Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1567 times)
JJhansen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

I do not see any early bird discounts during presale - is it intentional?

Early bird discounts and airdrops cause token devaluation. Hence we have decided to not offer both!

THE FARM TOKEN  ●   TOKEN FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM BIG   ●
|     ANN   |     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |    Instagram     |    Bounty     |
╠══════◎  [  PRESALE STARTS 15 NOV 2018 - GET WHITELISTED  ]◎═════╣  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JJhansen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Very interesting and promising idea, I do not remember project like this. I think such projects are very important to develop crypto market as it needs new blood. It would be great it you will list your project at www.icoguide.com it would be interesting to hear from them, to know their opinion and have rates and reviews.

Thank you. We will list our project on your website this weekend.

THE FARM TOKEN  ●   TOKEN FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM BIG   ●
|     ANN   |     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |    Instagram     |    Bounty     |
╠══════◎  [  PRESALE STARTS 15 NOV 2018 - GET WHITELISTED  ]◎═════╣  
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I like this project, they have a very good goal. I will not hesitate to buy their tokens later when ico. they have a big mission and in my opinion a project that focuses on F&B is very rare at the moment.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

projects that focus on food and beverage are good. and I see a lot of business opportunities from this project.

I can't wait for the preico. I'm sure this project will be successful because the concept they have is very high quality
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

promising project – But ICO market is so shaky - will invest a minimum of 3 ETH and make my friends invest too and get referral bonus!
Are you not afraid of losing your friends?)) Advising your friends to invest in high-risk investments is a bad idea. Better advise them to buy bitcoin))

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

With soft cap reached it is time to buckle up and get your friends on board too – time to get the 20% referral bonus. More free tokens = more money in your wallet. No brainer playing it smart!

but if you look, at the other side, then we can understand, that the more free coins, their value will be lower . do not be fond of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

little information in Russian! team, when will the official website and video channel be available in Russian? I would very much like to understand your project and have time until November 15! Wink

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Food is an essential part of the human life, it is a form of security & can be an indication of an individual or race's general well being; that’s why the group at FARM decided to choose food. Integrating the Blockchain technology to it. Farm token is not tagged with Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s price movements will no impact of FARM Token, rather factors such as market fundamentals, use & accessibility, will be the price determinants. The Blockchain community would be proud of FARM token.
cullen533

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Team is relatively new but the idea and the execution makes me feel like they are a pro. Already signedup. Referral bonus seems very innovative when compared to airdrop – smart move by team.
cullen533

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Like the fact that they are trying to work with a chosen few companies a year and not proclaiming to save the world. Solid execution plan – can’t beat their creativity and ability to really push the boundaries.
cullen533

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

This is a promising project. I participated in some of your bonuses. Hope for the success of your ICO. Great project, I'm Lucky to be a part of this project. All excited for th presale that begins in a weeks time.
cullen533

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Very interested to see where this project is going. So far it's all pretty technical but I am sure all will be explained in more detail later. Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

The road map is one of the best. if you implement this idea, it will prove to be very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project. and I think this platform will be very useful for many people in the future.

but in fact there are rarely projects that are in accordance with the roadmap. roadmap is only a dream that is not realized. the average development runs very slowly, not according to the Roadmap. so if we only see a roadmap to determine whether the project is good or not, it doesn't seem right.

caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

The idea behind FARM token looks so nice but unfortunately it comes when the ICO project already get less attentions from investors out there. If the team need to make the project to be success then they need to make a very hard work plus have a very nice fortune at the same time.

yes maybe you are right, but as long as the project is of high quality I believe they will get investors. and I see Token FARM has a great opportunity to be successful because the concept projects they have are far beyond the expectations of most people.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Hallo Everyone,

honestly it's long time ago, I have participate in an ICO that went that smooth, they are not just trying greedy to get Millions of millions for ICO, they really want to create an awesome company. All the communication was always very honest and quick! I am looking up to support you guys for the Long Term!

ICO's should more be like this one!

Thanks guys

There's a pretty strong team behind this and they didn't make a hyperinflated ICO, lots of room to grow with such small cap, looking forward to the updates, crypto really needs liquidity. Really excited for the presale.
whatever has been planned by the team must have been carefully considered, hopefully everything will run smoothly to achieve the results as expected. I am sure the team managing this project will make the pre-sale able to achieve the targeted results.
reserter

Activity: 485

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

very good submission, you really trust each of your participants and so I am very interested in this project because I strongly believe that the FARM token project is a token model that focuses on growth and expanding the blockchain network by working with innovative food companies that can generating value to consumers is a very extraordinary thing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: