Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Do you have any competition when it comes to crypto based projects? Especially when it comes to high tech projects like this.
I haven’t heard of a similar one, but the crypto ICO world is huge and highly competitive so it is very possible. But at the other hand, I personally think that no one can create such platform intended to synthetic diamonds market with own token. At least before Emiba team.
Don’t forget that this project is so awesome because they are transparent and the team is very fast to update information in the social media. They should keep solid and spirit team until the end!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

The members of the Emiba team, CEO Daniil Voloshin and CPO Voloshina Anna, took part in the event MEF-2018  (Interregional Export Forum) on 21-22 of November in the Perm city, Russia.
🔻
They held several important meetings with managers of venture funds and exchanged experiences with the management of companies that have already implemented a technology startup.
🔻
The event was attended by about 3,000 people. Exporters and entrepreneurs learned about the features of conducting foreign economic activity in the Digital era at the event.
🔻
There were discussions on the need to build a globally oriented company. The participants reviewed various models of export acceleration, new formats, and mechanisms of state support, prospects for participation in the program called "Made in Russia", export features for high-tech products, and work with foreign markets.

📲Emiba website: https://emiba.global/
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Do you have a Facebook page maybe? Because I use it more than forums, I'm not so good with forums myself, so it would be nice to be able to see what is happening with Emiba on Facebook.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Do you have a Facebook page maybe? Because I use it more than forums, I'm not so good with forums myself, so it would be nice to be able to see what is happening with Emiba on Facebook.
Yeah, just look at the links in the first post, they publish their news on the all available platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. You can choose whatever you like more.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Can you please tell me where is your team located, where is your HQ? Haven’t found anything regarding this.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Can you please tell me where is your team located, where is your HQ? Haven’t found anything regarding this.
At this day and age it doesn't matter much where team is located. The only thing that matters is what are they doing, what efforts they do to make our world better.

Modern IT landscape is not concentrated around people working at the same place. Studies shown that a decentralization of the work place can even increase work productivity and can save the company money.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Agree with you, but they have employees concentrated in Chelyabinsk, Russia. And still I’m impressed.
weryGoodSoon

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Agree with you, but they have employees concentrated in Chelyabinsk, Russia. And still I’m impressed.
If I’m not mistaken, key persons are located here too, In Chelyabinsk. Maybe they are working somewhere else, need to ask it to the team directly.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

We can say that the project plans are significant, world has never seen nothing similar before. You are great guys, my support is yours!
Ktuun

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

As much as diamonds are better for many markets, we really need a company that will combine all this under one roof, for the sake of making our lives easier.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

As much as diamonds are better for many markets, we really need a company that will combine all this under one roof, for the sake of making our lives easier.
That would be a huge project. And then there would have to be a huge team behind it. Current number of employees is not enough for really huge project. I’m interested in their team expansion.
RaBBiTS_98

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Do you want the simplest way to buy token on the ICO? I would like to say that we can use credit cards to purchase EMB tokens .Have you ever saw this before? It’s not a big problem that the only accept dollars, at least we can buy tokens with fiat, that’s what I have really wanted for the long time.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

Do the team have some FAQ on the social media? I’m really interested in it, I think that it’s good thing to have for those who are lazy as me to read full whitepaper.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I have been investing in various projects for 2 years. Sometimes everything goes well, and sometimes very badly. You can never guess, you have to rely on intuition.
I do not agree with you, investments should not be based on intuition. Only a thorough analysis of the economic and technical parts of the project, only facts, only a mathematical calculation.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Do the team have some FAQ on the social media? I’m really interested in it, I think that it’s good thing to have for those who are lazy as me to read full whitepaper.
Yes, you can always check FAQ section on the website. Check the top bar for it.

Unfortunately, if you want to do some serious investments in the crypto world, you need to dive deep into the technical specifications to understand what’s going on and that's where the white paper comes in.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Unfortunately, if you want to do some serious investments in the crypto world, you need to dive deep into the technical specifications to understand what’s going on and that's where the white paper comes in.
Definitely, many complete ignore whitepaper, basically not knowing anything about project they are investing in. But well written FAQ is important too, as people tend to check that first, and if they get interested, then they move on to whitepaper. That’s how it works.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Definitely, many complete ignore whitepaper, basically not knowing anything about project they are investing in. But well written FAQ is important too, as people tend to check that first, and if they get interested, then they move on to whitepaper. That’s how it works.
In FAQ it's especially good that some questions are formulated in such a way that people can understand the answers better. So I personally think that well written FAQ or onepager is a must nowadays, where there are so many ICOs.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

In FAQ it's especially good that some questions are formulated in such a way that people can understand the answers better. So I personally think that well written FAQ or onepager is a must nowadays, where there are so many ICOs.
Absolutely right, indeed, if you want to get attention of potential investors and make them more interested in the project, they need to read whitepaper eventually and invest.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

What I'm wondering about is will the bonus be 34% or less in 2 weeks? I afraid I could miss it.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I think that this Ico is a bit short of ideal, but there is something to strive for. I've been watching the project for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: