Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 loan (overnight repayment)  (Read 185 times)
Arkks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk members, I have decided that I want to become an active member here on BTT after being signed up for a while now. The first thing I wanted to do was a small loan of $20 USD with a repayment of $30 USD

Username: Arkks
Loan Amount: 0.00304898
Collateral: I don't have much to offer as a collateral however if the money is lost which is almost impossible due to my method of making it I will rather repay double the original amount in 1 week < or give you the option between a fully operation website of your choice or hundreds of dollars worth of ebooks and private information. I also have a Hackforums.net account with uber, leet and 3p1c I can giveaway as a collateral.
Repayment Amount: $30 // 0.0045784
Number of days: 1 days // overnight
Reason: The 2 main reasons why I want this done is that I need that initial investment of $20 to make money as well as me wanting to be more active here.
BTC Address: 1MWiyMMdhgME4dWW8i1eyNkovzbmxUf88x

Just a kid trynna make some money.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk members, I have decided that I want to become an active member here on BTT after being signed up for a while now. The first thing I wanted to do was a small loan of $20 USD with a repayment of $30 USD

Collateral: I don't have much to offer as a collateral however if the money is lost which is almost impossible due to my method of making it I will rather repay double the original amount in 1 week < or give you the option between a fully operation website of your choice or hundreds of dollars worth of ebooks and private information.
Reason: The 2 main reasons why I want this done is that I need that initial investment of $20 to make money as well as me wanting to be more active here.

Quoted for future reference.

I have to admit that you are one of the week's best jokers.
You just make an account here and first thing that you do is to ask a loan... Roll Eyes

Enjoy the negatives and farewell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

That's a weird reason so far I have ever seen. Some users of BitcoinTalk make me sad and here are some who makes me laughing out loud  Grin
Why do you need someone to give you loan to be active here?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Arkks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

I never stated that making this loan would make me a more active member, stop shitposting your more low quality then hf ub3rs

Just a kid trynna make some money.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Collateral: I don't have much to offer as a collateral however if the money is lost which is almost impossible due to my method of making it I will rather repay double the original amount in 1 week < or give you the option between a fully operation website of your choice or hundreds of dollars worth of ebooks and private information. I also have a Hackforums.net account with uber, leet and 3p1c I can giveaway as a collateral.

You want a loan.. to be active here..? That, in itself, is suspicious. If you want to be active then contribute to the forum. You dont need a loan to be a active member here. I can tell you also didnt read the stickies at all before posting. On top of that your collateral is paying double the amount, a website, ebooks, or private info? That makes no sense because if you default,  youre not paying anything back, and no one want a website of you or useless ebooks. Your info is also useless and any accounts you have isnt valid collateral. Pretty much, nothing you mention is collateral but sounds like youre trying to disguise this request as for something youre trying to sell because im 100% sure that you will default and will try to offer one of those things instead of giving the person money back. What makes it worse is that this is a brand new account and this is your first post, which shows so much of your character and your intentions right now (which is to scam someone out of their own money). If your method works so much why not go borrow money from friends or family with the same thing youre offering here? Why not go to the bank? Just expect negative feedback at this point if youre not going to give valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread.

I never stated that making this loan would make me a more active member, stop shitposting your more low quality then hf ub3rs

Read what you posted in your OP. Your first post on the forum and you want to

become an active member here on BTT after being signed up for a while now. The first thing I wanted to do was a small loan of $20 USD with a repayment of $30 USD

This context implies that you want a loan to be a active member.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Damn!!! I think I need to improve my English  Tongue

Reason 1: "to make money"
Reason 2: "me wanting to be more active here."

What am I missing s-i-r?  Roll Eyes

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

What if you dont pay overnight ?

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: