Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌  (Read 1719 times)
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
This project is really unusual and has a very good potential for development. I hope to see this project in the top of the ICO rating.
extraordinary projects are very difficult to advertise. because the community often doubts the success of such projects.
And these doubts are usually justified) People are already tired of "revolutionary projects". Investors just need minimum guarantees that the price of the token will not fly down, like all other "revolutionary projects")
No one can give such guarantees in market conditions. but I think it depends on teamwork and project quality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:47:09 PM

I read the comments, it's nice to see that you have such good reviews, I'll register with you
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:04:55 PM

This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
This project is really unusual and has a very good potential for development. I hope to see this project in the top of the ICO rating.
extraordinary projects are very difficult to advertise. because the community often doubts the success of such projects.
And these doubts are usually justified) People are already tired of "revolutionary projects". Investors just need minimum guarantees that the price of the token will not fly down, like all other "revolutionary projects")
No one can give such guarantees in market conditions. but I think it depends on teamwork and project quality.
And how can I give guarantees? if the cryptocurrency market is now at the bottom, so let's say, it’s very difficult to trade there and people invest much less
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:44:26 PM

I see that your project continue to develop with the big success
I'm really interested about it
do you have more useful articles to read about your project?
nebabudd

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:04:11 PM

And how can I give guarantees? if the cryptocurrency market is now at the bottom, so let's say, it’s very difficult to trade there and people invest much less
if the market is at the bottom, it means that the growth will be very strong, I think that the profit will be very soon.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:12:32 PM

Is this true that every bottle of wine, which you offer has a unique certificate of authenticity?
taskly

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

Obvious scam is obvious. You'd have to be an idiot to donate to this.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:54:38 PM

Is this true that every bottle of wine, which you offer has a unique certificate of authenticity?

I actually haven’t heard about it, but it will be a really good surprise for me if it is true
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:57:44 PM

I see that your project continue to develop with the big success
I'm really interested about it
do you have more useful articles to read about your project?
All the most interesting stuff is available on their website, so I can easily check it there
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:00:10 AM

if the market is at the bottom, it means that the growth will be very strong, I think that the profit will be very soon.

I don’t think that growth will start so soon. However we still should patiently waiting for it
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:03:20 AM

Let's hope that marketers can make a good PR campaign for this project and it will be known among crypto investors.
Project CWEX is quite popular today. Although we know that advertising does not happen much.
Advertising does not happen much, but bad advertising happens. the team must conduct a quality advertising campaign, instead of a large number of unnecessary advertising.
Advertisement is actually one of the most important things about campaign development
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:35:39 PM

Hi, I see that CWEX is going to be listed on many exchanges such as Latoken, Bancor, IDAX and more, what a great news for investors!
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:51:56 PM

I must confess this is a good project
I really liked the project, I found it very promising, I'll be checking everything up close and keep an eye on everything that's about to come in this excellent future
This CWEX project looks really interesting. I will definitely observe its development.
Which part is it that gets you so excited about it? I can't see the value yet in decentralized wine trading...
I was interested in the possibility of introducing blockchain technology in the trade of elite goods. It is no secret that more than half of the products of elite alcohol brands are either counterfeit or counterfeit.

Either counterfeit or counterfeit? Whatever, sure you can bring blockchain to supply chains, but developing a solution that specifically fits the wine industry may be the wrong approach. That's more like you could use a platform that provides supply chain solutions to all kinds of products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: