Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Alt-coins To Watch In 2018 Q4  (Read 95 times)
GlamourBIt (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

Guy's I'll d like to get some opinions and suggestions regarding investing in Altcoins...   please share your Ideas ...   Much appreciated
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I still believe that Ethereum is worth keeping track of us this year, even though Ethereum prices currently tend to be cheaper than the previous month but in the next few months, Ethereum prices will rebound.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Ethereum,Tron and Electroneum i guess will be giving some profits.
Cryptocurrency-based ERC-20 token ICOs have increased a lot and applications that are based on Ethereum has also grown so I am too expecting that Ethereum will give good returns.Almost we are on the third quarter of this year.There are many news and predictions all over media.Time will only give us the answer.Eyeing last year's bull run many crypto enthusiast are also looking forward to it.The market is very much stagnant now and very soon we will be seeing movements.Good luck all.Enjoy trading and wish everyone getting some good returns.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

There are several of them that can make a difference. To mention few,
Electroneum has established itself as a prominent coin and is still rising. Many of the analyst had predicted this and it came true.
NEM is another must watch coin as it's becoming more popular than XLM or NEO as a token platform.
CET with it's new announcement is becoming a great way of being a part of a renowned company and have sure profit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Guy's I'll d like to get some opinions and suggestions regarding investing in Altcoins...   please share your Ideas ...   Much appreciated

if you really want to invest in altcoin you might buy Ethereum, ripple or stellar. and if you want something more profitable you can also buy an altcoin that has a new market, but this is very risky. so make an analysis before buying one of the altcoins so I don't lose. the point is if you want to invest in altcoin choose an altcoin that has a low price because it has a greater potential to grow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: