lot of people will express different opinion about how things have turned out to be for bitcoin price in 2018 and in all it has been a rough journey ever since the beginning of the year. In my opinion, I believe the best is yet to come and that best could mean another round of downward trend or upward trend. If we are going to witness the positive, it going to be a gradual one and everyone should as a matter of urgency do away with the premonition of another all time high because that period has actually made it possible for a very high expectation that could not survive during harsh conditions that was witnessed in 2018.

2018 has been a difficult year so far and we might not see any significant increase from the current position up till the end of the year. Current happenings might effect of positives such as the review of policies by social and advertisements platforms but with the censorship that is embedded in such arrangement, I would not expect much. The onus is on everybody to get ready for another challenging year of 2018.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing

2018 was really speculated to be a year that will see a very good value in terms of price for bitcoin which will off course have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency in general because of the bullish run of bitcoin in 2017. The reason that cryptos didn't record such positive impact was because bitcoin too was really not bullish.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Bitcoin was already in the bubble phase in 2017. So when the bubble burst in 2018, those who lost money are not getting in the market anytime soon because they don't want to lose more.

So demands is less today compare to last year, resulting to a dramatic decline of the price up to today. But if you're going to compare it though to altcoins, they have suffered worst than bitcoin, just saying.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

So demands is less today compare to last year, resulting to a dramatic decline of the price up to today. But if you're going to compare it though to altcoins, they have suffered worst than bitcoin, just saying.

i wouldn't say "demand" is less today compared to last year because what we had last year in the end (i am talking about the price rise from $10k to $20k) was not exactly "demand" it was more like an "excited demand" which was people who were pouring in with a lot of money while the "sell" order books were rather empty since it was the uncharted waters above $10k and everyone was mostly watching where it ends and had no intentions of selling too soon.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself. So its going to be a struggle to even end this year with a bang. One thing though we learn from this bear market is that you really need to be mentally though not to listen to FUD's and not panic sell because it can really harm you in the end. This is a strong test for everyone, I'm sure that majority of us is not here during the bear season in 2013-2014 so we don't know how to react. So let's look at the bright side and learn a thing or two from this down trend and its time to accumulate and wait till the bull run in 2019-2020.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing

2018 was really speculated to be a year that will see a very good value in terms of price for bitcoin which will off course have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency in general because of the bullish run of bitcoin in 2017. The reason that cryptos didn't record such positive impact was because bitcoin too was really not bullish.

i don't know, we saw bitcoin have its bubble popped and reach stability months ago while there has been no more drops ever since with the price staying above $6k for good.
but at the same time we continued seeing the altcoins decline and set a new low every month!
so i wouldn't really connect the cryptos to bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

It has been a rough year but it has been on a cleanse if you ask me.

Yes, 2018 was bad for all of us but we needed this cleanse, we were full of toxic people who kept using bitcoin as an investment method and never actually knew what bitcoin was all about.

We do not need people who have no idea what bitcoin is and why it came out and why it was invented at the first place and people who did not know the history of bitcoin and what has happened so far until today. We need wise people who researched and read and knows what bitcoin is about and the history of it before they invest into it.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Free Market Economy. This will handle it Bitcoin. Some day market will start to rise and supply try to catch it if it can!

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

i wouldn't say "demand" is less today compared to last year because what we had last year in the end (i am talking about the price rise from $10k to $20k) was not exactly "demand" it was more like an "excited demand" which was people who were pouring in with a lot of money while the "sell" order books were rather empty since it was the uncharted waters above $10k and everyone was mostly watching where it ends and had no intentions of selling too soon.

Yeah I had also observe that situations mate, many people didn't want to sell their asset just because they've been expecting and hoping a lot with bitcoin. To add up an opinion with the declining btc price, it was being trapped by most panic seller who happened to be afraid of possible next crash of btc. Certainly I will encourage them to stop that mentality, because if btc will crash it could not be stable for the past few months and as the market fluctuates new demand still coming in.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

The decline has to happen. It goes up and its normal for it to also come down. Panic is one factor but for the most part, those who pump the coin just took profit and they all have the right to do so. I took mine and its a fair share after all we all need to fill our pockets to survive when winter comes. I just didn't though the winder last longer. If we knew, we would have dump all the way.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

We need wise people who researched and read and knows what bitcoin is about and the history of it before they invest into it.

In an ideal world, we definitely would be heading towards that direction, but the real world however isn't that good looking at all. The further we dig into the multiple layers of mainstream adoption, the worse the people will get that we have to deal with at that point.

I seriously have never dealt with people being worse than the ones who entered the crypto space in 2017/2018, and this is just the beginning. I was wondering back in the days when I entered why the OG Bitcoiners were calling those who entered in 2013 parasites, but it makes sense now. It's a cycle that will never end, where every year is going to be worse than the previous one. People want mainstream adoption, well, here it is.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

The decline has to happen. It goes up and its normal for it to also come down. Panic is one factor but for the most part, those who pump the coin just took profit and they all have the right to do so. I took mine and its a fair share after all we all need to fill our pockets to survive when winter comes. I just didn't though the winder last longer. If we knew, we would have dump all the way.

It made a parabolic move that's why it happened. There are people who took profit because they already made money from it. Those who were able to get in when the price is below $5k already triple their money but there are those who got greedy and didn't took some profit and watch the value of their coins go down by the minute. Some panic seeing those red candles day by day and for those who are already in the market for a long time, they knew what will happen that's why they already secure their profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

actually mate there is a lot of reason why bitcoin always experience a drastic decline , but the main reason actually are panic selling, manipulation and because as well of FUD's which is always intimate holders,  But no need to worry in my opinion 'cause it's just a temporary situation like what always happen .  Which is for sure soon it will  back to the business again after it gain enough strength.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

actually mate there is a lot of reason why bitcoin always experience a drastic decline , but the main reason actually are panic selling, manipulation and because as well of FUD's which is always intimate holders,  But no need to worry in my opinion 'cause it's just a temporary situation like what always happen .  Which is for sure soon it will  back to the business again after it gain enough strength.
The price is not a primary problems because it is driven by  demand and supplies the good things is the system still intact and the integrity should need to enhance so that the trust of the investors will remain, and absolutely it will recover,  once the economy of the world will be better.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

They are currently in the panic mode mainly because the orientation they have before investing their money Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was contrary to what it happening in to the market at the moment and that was the reason for their panic on whether to sell at lost or wait.
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

They are currently in the panic mode mainly because the orientation they have before investing their money Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was contrary to what it happening in to the market at the moment and that was the reason for their panic on whether to sell at lost or wait.
Some due to too much lose in this bear market decides to shift from crypto trading to stocks or just released all their investment in crypto. It may take time before big investors bump the BTC.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Naturally, this is what happened when we are in a bear market and back in the years 2014 to 2015 the same thing did happen and it also lasted for a year or 2 but yes there are this panic buying and people that are also thinking that the market of bitcoin will just fall and FUD starting to erupt at that time, there are many affected by this kind of movement and decide to really quit bitcoin or even the crypto market But life still goes on with bitcoin and in the future it will still strive to take another leap in a new All time high.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself.

actually, i think it's quite easy to explain. the hype finally dried up so buyers disappeared. the bubble popped. or if you don't like the term "bubble" we can call it a "blow-off top":

A blow-off top is a chart pattern that indicates a steep and rapid increase in a security's price and trading volume followed by a steep and rapid drop in price and volume.

sounds like late 2017 right?

bitcoin isn't the only asset that trades like this. any kind of exuberant rise like the 2017 run will usually have a steep decline afterwards. once the top is obviously in, everybody runs to the exits at once, and there isn't liquidity for them all. hence the crash.

after that, all the underwater investors sell into every bounce. markets take time to recover from massive range expansion like we saw last year.

verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

The big reason as I think is that the growth in the last quarter of 2017 was not according to the market cap and was created temporarily. Big investors wanted big profit and they made and then the price collapsed to the ground in very short time. That was in February 2018 and from that time the price is almost the same. The reason is no more investment.
Chom_ (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Bitcoin price has really undergone a long term decline this year, its like it is under control by some cryptographer's probably to control inflation and normally bitcoin volatility is a backing condition.
No one could say when it will rise, we all hope at the end of the year.
yes, it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, and I think the hope of many BTC holders, for the end of the year to rise again,
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

It's obviously a correction from the parabolic rise of Bitcoin in 2016 - 2017. It's all about market cycles. The next bullrun will bring it higher.

Price have a way of partnering with technical analysis, they are accomplices and have a way of agreeing together. The parabolic sign is stationed there when imputed to your trading platform and one way or the other, must conform. But the rise of bitcoin in December was not predicted, seen or believed even by the technicals too. Sometimes, the market goes "crazy ".
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

It is normal for the market to decline or go down. There is no such thing as uptrend forever. Also one of the biggest factor why it is declining is because of fear , uncertainty and doubt. Many investor are newbie and not that confident to hold their coins but instead they sell whenever they hear negative news.
Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Now that the annual cycle hasn't happened, we have to wait until the end of 2018, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again but it will be difficult to break the record for rising bitcoin prices in 2017.
We have to really observe the market until this year ends with these decline of price many has the expectation to increase again. And I am into those positive mind for the sudden increase can happen during this year. Also hard to compare the previous all time high from last year and upto this year yet I am hoping for the recovery of the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

To me corrections is happening and we should be patience with the market in other not to sell or take investments decision that might affect us in future.  I see event of the past repeating itself again and we are to becarefull not to have regret of what others have last year.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
Many investors lost their money due to fall in the price in the beginning of this year. They lose very huge investments. They were disappointed and withdraw the rest of their money. The price from that time didn’t increase. There is just small volatility in the price. People do not trust bitcoin anymore. They fear to lose their money, and many people converted to Altcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

Decline in the price is due to the over selling of Bitcoins in which people made losses as they had no ability to hold the coins till high market now better they think to go for short term investment only. On the other hand, if people want to go for long term then Bitcoin is available on low price right now and one can get huge benefit of it. In the future upcoming months, the price may start increasing so the best strategy is to get as much as you can.
When greed tends to kick in, the same way some of those greedy people who join FOMO tend not to want to miss out is the same way they will be panicking hugely and selling at loss, so they do not lose out. People were joining the crypto space all over the world through out last year, all in the name of wanting to get rich quick and not even bothering to understand what makes the space what it is, the fact that they should be looking at the future and the fact that they should not be joining FOMO.

Nevertheless, since people are always not so keen about learning, the chances of seeing whales play with their emotions will always be there and we will keep seeing things like this.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

I have no opinion because i dont want to have another pain in ass,because this crypto market and currency are volatile so the devaluation of prices is normal.same as the growth so what should be the problem.ONLY NOOB like you is being affected by this,because you bought at the hype lol
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Price have a way of partnering with technical analysis, they are accomplices and have a way of agreeing together. The parabolic sign is stationed there when imputed to your trading platform and one way or the other, must conform. But the rise of bitcoin in December was not predicted, seen or believed even by the technicals too. Sometimes, the market goes "crazy ".
The rise in price of bitcoin in December was actually expected even though no one expected it would be that huge which the outcome of it is where we are presently. The decline was very much expected and being a bull year throughout last year, we ended up seeing a bear year, but with the way things are going and with the optimism in the market, I want to believe that Q4 is something that would bring about some good moves in the crypto space for most of the market.

Market is bound to always go crazy most especially when it is more speculative in nature, so I guess this is something we should all expect. By crazy, I also want to denote the upcoming surprises which may happen in the remaining weeks of 2018. Expect the unexpected in coming weeks.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

I agree with the OP, that this year's price decline seems dominant because of panic. Many new people entered the crypto world this year, and when negative issues arose around crypto. They panicked, and made large-scale sales
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

The Bitcoin prices is not a stable value so we should not decline this year. May be all the big whales are trying to control the BTC prices so all the peoples are just moving the upcoming ways. But I hope next year we will expect and predict some possibilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

The Bitcoin prices is not a stable value so we should not decline this year. May be all the big whales are trying to control the BTC prices so all the peoples are just moving the upcoming ways. But I hope next year we will expect and predict some possibilities.
Probably that is the reason if we compared the price last year, now so drastically down the price in the market. However, it looks like also some whales trying to manipulate the market and also those panic sellers easy to fall into the trap. So, as of now we will wait until the end of this year and sad to say at this year crypto was down and its good to invest.

Chom_ (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Its really hard to explain what really causes the decline o bitcoin. Its really a combination of factors like regulations and countries cracking down on bitcoin or price manipulation itself. So its going to be a struggle to even end this year with a bang. One thing though we learn from this bear market is that you really need to be mentally though not to listen to FUD's and not panic sell because it can really harm you in the end. This is a strong test for everyone, I'm sure that majority of us is not here during the bear season in 2013-2014 so we don't know how to react. So let's look at the bright side and learn a thing or two from this down trend and its time to accumulate and wait till the bull run in 2019-2020.
okay, thank you for your opinion, I hope the panic will not be experienced and can survive for this cycle, until 2019-2020, and I hope the BTC community is getting smarter to respond to things like this
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I agree with the OP, that this year's price decline seems dominant because of panic. Many new people entered the crypto world this year, and when negative issues arose around crypto. They panicked, and made large-scale sales

Yes there were numerous newbies who entered the crypto market especially last December during he bullrun and it's their immaturity or lack of knowledge that they invested into bitcoin and the other altcoins when the value was all-time high and then they saw the decline and started panic selling and it's having a long-term effect of crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

A lot of people are after a quick profit. And it's not looking likely they're going to get one.   I feel sorry for the holders because they are waiting for something that isn't going to happen like a rocket upwards.  I can't see it myself.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I think the "decline" price drop of all crypto comes because a lot of money was cashed out from crypto, and some whales get their profits out. I think the price will start recovering, but we need to wait some time to happen. I think we can see a new bull run if old investors come again with a lot of money and grow the price and they get a again a huge profit.
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

A lot of people are after a quick profit. And it's not looking likely they're going to get one.   I feel sorry for the holders because they are waiting for something that isn't going to happen like a rocket upwards.  I can't see it myself.

Yes there are unhappy investors who are waiting for the tight moment to cash out as they are waiting for an opportunity from last 9 months after investing during the peak time in December last year. To all those users who thinks that bitcoin is a vet rich quick scheme it's not gonna work that way.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Well for me this decline of bitcoin is normal because it's decentralized so it's depending to what in demand in the market. Yes many people are panicking to sell but not all is their fault maybe theirs no new investor that want to invest now and one more some times the reason of panicking of the people is fud news that's why if you enter in crypto world much better to know and study everything for your own good.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

We have to really observe the market until this year ends with these decline of price many has the expectation to increase again. And I am into those positive mind for the sudden increase can happen during this year. Also hard to compare the previous all time high from last year and upto this year yet I am hoping for the recovery of the market.

yes of course, everyone and in this forum in particular, have great hopes that the market will soon recover from the current price slump, I'm also optimistic that this bear market will soon pass and the negative news about bitcoin will slowly fade away.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

The price of Bitcoin is also determined by purchasing power. I think the biggest impact on the cryptocurrency market now is the fraudster, because I see too many investors leaving the market because of fraud, which makes purchasing power also reduced!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

The price of Bitcoin is also determined by purchasing power. I think the biggest impact on the cryptocurrency market now is the fraudster, because I see too many investors leaving the market because of fraud, which makes purchasing power also reduced!
Its normal that the price fall to correct too high amount made last year, the worst part only this year is many dumped their coins due to the decline of price and many started to panic that it falls a lot and hard to recovered.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ifinta

Activity: 732

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

I think BTC price will be falling down to ~2500 - ~3500 USD. Next year will be BTC price falling also - I think a changes maybe in next year autumn.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

I think BTC price will be falling down to ~2500 - ~3500 USD. Next year will be BTC price falling also - I think a changes maybe in next year autumn.

Why so negative about it? BTC will rise in the later months or maybe next year, that's all. I've seen it too many times that bitcoin always dump then pump again. Pumping and dumping will always occur because it's just a temporary pump and a temporary dump every season. That's why we have bull run and bearish trend.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

Its normal that the price fall to correct too high amount made last year, the worst part only this year is many dumped their coins due to the decline of price and many started to panic that it falls a lot and hard to recovered.
Those were newbie who sold their coins because of FOMO, but they didn't realize the importance of having an investments. Maybe they were up to something that's why they just sold out their coins and it just made the price fall even more.
People should know the risk of investing crypto currency before they jump to the risk of losing their investments, it's not a good idea.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

As I said before, I do not believe that by the end of 2018 we will see growth. The bull market will not return to us before 2019. But this is my personal opinion.
A certain increase in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at the end of the year should be in any case. The only question is how high this increase will be. The closer we come to the end of this year, the less hope we have for a significant increase in the market during this period. Of course, almost all previous forecasts about a significant increase have already melted and we hope at least that Bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 in its price by the end of this year.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

As always bitcoin has its ups and down and this happens yearly and what I've learn about it is that if bitcoin is suffering the probability of it going for a higher value is above the usual having that said giving priority to bitcoin when it is being rejected is the most efficient way to have an early advantage to those who will buy after the rejection.

We've been observing bitcoin for few years and the massive fall of the overall status is normal and it is up to you what will be your reaction over it.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

I do not believe it was a "decline" I think it was a correction from what it used to be at $20k levels. Yes the prices hit $20k levels and than dropped to $6k levels however you are forgetting that bitcoin was 900 dollar levels just one and a half year ago which means bitcoin increased 7-8 times bigger since than and even before the $20k levels it was around $3k levels which means it doubled the worth, so basically bitcoin increased insanely if you just omit the $20k times.

This means 2018 was a great time for bitcoin considering even the lowest price of bitcoin was double the average of what it was during 2017 levels. Bitcoin is stable around $6k levels compared to how it was volatile in 2017. We need sustaining and slowly progressive bitcoin prices rather than being highly unpredictable.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

I think its comtemporary and the price will go back however the trouble with bitcoin is that it lives with the

hype and dies without the hype. Whenever there is a new "bitcoin is going to 20k!!" movement there are way to many new people and you can see on every single part of the net there are people going crazy about altcoins thinking they are smart enough to get into crypto and realize the one diamond lying there and they can find it.

Well we have been here for close to 6 years and we haven't found that and you think you did? So with the hype there comes the idiots and those idiots make the price go up and when it drops they leave and the crypto market is worse than when they found it.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

I think 2018 came as a correction after a huge price growth we saw at the end of 2017. Although it was clear such situation couldn't last, some thought pump will continue and Bitcoin will reach 30000$ at least. Of course that didn't happen and the market went in totaly different direction.
But then we saw too much panic selling and people abandonig Bitcoin, some turning to altcoins.
In 2018 we didn't see too much surprises and we will not see anything spectacular on the market until next year.

fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

I think the decline is a good opportunity to buy and accumulate.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

The price decline that occurred at this time is reasonable and the fact that the price at this time has improved compared to before. It can be said that prices are experiencing a fairly stable increase. All we have to do is try to wait and in fact prices slowly increase. The price of Bitcoin depends on the conditions and situation of its users. When more and more people are interested in Bitcoin, the price will certainly increase. So continue to use and increase our Bitcoin investment because only in this way can Bitcoin prices increase.

2018 is still very long and we will be heading towards this increase over the next few months.
The most rational number is above 8,000USD and I am sure that it can happen.
ifinta

Activity: 732

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

I think the decline is a good opportunity to buy and accumulate.

Yes, I do it through i.e. auctions on this forum... please see my posts:

A list about on the bitcointalk started auctions to build a cell...

Unique diamond ring with GIA certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039444.0
2.32ct emerald with IGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041290.0
White gold bracelet with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044132.0
3.55ct topaz ring with IGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044127.0
21.49ct sapphire with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045595.0
21.15ct quartz with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045588.0
23.24ct amethyst with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045544.0
10.13ct amethyst with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045543.0
8.55ct amethyst with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045542.0
7.26ct amethyst with WGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorothyum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045539.0

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

frustration. especially the ethereum. I didn't expect too much for bitcoin. but this situation is different for ehtereum. now my expectation was 700 dollars. but the current situation is below 50%. and I was expecting 20 bucks for the waves. a very inverse movement took place.
I hope a 40% increase in a few months.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Most of people on this forum consider that recovery should start right before the new year, but I cannot agree with them, because there is no clear reasons for growth of BTC in the neares future. Sell it, while you have a chance, hodling is not an option any more.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

BTC was recognized by U.S. government. It means that U.S. are ready to wide adoption of crypto and they open their market for new opportunities. When it will become clear that BTC is very profitable payment method, price may grow.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Those were newbie who sold their coins because of FOMO, but they didn't realize the importance of having an investments. Maybe they were up to something that's why they just sold out their coins and it just made the price fall even more.
People should know the risk of investing crypto currency before they jump to the risk of losing their investments, it's not a good idea.
Maybe those are the people that's entered crypto to make a living so when the value starts to fall they started to shake also and felt dying so bo other options but to sell and save their money instead thats the best way for the noob to do when the reality they know nothing about cryptosystem
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

[...]

the price was $6000, then came the news of the futures launch and this generated the big pump we saw, the price reached more than  $19,000, but it happens that after that big pump ogirinado by the news of the launch of Futures as people did the dump and the price went back to $6000.

Most of people on this forum consider that recovery should start right before the new year, but I cannot agree with them, because there is no clear reasons for growth of BTC in the neares future.

I agree, but I do not agree with this:
Sell it, while you have a chance, hodling is not an option any more.

Shocked

This is a bad idea.

frustration. especially the ethereum. I didn't expect too much for bitcoin. but this situation is different for ehtereum. now my expectation was 700 dollars. but the current situation is below 50%. and I was expecting 20 bucks for the waves. a very inverse movement took place.
I hope a 40% increase in a few months.

I agree that is a big surprise in the case of ETH, but waves were already expected

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

The decline in bitcoin price is as a result of the pumpping bitcoin makes in 2017 and we are having bad market this year because bitcoin like others assets must makes corrections.  Another reason why I think this is happening to the market was as the results of banning and rejection that happened early this year.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

I think the price of bitcoin when the price falls like this is the right time to buy bitcoin and save as much as you can because the falling price of bitcoin like this is a very rare moment, indeed in 2018 bitcoin prices tend to fall but can only bitcoin prices in early 2019 will be very expensive again.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

why do you think so? Bitcoin always fluctuates in price, it raises, then it falls. this year  so far is characterized by a drop in prices, but it does not mean that they will end this way

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

It is clear that price will grow. More and more projects that are going to use BTC as the payment methods are appearing. In additon, most of ICOs will provide us with new projects. This events could help market to recover and BTC price to grow.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

BTC is not so market-dependent, so I think that it woudl be able to grow and develop even if the situation on the market will not be good enough. If you are thinking about buying BTC, right now is good time to make a move. Remember this post.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

I don't think that the current decline is as a result of panic dumping per se.

It's honestly just a natural part of the cycle that we are in. We've seen huge bullish rallies in the year of 2017 and thus, there will be corrections sooner or later, and that happened within this year.

That's the simple fact of it. The market sentiment has turned bearish because there hasn't been much activity within the market since the start of the year. There is absolutely no reason to panic and every reason to buy and use dollar cost averaging to your advantage, though.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

It's honestly just a natural part of the cycle that we are in. We've seen huge bullish rallies in the year of 2017 and thus, there will be corrections sooner or later, and that happened within this year.

That's the simple fact of it. The market sentiment has turned bearish because there hasn't been much activity within the market since the start of the year. There is absolutely no reason to panic and every reason to buy and use dollar cost averaging to your advantage, though.
I can't be sure of the reasons that have caused prices to decline lately, but what I believe from the beginning of the year that is FUD and the news about ban that made prices fall sharply, then some time ago was the rejection of ETFs, why are prices still stable at this low price? because market confidence has not yet returned to growth..
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

BTC was recognized by U.S. government. It means that U.S. are ready to wide adoption of crypto and they open their market for new opportunities. When it will become clear that BTC is very profitable payment method, price may grow.
In 2018, the price has been unstable and went below 10k figure that was a big decline in value and we were expecting a different market but something happened opposite to our expectations. The main reason for this decline is due to the major market factor that is the demand rate factor so whenever we see any decline in price the major thing we notice is a decrease in market demand.

DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I think the long term effect is because the hype for bitcoin dropped however there are still more people than last year. The point is if we smaller the numbers and give examples lets say there was 100 people interested in bitcoin in 2014 or so, than there was 200 people interested in late 2017 than another 100 people joined during november bull rush which made the total 300 people interested in crypto, at the past 10 months 80 of them left, we are still sitting here at 220 people interested even tho a lot of it left we are still above what it initially was. Which means the "decline" is actually an alright thing since we are still above what we used to be both in interested people count and price.
Fideend

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

In my opinion the reason for fall in the price in the beginning of this year was that the bump in the 2017 was created temporarily and was not natural, that’s why it collapsed when the whales took all the money from the market. The market capital decreased and the price downed to its knees. Now the price is on the track and will increase with the market cap.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

I can't be sure of the reasons that have caused prices to decline lately, but what I believe from the beginning of the year that is FUD and the news about ban that made prices fall sharply, then some time ago was the rejection of ETFs, why are prices still stable at this low price? because market confidence has not yet returned to growth..
It is obvious when you do not make profit from your investment you will be definitely disheartened and will think something else. When lots of people lost their money due to huge dip in the price, most of them withdrew their investment or converted to Altcoin. They assumed bitcoin a Ponzi scheme and I think that whales are responsible for the whole situation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: