Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex ICO, Novemver 2018 - April 2019  (Read 395 times)
iqFinTech (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:36:19 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:52:24 PM by iqFinTech

IQFinex company  set a goal - to build a trading crypto ecosystem that solves the problems of the industry Cool

IQFinex Eco System

Wallet
A wallet for storing private keys, which
allows customers to safely store
crypto assets transactions

Exchange
Exchange of cryptocurrency assets
with 3 types of orders, order book,
chart and other stock elements

Margin and Funding
Platform for Marginal trading and a
Funding module that provides the ability
to place crypto assets for margin

Copy Trade
Professional traders will be able to
share their transactions, which will be
automatically executed

IQF Token

CASHBACK EXCHANGE/MARGIN FEE        
Return of up to 90% of commission paid
for trading on exchange and margin
trading. It can be much more profitable
with cashback

LIMITED ISSUE OF TOKENS
The total number of emitted tokens is 100 mln
IQF, the additional emission of new tokens is
restricted by the smart contract

DISCOUNT FOR SERVICES WHEN
PAYING IQF
When paying for services and products
of IQFinex using IQF, a discount will be
granted, which will create an additional
demand for tokens

CONSISTENT DEMAND GROWTH
IQF Tokens are used by traders to pay
cashback. IQFinex expanding
geography will attract new traders, in
turn, be translated into demand growth
for the token

ALLOCATION

15 MLN of the IQF for the company and team needs are necessary for forming the
necessary bonus fund and project operational management fund.
7 MLN are directed to the reserve that will help to solve unpredictable problems, for
example, such as the loss of tokens, and also be used by the team to further motivate the
advisers and resellers.
5 MLN for the advisers will motivate the key experienced crypto enthusiasts, professionals
and representatives of friendly companies to actively participate in the community's
activities.
3 MLN for the airdrop will form a community and encourage the most active members.
Not Distributed tokens will be burned after ICO is finished. These tokens include unsold
tokens which were given for ICO, tokens from reserve, which were not used, not
distributed tokens for advisors, airdrop and bounty.
70 million of tokens will be sold. The rest will be sent to the team, company, reserve,
advisers, airdrop and bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Join our Airdrop program and get IQF tokens for free! More information here - https://www.iqfinex.com/airdrop
asifhashmi512

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

I think it is the most important project and now its ICO is start. Its end in April 2019
jion01

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

well desgin and good looking exchange.... i hope in short it will famous for trading... most important coin listed here.. trade volume also so good...
nitroz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

Great project !!! I was waiting for the release of tokens, in fact it is very convenient when almost all top cryptocurrencies are on the same stock exchange. I really liked the design and layout of the site. The support is also at a high enough level, they will always help with various issues. Enough respond to all requests. I hope in the future this project will develop!
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Dear user, our ICO is in full swing Roll Eyes
Currently 50% of IQF tokens are already sold out
To know more about crowdsale - https://www.iqfinex.com/crowdsale
iqFinTech (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

😀Dear users, we have a great news for you. 👍
Our pre-sale is successfully ended. We overcame the soft cap and gathered 5140 ETH. Thank you for your active participating.                                                             
Alhabib2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

very  good  project.  I  like  IQFinex  ICO.
Our pre-sale is successfully ended. We overcame the soft cap and gathered 5140 ETH. Thank you for your active participating.                                                       
CryForaCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

Some say a "decentralized exchange" is an oxymoron. Perhaps not, but for now it's not much more than an aspiration.

Over the past year, dozens of cryptocurrency trading platforms have marketed themselves as decentralized exchanges. While models vary, the term implies they allow users to trade on a peer-to-peer basis, and more importantly, without using a platform operated by a single entity.

The main selling point is that unlike today's better-known crypto trading platforms (think Coinbase, Kraken or Binance), a decentralized exchange shouldn't require traders to store their money with a third party that can be hacked. Here is where IQFinex take a part at and gives everyone the chance, to have the complete own control over his funds.

The most obvious benefit to using a decentralized exchange over a centralized one is their "trustless" nature. You are not required to trust the security or honesty of the exchange since the funds are held by you in your personal wallet and not by a third party.

Another advantage to the decentralized model is the privacy it provides. Users are not required to disclose their personal details to anyone, except if the exchange method involves bank transfers, in which case your identity is revealed only to the person that is selling or buying from you.

Furthermore, the hosting of decentralized exchanges is distributed through nodes meaning that there is no risk of server downtime. I am sure you also see that the most points are just benefits for everyone who gonna follow this revolution.
levhungdn

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

Now there are so many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not present in other projects.
fluker1990

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

Some say a "decentralized exchange" is an oxymoron. Perhaps not, but for now it's not much more than an aspiration.

Over the past year, dozens of cryptocurrency trading platforms have marketed themselves as decentralized exchanges. While models vary, the term implies they allow users to trade on a peer-to-peer basis, and more importantly, without using a platform operated by a single entity.

The main selling point is that unlike today's better-known crypto trading platforms (think Coinbase, Kraken or Binance), a decentralized exchange shouldn't require traders to store their money with a third party that can be hacked. Here is where IQFinex take a part at and gives everyone the chance, to have the complete own control over his funds.

The most obvious benefit to using a decentralized exchange over a centralized one is their "trustless" nature. You are not required to trust the security or honesty of the exchange since the funds are held by you in your personal wallet and not by a third party.

Another advantage to the decentralized model is the privacy it provides. Users are not required to disclose their personal details to anyone, except if the exchange method involves bank transfers, in which case your identity is revealed only to the person that is selling or buying from you.

Furthermore, the hosting of decentralized exchanges is distributed through nodes meaning that there is no risk of server downtime. I am sure you also see that the most points are just benefits for everyone who gonna follow this revolution.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

WARNING - THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050214.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
mainul365bet

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

well desgin and good looking exchange..I really like the project,I am sure this is just the beginning of this project and only will be more exciting.
Phenii

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Good project, i like this exchange 🎉🎉🎉
The ecosystem includes Cryptocurrency Exchange, Cold wallet, Margin module and CopyTrading module.
sinyofx

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

What i like from this project is copy trading. Not all people can trade with profit consistently, by activate the copy trading feature, they can follow the profitable trader. This benefit will bring good result for trader also for follower.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

good project, good and safe exchanges.
n1r1

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

The ecosystem includes Cryptocurrency Exchange, Cold wallet, Margin module and CopyTrading module.
well desgin and good looking exchange.
I really like the project,I am sure this is just the beginning of this project and only will be more exciting.
I like this exchange 😍
Nahdatullah

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

I have registered and tested the trading feature. watch the chart. it is very easy to use (very good for user experienced).

For every user will has a PERSONAL MANAGER which will handle everything if user has a problem.
Reichkal

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

this is the next biggest exchange,We support you !!!! keep working and keep going !!! this is the next biggest exchange.The main selling point is that unlike today's better-known crypto trading 🙏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: