Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing DEX exchange. What is important to you when trading on DEX?  (Read 128 times)
Andrewhall2018 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Recently, I have started thinking about the security of my assets in the market and therefore distributed them across several exchanges. But I realized that this is not very convenient does not solve the problem. Therefore, I decided to pay attention to decentralized exchanges.After small research i keep eye on several

Ethermium.com - like it because they have no fees on deposit and withdrawal, and low trading fees:
0.00% Maker / 0.20% Taker. He is very comfortable and fast.

Idex.market - I like that tradingwiev exchange tools are integrated into the exchange. I dont't like their fees and trade restrictions.

Airswap.io - I like this exchange but I do not see any distinctive features in it. Maybe I don't see something

Please express your opinion, I hope this will help me to make a choice.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Recently, I have started thinking about the security of my assets in the market and therefore distributed them across several exchanges. But I realized that this is not very convenient does not solve the problem. Therefore, I decided to pay attention to decentralized exchanges.After small research i keep eye on several

Ethermium.com - like it because they have no fees on deposit and withdrawal, and low trading fees:
0.00% Maker / 0.20% Taker. He is very comfortable and fast.

Idex.market - I like that tradingwiev exchange tools are integrated into the exchange. I dont't like their fees and trade restrictions.

Airswap.io - I like this exchange but I do not see any distinctive features in it. Maybe I don't see something

Please express your opinion, I hope this will help me to make a choice.

Well for one it depends on what coins or tokens you are wanting to trade, for tokens MEW is the probably the most popular exchange but there is also very good alternatives like BarterDEX, developed by Komodo team.

http://www.barterdex.com/

I know barterdex is atomic swap based, its been argued that atomic swaps are the future for any kind of dex, I honestly havent even heard of any of these DEX's you have listed.

But as far as "storage" I would just keep coins/tokens on a hardware device, nothing more secure than that.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

I read that Binance is going to launch their Beta version of their decentralized exchange in 2019 which maybe another revoultionary thing among the crypto currency investors because it is one of the exchange where daily volume exceeds $1 Billion but when decentralization on exchange will leads to more crypto curreny traders evolvement sue to the low fee or no fee.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

I read that Binance is going to launch their Beta version of their decentralized exchange in 2019 which maybe another revoultionary thing among the crypto currency investors because it is one of the exchange where daily volume exceeds $1 Billion but when decentralization on exchange will leads to more crypto curreny traders evolvement sue to the low fee or no fee.

Ya I am looking forward to their DEX, I bet it will be really good. Need to look into it more, not sure how the fees will work either.

Whats most interesting to me about DEX's?? Taxes.

How can any government body subpoena a DEX for peoples trading history? That to me would be like the nail in the coffin for this taxing nightmare where they are trying to tax every crypto-crypto transaction or trade....i would bet no one is filing their taxes that way anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: